SPIN OFF Ft. Taeyeong Han and Aiden Choi
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Eye? Same Eye.

Post by Angel on Sun May 28, 2017 1:44 am

Aiden

Aiden Choi was never particularly one to follow rules to the letter. Sometimes they were made to be broken, sometimes they needed to be bent. And while he didn't do that all the time, making the decision was easy if the situation called for it.

And this was a situation that needed it.

"Taeyeongie~"

A light tap on the window of the room he knew belonged to Taeyeong Han. It was late, the sun had long gone set many hours ago, but Aiden couldn't help himself. With their busy schedules, when else would the two have the time to see each other? Plus, it had to be like this. Uncle Jumin would welcome Aiden into the house, but not at this time of night.

"Taeyeongie~ open up~ it's me~" Aiden said, tapping the window a little louder.
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hiddenartist on Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:27 pm

To be frank, the boy wasn't asleep to begin with. His eyes practically burning for staring at the blank canvas he had laid before him for hours, and hours, and hours, only to have the only thing come done being two strokes of his paintbrush. Art block was an artists worst nightmare, enough to keep him awake at night. At least this time it was why he was awake, instead of an un-explainable fear why he can't.

He jolted at the edge of his seat, nearly falling off to the ground if he didn't hold on to himself in time, looking around his surroundings for a moment.
It then processed that it was someone trying to get his attention from the outside, and being it so dark, and the voice muffled, he couldn't recognize who it was.

Better safe then sorry, Taeyeong thought. He looks for whatever could be used as a weapon, only to come across a pen. He could use it for stabbing purposes,
he figured.

Approaching the window with caution, he opens the window carefully, slow enough just so he wouldn't wake his cousin up, yet fast enough with the pen ready in hand in case anything was to happen.

Oh. It's just Aiden. Wait. Wait what was he DOING here?!?!?!?

"Aiden?!" He whispered harshly, rubbing his tired eyes, just to be sure he wasn't being played tricks on. " Aiden-?! What are you doing here?! It's 1 in the fuc--" language Taeyeong. Language. He takes a deep breath. "It's 1 in the morning? What are you doing here?"

A pause.

"In fact, how did you get pass the SECURITY?!"
hiddenartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:59 am

AIDEN

"You finally opened up!"
Aiden said with a laugh, slipping in through the now open window, rubbing his arms a little even though he was wearing a pretty thick jacket. "Jeez I could'a froze out there if you kept the window shut any longer - oh wait, you're right! It is one in the morning isn't it?" Aiden said, covering his lips with his hands. The corners of his eyes were up though and he was still smiling. The slightly incredulous look on Taeyeong's face was just too amusing, but Aiden supposed he probably should keep it down. Nearly all of his family stayed up so late, it was hard to remember that almost the rest of the world was sleeping at this time of night.

"Oh, the security? Well I just bypassed the firewall on all the cameras around here to give me enough time to get inside the walls, then I just sent a message to the security guards posing as admin telling them that their routes have changed so I could get an opening to cross the yard. The fence was my biggest obstacle - everything else was a piece of cake!"

Aiden explained, strolling into the room and sitting down on Taeyeong's bed. He noticed the canvas in the room that Taeyeong looked like he had been getting started at painting, cocking his head to the side before looking at the blonde haired man.

"You painting something Taeyeongie? Ohhh what is it? Need me to set you up for a museum to display it in? When it's done of course, it looks a little unfinished now."
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by hiddenartist on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Taeyeong blinks stupidly at the other male. It still amazes him, and admittedly, even impressed, that Aiden was able to do such a thing. Maybe it was because it was something he can't ever imagine himself doing in a million years, a fear always holding him back. He's not going to say that out loud to Aiden though.

"Whatever-" He says, allowing Aiden to his room. "Just don't blame me if Mr. Han finds out and calls the cops or something."

"Can't set up what I don't have." Taeyeong states sarcastically, taking a brush that had a mint color to itself. "I've been staring at that thing for two hours and nothing on it still." He pulls back his paintbrush, then letting it go so the paint flings forward on to the canvas, now a paint splatter is whats on the canvas.

"Well.. now it's not nothing." He sets his paintbrush down to his art table, an eyebrow arching as he looks at Aidens direction.

"Anyway... why do you want?"
He would understand if Aiden was meant to meet with his brother; the two were always causing a ruckus for Taeyeong and Taeyeong minded his own business. But he and Aiden? Hell, they could barely consider each other as friends, let alone someone they knew for a really long time.
hiddenartist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum