AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice Empty A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:02 pm

A large house surrounded darkness

Secrets whispered in that darkness

A man who is utterly mad

A girl who has no idea what she is getting into

Can a broken heart ever be taped back together again?

Skelly:

Name:

Personailty:

History:

Extra:
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice Empty Re: A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Name:

Alex Clineburg

Personality:

Alex is not the girl people would think once they see her. Most people see her face and thinking she must have some fight in her but that could not be farther from the truth. She is insanly soft hearted, and is known for falling apart on a daily basies. Her biggest fear being letting people down and failing in some way, making it so when anyone ever is upset with her she can't help but colapps in a puddle of tears. She is much too kind and is prob one of the nicest people you will ever meet in life, doing everything she can for everyone she meets, being a bit a people pleaser and wanting everyone to like her. Hating the very idea of fighting, it really just scares her more than anything to fail at a job once more.

History:

Alex grew up in a very poor household, her father and mother both working in the cleaning and service. Alex joining the workforce when she was 16 though it soon became apparent that she wasn't suited for most of the jobs that came her way. This job being her last chance really, having been fired from every other job she's ever had.

Extra:

TBA maybe.....
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice Empty Re: A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Name:
Leonardo "Leon" Alexander Farcroft

Appearance:

Personality:
Leon is a very mean spirited man who is absolutely terrible to work for, him having a rather sour attitude almost all the time when anyone sees him. He doesn't like talking about himself or really talking at all, but when he has to, you'll wish you had just skipped the conversation. Leon has an animalistic nature when it comes to his anger, expressing it with a loud voice or demonstrations of his strength by breaking things. This is how he communicates and has never really been taught differently, having been raised by a man who wasn't even his father. Leon is not an easy man to talk to, that is for sure, and most people would rather avoid him than take the chance of being insulted or abused by him. Because of how irrational he acts sometimes, no one is able to trust Leon and socialize with him on a regular basis. But, just because he has anger issues and a very heavy ego trip doesn't mean that he doesn't have a soft spot, which is actually something that can be found within him if you dig deep enough. There is a sense of comedy that runs through Leon's veins, although he rarely shows it but there are times when he is known to say something absolutely hilarious.

History:
Leon was born in a small town in Romania, where he was raised by his rather poor parents. As a young boy, Leon was tasked with guarding a small portion of his town's front gate, something he took very seriously. One fateful night, when Leon was on patrol he had witnessed a beast from Hell attack a woman from town, him being the only one around to see the gruesome sight. Thinking as though he was going to get away from the beast, he was then bitten and left for dead. Little did he or his parents know that after that night, Leon's nights on the full moon would change forever. At the age of thirteen, Leon turned into the same beast that had bitten him so many nights before, leaving his parents no other option but to send him off to live alone. After finding that he had a way with carpentry, Leon soon was able to make enough money to build a mansion in the middle of Romania's remote forests. Over the years, Leon has had many chambermaidens or a single butler to help serve him while he's alone in the woods, having never really gotten along with them or scared them off; sometimes even killing them on accident. Now, he spends his days living alone while waiting for another brave soul to take the job of helping him, cutting down trees and turning them into beautiful works of art and selling them to people all over the world.

Extra:
~Leon is allergic to Pine wood, so he has to avoid chopping down the trees or crafting anything out of them.
~He has a black cat named Samuel, and a rather large Burmese Mountain Dog named Brewster.
~His favorite thing to do in his spare time is to soak in the jacuzzi he had specially made, which only costed him a few furniture items made from his wood.
~Leon changes every night on the full moon, and to prevent hurting anyone he chains himself up in his basement.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Shit she was late...

Alex quickly grabbed her bags from the cab driver, already feeling like she was going to cry. Her plane had come in late, and then the cab driver had also been later, and to top it all off there was way too much traffic for anyone to arrive on time. Looking at her watch Alex saw that she was now over an hour late. Perfect. She hated being late, mostly because it was her job to be on time for her job, and yet here was running up the steps to the front door, heavy bags in hand, eyes wet from unfallen tears. She wasn't bad at her job per say, she was actually fairly decent but she had a horrible trait of having skin thinner than paper and usually couldn't handle any kind of criticism. Making her job as a maid difficult when clients wanted to tell her how they wanted things done a certain way. Her biggest fear being a failure and it seemed as of late she was nothing but. This job being the last in along string o jobs that never seemed to work out, making Alex promise herself that she would do more than her best with this one. There really was no other option if she failed at this job like the others she would be out of a job, and have to find some other way to make due in life. Knocking on the large door Alex could hear a dog barking inside, thinking that she hadn't spoken to the owner of the house yet, just his business partner Edgar, who had informed her that there was 2 large dogs in the house but only gave her one name for them. Thinking he had warned her that he was not a easy man to get along with, she just hoped maybe he wouldn't notice how late she was as she waited for the door to be answered.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:39 pm

"Where the hell is she, Edgar? She is over an hour late now, you told me this one would be prompt." Leon shouted as he made his way to his study, the one place he had all his carpentry designs and layouts all set up. Edgar followed behind him the best he could, Leon always having always been a man of speed. "I'm sure she is running behind because of all the transportation, Leon. She will be here soon." He said with a large smile, hearing a faint knock on the front door as his smile grew larger. "What did I tell you?" Edgar grinned as he walked out of the study and to the front door, opening it as he glanced the girl over with eager eyes. Showing her inside, he took her bags before giving her a soft smile as he spoke, leading her to her room. "Master Leon is waiting in his study, so put your things away as quickly as you can and meet me back here at the stairs." Edgar said as he opened the door to her bedroom, it being rather large and grand like the other rooms in the house. Leon rested his feet on his desk as he waited for his new maid to show herself, growing rather impatient as he glanced at his watch and back out the window. There was a few weeks until the next full moon, which was making Leon feel very antsy as the days past. His attention was interrupted as Edgar came into the room with a young blonde woman following behind him, Leon glancing her over before he spoke in a stern tone. "What is your name? What are your credentials? What are you best at?" Leon questioned, Edgar biting his lower lip at how forceful the man was being, but had hoped that he would be pleased nonetheless. Leon waited to hear from the girl, who seemed to be having a hard time speaking clearly.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Alex nodded hearing the kind man at the door tell her to go put away her things, heading up the stairs quickly and placing th bags in the first open room she coukd find, before heading back down th stairs. Running her hands through her blonde locks, trying to tame the wild mess she was sure she had after a 28 hour flight and taxi ride he was sure she was quite a sight. Heading into the large study Alex eyes settled on a tall large man, who was scary enough to the young girl but even more as he spoke to her in such a harsh tone. "Uh.. m-my name is A-A-Alex, I-I've been working as a maid for a few years now, and Im usually best a-at cooking." she stuttered out to the man, holding back her tears, man this woukd not be easy if he was already this upset at her and she hadn't even started her real job yet.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:41 pm

Leon looked Alex over for a few seconds before standing up, walking around her as he began to speak. "Alright then, Alex. Here are the rules and I am only going to say them once, so you had better be listening the first time." He began, lighting a cigarette as he paced back and forth, Edgar slowly slipping out of the room and leaving the two alone. "You get one day to yourself, I'll let you choose that day. As for payment, you are to be paid weekly and how much will depend on your performance. You're allowed anywhere in the house except the basement, and you may also visit town whenever you choose. But, you are not to tell anyone in town about what happens here, do you understand?" He asked, giving her a moment to respond before he signaled for her to sit down, having always hated when people stood around and hovered over things. Glancing out the window as he watched Edgar take a few pizzas from a delivery man, Lean turned back towards Alex before he continued his speech. "On the nights of the full moon, you are to stay inside of your room no matter what you hear or see. I don't want you out and about on those nights, this is very important that you don't disobey me. As for holidays, you're not to leave the mansion but you can have your relatives visit you here. Do you have any questions so far? Is there anything that you cannot do or anything that you are allergic to? I don't have time for you to die while in my care, is that clear?" Leon questioned with a raised eyebrow, giving the girl a serious look as she nodded her head. "Good." Leon listened to Alex answer his questions, wondering what on earth he was going to do with a girl that was so timid. After all, he was a carpenter and had to do a lot of heavy duty things, and this girl looked like she barely knew how to swing a hammer. "Edgar is making dinner tonight since this is your first night, but tomorrow I am expecting you to feed the both of us. I am going outside to my work shed, so put on something that you don't mind getting dirty and find your way there. I'm giving you thirty minutes, starting five minutes ago." Leon said sternly before giving her a look to get moving, him going to his room once she was gone to get changed before heading outside.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Alex jumped slightly seeing the scary man start circling around her like a piece of meat. Hearing him speak about the conditions of her working there, having no problems with any of it, she needed the work to be honest. Nodding at him asking her if she understood everything he had said so far, taking a seat in the chair at his proding. Wishing Edgar was still around, he seemed much nicer then the man speaking to her now, she almost felt like she was shaking in fear of the man. Wondering what in the world was happening on night of the full moon that she would have to lock herself in her room all night, but she had a feeling asking wouldn't be a good idea.

"Uh I'm only alergic to cinnamon, and nuts. Other then that nothing to speak of really." she told him in answer to his question, nodding as he told her to go change and ran up to her room, quickly getting changed into some jeans and an old faded grateful dead tee shirt that her mother had gotten years and year ago. Heading outside and thinking the land around the house was really just amazing, never having been outside of the US before, this whole trip already was like something out of a dream. Finding the shed Leon had been speaking of and making her way over there, looking for the man as she checked her watch hoping she hadn't taken too long to get ready, pulling up her hair as she walked around the shed. "M-Mr. Farcroft?" she called out looking over the pieces of furniture he had been working on thinking they were rather nice looking. And probably worth more then her childhood home.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Leon had been waiting patiently, knowing the girl would probably be a little lost on her first day. Hearing her voice calling his name, Leon came around the corner before seeing the blonde standing in the doorway to the shed. "Glad to see you made here in one piece, I figured the terrain would make you whine. I need you to start stacking these chairs beside each other, they are for a client and I need to finish them." He commanded as he walked into the other room in the shed, it being filled with different shaping tools and saws. In the middle of the room was a hand carved table with intricate, Leon running his hand across the surface as he glanced it over. Taking a few tools from the toolbox, Leon sat underneath the table and continued to carve. His attention was fully on the design before hearing Alex enter the room, him glancing her over before speaking. "You can sweep or something, dust some of the older projects off. Just be careful and don't knock anything over, all of this is really expensive and took me forever to carve." He said as he went back to carving, biting his tongue as he focused his attention. It was already midday and Leon was already feeling rather stressed, yet having the delicate girl around somewhat made things a little less tense. He secretly watched her as she stumbled around the room, him wondering how she could have little to no courage at all. She was a rather shy and timid person, which was the complete opposite of who Leon was. "Why are you so helpless? You're like a little lamb that's lost it's herd, why are you this way?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Alex nodded hearing the man tell her to go and stack some chairs, "Alright.." she said heading out and started moving the chairs he had mentioned side by side, trying to make sure they were all lined up in a straight of row, not being too close or too far apart. She wanted to do well at this job even more so now that she knew how stern Leon was she really didn't want to let him down. Once she was done, she headed back into the work shop seeing the table Leon was working on and wondering how in the world someone coukd make something like that. It was so beautiful, well everything he had around the shed was beyond beautiful. Hearing the man tell her to dust, Alex nodded grabbing a feather duster and working on removing the woodchips and dust from the various pieces he had been working on. Stopping as she heard the man's question, but went back to her work as she shrugged slightly. "I couldn't say really.. I guess I've always been....quiet." she told him in a timid voice, going back to dusting. Once she was down with that Alex grabbed a broom, and started sweeping the floor up. "How long have you been making these? They're... they're really nice." she asked him making a large pile of the woodchips.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Leon was used to being asked about his work, since he had been doing it for a very long time. Almost two hundred years, to be exact. "It took a long time for some, and others didn't take as much time. It honestly depends on the type of wood, the size of the project, and the detail they are asking for." He replied, carving a few more designs in some of the empty spaces, going over his work by looking at the other patterns. After a couple of minutes of silence with Alex cleaning, Leon finally finished the last part of the table before lighting a cigarette. Leaning against his work bench, Leon glanced around the shed to see how well Alex had cleaned it such a small amount of time. Giving the girl a stern expression, he ran a hand through his hair before stretching. "Edgar has gone home for the night but we ordered something Americans eat often, I'm sure you're fine with pizza. You can take the rest of the afternoon to explore the house, get used to things. Tonight around nine I will be watching some American films, you're welcome to join me." He said before signaling for her to go ahead and leave, him finishing cleaning up before heading inside himself. The rest of the day had gone by rather quickly like most days did for Leon, nine o'clock rolling around before he noticed. Making his way to the living room, Leon turned on the very large television before getting some snacks. "Alex! I am watching this movie now, and am not going to wait for you!" He called, dimming the lights before starting the movie, seeing the blonde appear in more relaxed clothing and watching her walk to one of Leon's rather comfortable chairs. Remaining quiet as he focused his attention to the movie, he glanced over at her every few minutes. He couldn't help himself but to look at the girl, her seeming so timid and shy just sitting there. "Are you alright?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:48 pm

"Wow, seems like. Wish I could have a talent like that.." she told him, getting back to working when Leon started speaking to her once more, Alex smiling softly as she heard Leon mention American food, well pizza exactly. "Pizza sounds nice.. thank you." she told him, leaving the room and heading into the house. Looking around the large and lavish place, thinking she had never seen a place like it before in her life. Jet lag getting the best of her, as Alex ended up taking a short name being in such a different time zone was hard to say the least but she didn't let herself sleep too long knowing she had work to do. Once she woke up Alex changed into some sweat pants, heading down stairs when she saw what time it was. Looking at some more of the house when she heard Leon calling for her. Wondering if it was really alright for her to be watching a movie with him like this. Walking into the room, and taking a seat, crossing her legs and arms as she did, watching the movie thinking this was almost nice till she head Leon ask her another question once more. "Me? I'm fine just watching.. you doing okay? Do you need a glass of water or anything I am supposed to be working for you after all. I can't run to the kitchen or into town if you need anything." she said fastly as she stood up from her seat ready to run and get whatever Leon wanted, thinking she had to speak fast or she might chicken out. Wanting to make sure she did a good job for the man not matter what.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Leon chuckled some hearing her ask if he needed anything, nothing coming to mind until he felt a sharp pain in his back. "I could use a massage, actually. You think you could handle that?" He asked, sitting on the floor after pulling off his shirt, keeping his eyes on the television as Alex sat behind him. Feeling her hands on his shoulders and back, Leon closed his eyes for a moment to enjoy the touch of her hands. He had forgotten about the bevy of scars on his back, something he wasn't willing to talk about unless he was in the right mood. "You are allowed to relax, Alex. I'm sure Edgar told you about your five year contract, we are going to be spending a lot of time together. A little harder, please." Leon requested as he guided her hand to the areas on his back that hurt, keeping his eyes on the movie as he lit a cigarette. The atmosphere was more than calming to him, causing him to relax easier than usual. Running a hand through his hair, he let his head lean back on Alex's legs as she continued to massage his shoulders. "Tell me something about yourself. Something that makes you nervous and embarrassed, I want to know obscure things about you."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:49 pm

Alex was more than a bit surprised to hear Leon ask for a massage, but nodded none the less. "I can try, never given anyone a massage before though fair warning." she told him, sitting back down as Leon sat on the floor in front of her, seeing the man remove his shirt, her blue eyes scanning his back marked with scars, wondering how anyone could gain so many. Her face growing hot at him guiding her hands, Alex trying her best to give him a proper massage. Hearing the man tell her to relax and letting a small chuckle at his words. "That's easier said then done." she told him in a soft voice hearing him ask for an obscure fact about herself. "Um I'm afraid there's not much to know... I guess failing at things makes me nervous... water, large bodies of water make me nervous...talking.." she told him, stopping her hands for a moment as she felt the man's head rest on her legs, wondering how he could be so calm and relaxed right now. "What about you? I-I mean if we are going to be spending all this time together, if there anything I shouldn't do?" she asked him nervously, looking at his back and absentmindly tracing a longer scar with her finger, wondering what in the word could have made it."[/i]
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Leon was enjoying the massage when he felt her finger going across his scar, causing him to look up at the movie once more. "As long as you don't go snooping around in the house without permission, I don't really care what you do. My only concern is the nights with the full moon, you need to be in your room all night on those nights. Make sure you mark a calender and keep track, I won't be held responsible for you getting hurt because you didn't listen to me." He replied, gazing back at the movie as he hit his cigarette, feeling her hands massaging his sides. His bones ached with the passing of each second, the moon getting closer and closer to being full. Once the first movie was over, Leon began to play another one before turning to look at Alex as he spoke. "You can either go to bed or you can stay and watch another one, but I am going to partake in something that some people are not comfortable with." Leon warned, grabbing a silky black bag from underneath the coffee table, him opening it before putting a glass bowl on the table. "You're welcome to smoke some with me, I find it helps with the tension in my muscles and such." He said before packing the bowl and hitting it a few times, setting it down so Alex could take it if she wanted. Opening a beer, Leon laid down on the couch and turned on the fan, giving Alex a soft smile before signaling for her to move closer. "Don't act so scared of me, you're perfectly safe here as long as you do as I say. Right now you don't have anything to worry about, make yourself at home." Leon said as he hit the bowl once more, running a hand through his hair before throwing it up into a bun as he sat up a little to ash his cigarette in the ash tray. "What about a boyfriend? Are you too shy to do the dating scene?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:52 pm

Alex's face went bright red as she heard Leon ask her about boy friends, biting her lip softly as she thought of her answer. "Um well its not like I've never had a boyfriend before or anything. I've just been busy with work and all now so it's been a while." she admitted, seeing the green the man brought out and his offer to share. Alex shaking her head, as share bummed one of his smokes instead, hearing him say she could move closer, but stayed where she was. Watching as the second movie started to play, "I can stay for another, the jet lag has me wired right now any ways." she told him, wondering why he was all alone in such a large home. "So I haven't noticed anyone else around, is it just you all alone here?" she asked him wondering how anyone could stand being so alone like that all the time.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 pm

"I am not much of a people person, they tend to get in the way of my work." He replied, hitting the bowl once more hoping that it would calm his nerves, keeping his eyes on the television. There hadn't been a time where people in town got to see Leon, and most of them thought he had family living with him. But, it had just been Leon in the house for a hundred and fifty years, the town having more than one rumor about the Farcroft Family. Leon took a sip of his beer, hitting his cigarette as he glanced at the girl once more through the silence. "So, you left America to stay in Romania for five years simply for work?" Leon asked, keeping his gaze on the movie while hitting his cigarette, actually enjoying the time he was spending with the young girl; having missed having someone to talk to.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Alex nodded, "People make things complicated that's for sure." she said, but even so people still needed people right? Even sometimes. Hearing the man mention her coming there for 5 years when she had been born and raised in the US all her life, for five years none the less. "Pretty crazy huh? I um.. well I get fired alot from jobs.. there wasn't really where else that would hire me with my employment history.." she explained to him, hoping it wouldn't make him want to fire her one the spot hearing others had been less then happy with her work before. "Besides my family is all dead, or don't speak to me, I don't really have many freinds to speak of, so it wasn't like I was leaving behind much." she told him, watching the movie. Not thinking about the fact that she was speaking more and more freely the more time she spent with the man, though she was still scared to death of him none the least.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:54 pm

It had been almost two and a half weeks since Alex first joined Leon in his mansion, him still having a hard time trusting her but still enjoying her company. With each passing night, Leon had grown weaker as his body prepared for the change on the night of the full moon, his body unable to hold itself up as he laid in bed. Edgar had explained to Chris the best he could that no matter how sickly Leon seemed now, that everything would change after the night of the full moon. Leon groaned as his body ached, him not wanting Alex to be around him when he looked so terrible. Running a hand through his sweat soaked hair, he weakly hit his cigarette before trying his best to sit up. "Alex? Could.. Could you come.. Here, please..?" He called while using as much strength as he could, waiting a few seconds before seeing the girl and giving her a worn out and exhausted grin. There was only two nights left until the full moon, him waiting to make sure that Alex stayed in the room he had picked for her. "I need you.. To promise to stay in your room Friday night, please don't leave for any reason.. If you want to help me, you'll do as I say. Please, get me a sip of water."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Laex was folding laundry when she heard Leon call for her, he seemed so... well weak lately. Wondering what was up with him being so tired and down all of a sudden. "Coming." she called heading up the stairs and to where Leon was. "Hey you alright?" she asked him, hearing him tell her once more to not leave her room under any circumstances. "Yes I know Leon, don't worry I'm just gonna blast some tunes and sleep through the night like I do every night." she told him, hearing him ask for a glass of water and nodding as she left to go grab him one. Coming back and thinking the man was looking worst and worst by the minute. "You sure you're okay? You don't look so good.." she asked him, wondering what could be making him so sick.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:55 pm

Leon was used to being asked what was wrong with him, the only other person who knew being Edgar. Taking a sip of the water and coughing, Leon lit a cigarette and leaned his head back against the bed. "It happens a lot, every twelve to sixteen days. That's why I got you the calendar to help you watch the moon, it plays a big part in me being so weak." He replied, running a hand through his sweat covered hair, trying his best not to look at Alex as if she were his next meal. Feeling the girl pat his forehead with a wet rag, Leon sighed before speaking once more. "Are you sure you want to work for me? Things are only going to get more complicated over time, and I don't want you to leave."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:56 pm

Alex miles softly hearing Leon ask her is she was sure this was the job she wanted. "Well I mean being able to afford food and all is nice." she said, it bing one of the first jokes she had made to the man, feeling a bit more comfortable now that she had gotten her footing but not enough where it would make a huge difference. To most she probably just seemed the same. Ringing out the rag and placing it back on the man's chiseled face Alex sighed softly. "Besides I don't mind compacted so much. It's kind of a welcome change to my plain old boring life." she told him, removing the rag and placing the back of her hand on his fore head. So the moon affected him? What was he a werewolf? No they were completely made up, Alex knowing that but it was a funny thought that made her want to laugh at herself for thinking such a thing. "You're burning up Leon. Maybe we should call a doctor or something." she asked him removing her hand from his face, thinking she knew how clean and cook, but had no idea how to be someone's nurse really. "Qell I guess you'll have to put up with my company today, just rest and let me know if you need anything, with you being sick like a dog there isn't much work to do around here, so I have time to keep an eye on you. Besides isn't that what you are paying me for?" she asked him, refilling his glass of water from the pitcher she had brought in, hoping it was still plenty cold to help the man cool down.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leon chuckled softly at Alex's comment about being sick as a dog, something he knew was entirely too true. Hearing the girl say she was going to be helping him all day, Leon felt a little nervous that she might catch on to what was wrong with him. He bones cracked a little, the sound startling him as he winced in pain. He had a feeling that Alex would be a little scared from hearing his bone crack as if they were breaking, and had hoped she wouldn't question him about it. "This pain will become too much in a couple of hours and I would rather you be away when that time comes, I will call for you if I need you. But.. Would you mind rubbing my hands? The bones are aching, and you have such a gentle touch."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Alex was worried that was obvious. The man in front of her was in pain, anyone could see that and she didn't know the reason why and that scared her a bit. Wondering if it was some kind of illness that would kill him eventfully, having heard from other caretakers that sometimes that happened with jobs like this, but she wouldn't ask him since he hadn't made any mention of it and neither had Edgar. Hearing Leon ask for her to massage his hands and nodding softly, slowly taking on in her had as she sat next to the man, rubbing it softly, but adding enough pressure so that it would help the pain, at least she hoped. Hearing what sounded like bones breaking and wondering more and more for the reason. "So this happens every month?" Is it like a genetic thing or something?" she asked him as she kept massaging his hand.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:57 pm

"It happens more often than just once month, and you could call it genetics, or you could call it a mistake on my part. I thought I could have gotten away years ago, but then I got hurt and this happens now. The moon really plays a huge part." He explained while trying to keep the details scarce, knowing that it was too early for him to come clean about what he was. Friday was coming much quicker than he had hoped, and had little to no time to prepare the new girl on the things she needed to do. "I.. I tend to get a little violent on nights of the full moon, my bones tend to hurt the most on those nights. That's kinda why I don't want you around, because you're new and you haven't dealt with something like this before." Leon continued, feeling his bones crack loudly once more as he winced at the pain, trying his best not to squeeze Alex's hand and hurt her. He had dealt with this for a long time yet the pain was still fresh and new just as it was the first time, something that stayed in his mind as fresh as the night it had happened to him. Hearing his cell phone vibrate, Leon glanced at it to see that Edgar was calling. "What is it, Edgar?" Leon answered, signaling for Alex to go ahead and leave him be for a moment, him listening carefully as Edgar spoke. "Master Leon, have you thought of what you're going to do Friday? With Alex?" Edgar asked, Leon wincing as he turned over to get out of the bed, making his way over to the window as he spoke. "I can't just go and say, 'Hey, I turn into a huge ass dog every full moon, that's why I am sickly.' This kind of thing takes time, Edgar. She's probably going to be here for awhile before I actually have her help chain me up, I'll have to do it on my own this Friday." Leon sighed as he stared into the woods surrounding his home, wanting nothing more than to feel the thrill of the hunt. "You have to come up with something, Master Leon. The last time you tried to do this on your own, you ended up going into town and.." Edgar began but was interrupted by Leon, who already knew what he was going to say. "And I killed those young girls, I know. It won't happen again, I'll think of something."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next