AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days

2 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days Empty The Walking Dead: Decaying Days

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:40 pm

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days 14d9a55b01a0c5e1749260345457
Daryl has just lost Beth, him laying on the ground in defeat. Just when his life hangs in the balance of hostel strangers, something stops them from their devious plan.

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days Tumblr_ndc3jcLR0e1tzmf9ro4_250
Name:
Extra:
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days Empty Re: The Walking Dead: Decaying Days

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:55 pm

Name:
Daryl Dixon

Appearance:
The Walking Dead: Decaying Days 603946649de21ad6f2d945cbc64006a7--walking-dead-art-walking-dead-season-

Extra:
TBA~
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:52 pm

Name: Lynn Jacobs

Appearance:

The Walking Dead: Decaying Days 330240362_1280x720

Extra:

● One sniper rifle
● 3 Boxes of ammo
● Large hunting knife
● Small switchblade
● Tent and Tarps
● Backpack with other supplies (food/clothes/ect)
● Sleeping bag
● Water bottles
● Camp stove

Last edited by SimlieSavii on Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:11 pm

This was it, she was gone. There was nothing Daryl could do to get Beth back, other than catching a glimpse of the car that stole her from him. Falling to his feet as he realized he had let not just the whole group down, but he let Maggie down too. He had lost her sister, knowing damn well that she had no one else if Beth was gone. He laid down in the road, not caring about whatever came him way. Tears welled in his eyes, Daryl quickly wiping them away as to not look weak; even though he had felt like his world was practically over. Beth had been the only one in the group he had opened up to, and now there was a chance he would never see her again.
"Hey, get the fuck up." A voice called, interrupting Daryl's self pity, his eyes shooting open to see that he was surrounded by armed men; all pointing guns straight in his face. "Give us what you got, man. Don't do anything stupid." One said, the other picking up Daryl's crossbow. "I like this, Todd. Maybe I should take it with me after we waste him." The second man said as he pointed the crossbow at Daryl's forehead, Daryl closing his eyes as he accepted his fate.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:23 pm

Hannah was hiking along a forgotten trail, having learned to stay off the main road not only where the dead everywhere but also people who would love nothing better than top take everything she had without a second thought. Being lost in her thoughts Hannah kept walking taking a quick break near a ridge to sit and down and drink some water when she heard some voices near by, moving a bit closer to the edge and seeing blow a group of men holding up another.

Thinking over the situation quickly, Hannah took out her rifle and set up staying low to the ground in case she missed and some of the men tried to get to her. Taking a deep breath Hannah lined up her sight and aimed at the man who was holding the man's crossbow, taking the shot as she exhaled seeing the man fall to the ground and quickly taking out the next, and the next, and then the last man. Getting back up and packing up her stuff once it all taken care of, before heading down the hill to the scene. Giving the stranger a quick wave before looking over the men's dead bodies for anything she might be able to use.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:32 pm

Daryl opened his eyes when the men had suddenly became silent, him standing to his feet quickly before spotting a woman waving at him. He remained silent for a moment before picking up his crossbow, slinging it over his shoulder as he nodded his head before speaking softly. "Thanks." He said before glancing in the direction that the car had taken Beth. "Have you seen a car? With a sticker on the back?" He asked, hoping with everything he had that she had happened to see the car, having no other lead to follow. "They took someone from my group, I have to get her back."
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:50 pm

Hannah looked up at the man as he asked her about a car with a sticker, standing and sighing softly as she thought about it. "Um white car, sticker kinda looks like a cross of sorts?" she asked him looking through the neck man's pockets seeing he had about 2 full packs of smokes on him and grinning as she took one out and lit it. "They took someone from your group? Where's your group then shouldn't they have been here to bail you out instead of me?" she asked taking a long drag as she kept looking tossing a few items into her back as she went.
Thinking about the car the man had mentioned gave her a small shiver down her spine, knowing just who he was asking about having heard the stories of the hospital. Once you go in, you never come back out or not alive that is. Thinking if this girl had been taken by them then she was up shit's creek without a paddle. Group or not it would take an army to break someone out of that place even then it was still almost impossible.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:05 pm

"No one asked for your help." Daryl replied, getting somewhat aggravated that she had described the car yet didn't tell him where it was going. "We all got separated, we lost our home and very close people. Have a little more respect. You don't know me. Now, are you gonna tell me where the fucking car is, or do I have to go lookin'?" He asked, giving her a somewhat serious expression before seeing that something had her spooked. Daryl glanced around, hearing a few cracked branches approaching their location. "I don't have time to argue, either help me or get lost." He whispered with a hiss, turning towards the direction that Beth was taken. Hearing the girl walking behind him, he waited for her to catch up before glancing at her cigarette. "Got a spare? I got some whiskey I'll share." Daryl spoke softly, taking a cigarette from her before lighting it quickly. "I'm Daryl."
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:16 pm

Lynn chuckled hearing the man said he never asked for her help, rolling her eyes slightly. "We'll next time I'll ask first before saving your life then." she told him hearing him ask once more about the car, Lynn looking off in the distance as he spoke in such anger, thinking he would just be even more upset if he knew everything she knew. Seeing the man take off, Lynn sighed grabbing the last of the stuff before running after him. "Wait!" she told him, reaching the man and hearing him ask for a smoke handing him one before sighing once more placing her hands in her pockets.
"I've been in this area for a while, it's pretty empty most of the time, but I have seen those cars you saw. I don't know much just that they always head to the city. Some times I won't see one for weeks other days I see 2 or 3 a day going back and forth. That's all I know, I'm sorry about your freind and your group. I can help you get to the city to look for her if you want, I know some back trails that are pretty clear and some safe spots to camp down for a night." she told him, hearing him tell her his name and giving him a soft smile holding out her hand. "Name is Lynn, nice to meet you Daryl."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:29 pm

Daryl nodded as she explained that she could get him into town, which seemed to be where the cars were always headed. "My group has a baby, and a kid, a black chick with a sword. And a guy that seems to be just a little too focused on being the leader.. Have you seen them at all? I hope everyone is okay." Daryl said softly, not wanting to come off as a worrywart for his group, but he was worried that they didn't make it. "I'm sure I can find something to pay you back for helping me. Some deer meat or something." He whispered, hearing more branches and leaves move and break around them. He had a feeling that there were walkers following behind them, him turning to see that he was more right than he wanted to be. Grabbing Lynn's arm, he gently pulled her off the road and into the woods. Tracking ahead of them, he signaled for her to follow him as he crouched underneath a fallen tree. "We should wait here for a little bit, it's not a smart move for just the two of us to go on alone right now." He whispered once more, a few walkers passing by them as he watched their feet go by.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Lynn shook her head hearing Daryl ask her about if she had seen any members of his group. "No can't say I have, sorry. The only people I've seen have been dead until today for the past few months or so." she told him, thinking it might be good to have some kind of companionship around, it wasn't good for people to be isolated for super long periods of time. About to speak once more when Daryl had them hide from a small heard of walkers coming thier way, Lynn nodding thinking it was a good idea to wait them out till they passed through, looking at Daryl out of the side of her eye before turning back to keeping an eye on the dead heads. After a few minutes went by and the heard has moved through, Lynn sat up lighting up a smoke once more. "So you know how to hunt, and track? That's a good skill to know these days. Think you might feel like giving a few lessons?" she asked him, handing him a smoke as she did.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:53 pm

Daryl took a moment think about Lynn's question, having not taught anyone else how to hunt and track before. But, she did save his life and it would be a good way to pay her back for what she had done, and it could possibly save her life one day. "I don't see why not, I owe you anyways." He said as he took the cigarette from her, lighting it before taking a hit and glancing at the ground where the herd had been. "See all the tracks? See how the mud around it is still moist and hasn't set in yet? That shows that they just went through here, and the shape of the tracks shows that it was like a drunk person. It's easier to compare the walkers to drunk people, the way they stumble around and their feet leave slurred tracks." He pointed out, going the opposite direction of the walkers.
"Right here is some day old coon tracks, so it is long gone and not worth hunting. But, these?" He said as he bent down and pointed to some fresh rabbit tracks, glancing up at Lynn before continuing. "These are fresh and heading a safe way from the walkers, so this is going to be our lunch. Tread softly, and stay low." Daryl led the way, following the tracks before signalling for Lynn to stop. Pointing quietly at the rabbit resting under a tree, he pointed for her to take the shot. After she had killed the rabbit, Daryl gave her a small smirk as he lifted it by it's foot. "Good job. You've got a good shot, hunting and tracking is useless if you can't hit your target. Keep that in mind." He said before tossing the rabbit over his shoulder after tying it to his bag, leading the way through the woods.
"How long have you been alone?" Daryl asked, hitting his cigarette once more as he glared at the ground, seeing all of the activity that had happened lately in that area. There was no sign of Carl or Rick's shoes, causing Daryl to feel a little nervous. How far had he and Beth ran away from the others? Would they ever be able to find each other? Daryl felt better about being with Lynn, not exactly wanting to be alone in the moment. "So, what did you do before all this?" Daryl asked, trying to lighten the mood despite all the death around them, his mind clouded by everything that was happening and what awaited him in the city.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum