AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 7:07 am

Felix

"It worked."

"You gonna go after that guy who was all over your man boo?"

"No. I'm going after my man."

"Guess I'll do what I do best and play the sexy distraction~ Ohh this is like a spy movie!" Devon said with a wink, glancing at Aki. Felix laughed, slipping away from the dancefloor and into the house when he felt Aki wasn't looking his way. He found Soubi, walking slowly in the hallway.

"Drinking around other guys? Don't you know how dangerous that is?" Felix said with a sigh, gently holding Soubi's arm and pulling him into an empty room. "You drinking away your feelings? Hm? Why?" Felix asked, tilting Soubi's head up to look at him. "Have you even asked me what you really want to ask me? Or are you going to continue living with wool over your eyes and make assumptions?" Felix said, swiping his thumb over Soubi's lip. He brought his thumb up to his own mouth and licked, the taste of the alcohol Soubi had been drinking on his tongue. "You know why was dancing with him? Right in front of you? Hmm?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 7:16 am

Soubi

Soubi turned his head as he heard Felix's voice talking to him about his drinking."I'm not as bad as I used to be.."He said lying of course, that proven as he followed Felix into the bedroom without any type of fight, watching that man with a deep hunger in his eyes. Just happy to be this close to Felix once more, when his words about dancing with that man entered his ears. Slapping Felix's hand away from him softly, turning his head and looking at the floor.

"Whats there to ask, you like him, and I'm pretty sure you're doing him. So why don't you go bug him, I'm taken remember?"He told him, but stayed where he was, god Felix smelled so good...no he needed to stop thinking like that. He needed to leave and find Aki before he did something stupid that he would hate himself for later.

"Are we done I need to be heading back."He asked going to eave, but stumbling slightly. Not enough to fall though, just enough to show that he was pretty much at his limit with the drinking that night.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 7:23 am

Felix

"Taken? Are you sure about that? Because the other day you sounded like you were only with Aki for no other reason than wanting to be with someone. He doesn't - and can never - love you the way I do. And you know that, Sou."
Felix said, catching a stumbling Soubi and holding him in his arms. Firmly. It felt so right to have this man back here with him. Didn't Soubi feel the same way. "I do like Devon. He's funny, and a good man and he looks out for me at work and watches Lucas when I need him too. I like a lot of people now." Felix said, bringing Soubi's face close to his own again. "But I don't love him. I never have. You don't seem to understand when I say my heart is only yearning for one person. And that person is Sou." Felix said softly, nuzzling Soubi's neck. "I promised myself that I'd never let you go without a fight. And you know me - I'm dirty through and through. A dirty fighter. But I know when I'm not wanted and right now, everything about you from a few days ago to tonight is saying you want me. Those eyes, that body language. Everything. You can't fool me."

And with that, Felix pressed his lips down against Soubi's, hard, holding the man close as he kissed him deeply, never wanting to let go.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 am

Soubi

Soubi gasped feeling Felix's lips on his, god they just felt so right, so perfectly matched for his own he really couldn't believe he had ever thought another man's kiss could ever top Felix's. He did fight it a bit, he had to he was with someone else, but damn the way Felix touched him just melted him from the inside out it seemed. Breaking their kiss Soubi backed up the wall behind him, touching his lips which felt like they were on fire with that familiar warmth only Felix could bring to him. Why was this man the only on it seemed who could make him feel like this.

"Felix..."Soubi said biting his lip, god this was bad, so bad. But yet all Soubi could think about was kissing him once more, and doing so much more than kissing."I...I can't...I love you, I always will but I can't do this.He told him, knowing he had been gone too long, Aki would be looking for him, and he did not want him finding him like with Felix, that would be the worst. Soubi sighing softly as he ran a hand through his hair.

"I think it would be best if we..just avoided one another till I leave.."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 7:50 am

Felix

The kiss was everything Felix has been thinking about and more.

Being with Soubi again even for just a small amount of time like this was like before, but it was also different for Felix who had a new found confidence inside of him. Soubi's leaving had left him broken and hurting, but Felix was stronger now. He had thought he was good enough before but no, he had been weak. He had been hurt from a love that wasn't true and then hurt again by one that was... more than once with the same person. He had learned from his mistakes, he had strengthened himself, and now he was truly a man worthy to have and hold Soubi.

It's just that darn Aki was in the way.

And Felix wanted him to fuck off back to Japan, and leave Soubi here.

"I love you too Sou." Felix said, bringing the man's face up to look at his again after their kiss had been broken. He smiled down at him, no smirks, no ulterior motives - just a genuine, true, happy smile at hearing the words he knew Soubi was hiding leave his lips. "And Sou, I'm telling you this because I don't want you to get hurt. If you love me, more than Aki, if you're still hesitating about your feelings towards him because of me... being with him is going to ruin the both of you. It's not fair to him because he'll be second best to you.

And it's not fair to you, because you're giving yourself away to someone who can't ever treat you the way you should be. You'll be wasting your life with the wrong person while the right one is right here, in front of you, telling you he loves you with all his heart and soul.

Take it from me. You know I was with Bob. You know how one sided that was, and look at how it turned out."
Felix said, brushing a strand of hair away from Soubi's face. God. The man was perfect. "I know I made mistakes last time. I wasn't in a good place. But I'm stronger than I've ever been Soubi, and I am here, waiting for you. And I'm not going to tell you I'm best for you, I'm not going to force - because deep down in your heart, you'll know the answer anyway."

Hugging Soubi tightly once again, Felix gave him another kiss, shorter than the first but still just as hungry. "Go back to Aki for now. Think of my words Sou, and remember.

I'll always, always love you."

And before anyone would be able to see, Felix left the room, a sigh on his lips.

Tonight he had planted the seed. And he would continue to do so, every single day. Soubi was his own man now, he could make his own choices.

And if he made the right one, Felix would be right here for him.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 3:39 am

Soubi

Soubi watched as Felix left the room, sliding to the floor dumbfounded on what to do.

Go home back to Aki?

A man who loves and cares for him unlike any other, the one that everyone tells him he is so lucky to have in his life, the one that only sees him as a person and always has. The one who has never ever hurt him?

Or stay here with Felix?

The man he loved and was loved by. Even if no one knew just how right yet wrong they were for each other? The one that made him cry in pain and in pleasure so many time? The one that even after so much time had passed Soubi couldn't get off his mind?

The answer wasn't simple.

It wasn't easy to find.

But he knew it..

Getting up from the floor, Soubi went looking through the house, knowing Aki had left for the hotel and that he only had one thought on his mind as he made his way through the group of people also leaving for the night. Not sure where Felix was, but that wasn't too important. He knew where he would be latter on that night.

Finding the familiar door, Soubi snuck inside without being seen. Taking a seat on the bed that he slept and loved in for over a year. A smile on his face as he waited quietly.

He didn't need to talk to Aki to know where he belonged, and well who he would always belong to.

Felix.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 4:03 am

Felix

The party had been really fun and soon enough it was over. Felix and Lucas bid their guests goodbye and Lucas ended up leaving with Derek's family, going to spend the night over at their place. Alone, Felix thought he should get started on cleaning up but was pretty exhausted - all the planning and then that dancing had taken the wind out of him, and his mind was heavy with thoughts of Soubi, so he wanted to lay down a little and save the tidying up for later.

Yawning, Felix took off his shirt and threw it in the laundry basket before opening the door to his room, expecting to fall into the comfy sheets and lose himself in dreamland.

Until he saw a smiling Soubi sitting on the bed instead, making Felix stop dead in his tracks.

There was a silence before Felix's lips curled up into a gentle smile.
"Well hello stranger. I wasn't expecting someone to spend the night but I'll be damned if I say no now." Felix said cheekily, making his way to the bed. He leaned down when he reached Soubi, bending the man back to kiss him deeply, their lips fitting together like a jigsaw puzzle.

This was so right. Nobody else could ever compare to just how perfect he and Soubi were together. Felix even found himself thinking the heartbreak the two of them had had over the years was worth it just for this moment, if it meant he'd have the man back into his arms once again.

Breaking the kiss, Felix sat on the bed next to Soubi, taking his hand and kissing the back of it. He loved holding Soubi's soft hand, and he kissed it all over; every finger, the back, the palm, the inside of Soubi's wrist, all of it. He loved it.

The hand that held his heart.

"I knew you'd come back to me Sou. I knew you'd make the right choice. Because I'm going to love you like never before, and treat you the way you should be treated - as an equal. As a person. And most importantly, as my lover." Kissing his hand again, Felix leaned over Soubi so that the man was laying beneath him under the bed. Felix reached down to Soubi's pants, undoing the zipper and sneaking his hand inside, feeling the man through his underwear. He began to rub him, blue eyes dark with a lust he hadn't had in a long time, nobody else could ever make his heart race with excitement like how Soubi did.

Bending down Felix kissed Soubi again and again and again, rubbing the man as he did, feeling that he was hard as a rock. Felix was too, his pants becoming uncomfortably tight as he lightly bit Soubi's bottom lip.

"Let me make up everything to you. Let me show you how much I love you. Tell me Soubi, what do you want to do tonight? What do you want me to do to you?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 4:56 am

Soubi woke up the next morning in utter bliss. Last night had been everything he had been wanting and needing these past few years.

It had been perfect.

But now it was morning soubi was realizing things always did look different in the sober light of morning.

Rolling over in the bed, Soubi curled up next to Felix. It feeling even more right than last night, sleeping here like this with him. There was just one thing that was bothering him.

'Ring, ring, ring, that's the tone, it's your man calling so you better pick up the phone'

It took a little bit, but it finally dawned on Soubi what the sound was as he sat up abruptly in the bed and grabbed his phone.

"Hello? Oh Aki.. ya I'm fine I guess I had too much to drink last night. You get to the hotel okay? Ya I stayed in the guest room here. I should be there soon.. ya I'll see you then.." Soubi said picking up his phone, rubbing his temples as he did. God he had drank way to much last night, he hadn't even told Aki he wasn't going back that night. 'God....knowing him he must have been up all night waiting for me...he must have been so worried...' Soubi thought to himself putting his phone down on the bedside table. Biting his thumbnail Soubi couldnt stop thinking about what he had done the night before.

God he really was just an awful person.

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 5:52 am

Felix

Waking up hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Shifting in the bed Felix wrapped his arms around the body that was moving next to him. Laying on his back and holding the man close to his chest, Felix's eyes fluttered open as he kissed the crown of Soubi's head.

Five years was a long time to want something for so long, and having it here right now was too good to be true.

"Mornin' Sou." He mumbled, never thinking he'd utter those words again after everything that had been done between them. Sitting up with Soubi still in his arms, Felix nuzzled the man's neck. "You don't know how happy I am to see you Sou." Felix said, kissing Soubi's forehead again. He stared into the man's eyes, nothing but pure love in his own blue ones.

He couldn't think of anything else but Soubi at this point. The man really took him over.

It was for the first time since last night that Felix had even thought about Aki. Did Soubi being here mean that he was going to break up with his fiance? Had he done it already? Felix frowned slightly, wondering if he let his emotions get the better of him last night by sleeping with Soubi, but shrugged it off soon after.

What Aki didn't know wouldn't kill him.

"How are you feeling Sou? Okay?" Felix asked gently, hoping he hadn't hurt the man last night in their passionate reunion. He didn't want to hurt Soubi again, or lose him like he had before.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 6:21 am

"How are you feeling?"

Well that seemed to be the million dollar question right now. It felt so right to be here with Felix, him holding him close, being in this house, this room with him.

But.

It also felt so wrong.

"I'm...not sure.." Soubi said getting up from the bed and grabbing his pants slipping them on.

He was engaged to another man, a man who was waiting for him, a man who had most likely stayed up all night. Looking at his phone Soubi saw that he had 37 missed calls and 20 texts from Aki during the night.

He really does care...' Soubi thought to himself putting his phone in his pocket as he looked for his shirt.

"I... this.. this was such a bad idea..." Soubi muttered to himself as he looked for this shirt.

Cheater

The word rang in his ears, ranting him, scolding him, shaming him in way he had been trying so hard to forget.

"Do you see my shirt, I have to get going." he asked Felix, not able to make eye contact with him. How could he? Here they were the morning after and Soubi was rushing out the door to go meet another man.

Well he guessed Felix was the other man in this situation..

And Soubi was the low down dirty cheater.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 6:35 am

Felix

Felix watched from the bed as Soubi got out and started to dress. He rubbed his eyes, wondering if he should feel bad about what he had done; sleep with an engaged man. He could tell Soubi was upset, and knew the man was probably rushing to get home to Aki.

But, honestly, if anyone asked Felix if he regretted spending the night with Soubi, a clearly engaged man, he'd say no. Stupid as his actions were, they were acts of pure love. And Soubi loved him too - it was up to him now to do the right thing, and break it off with Aki.

Felix would be there for him, whether he did it or not.

Felix got out of bed, finding Soubi's shirt and giving it to him.
"Don't beat yourself up about it." Felix told him gently. He didn't want to put Soubi in a difficult position - but he had made it clear what he wanted, and if Soubi obliged then there was nothing wrong with that. It may've been bad, or a stupid idea, but it was the right decision. They were meant to be together.

Just get rid of damn Aki and everything will be okay again.

Lifting Soubi's chin up to look at him, Felix rubbed small circles on the man's cheek. He needed to be comforting right now, he knew how sensitive Soubi was. They had danced a similar dance before. "Just so you know Sou, I don't regret sleeping with you. And you shouldn't have to. You'll be torturing yourself and Aki if you stayed with him when your heart is elsewhere." He said softly. "Don't forget, you always have a home here with me. Take care of what you need to take care of, and I'll be right here waiting for you when you come back." Felix told him, giving Soubi a small peck on the forehead. He didn't want to push things anymore than he already had, if only for Soubi's sake.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 am

Soubi bit his lip hearing Felix's words as he held his shirt in his hand. He was right, he had to break things up with Aki.

"I know... I'll call you later or something okay..." Soubi tokd him, kissing him on the cheek before slipping on his shirt and heading outside, calling a taxi and heading to the hotel. Biting his nails as the taxi drive, having no idea what in the world he was going to say to Aki once he saw him.

Entering the hotel room Soubi was putting down his stuff when Aki came rushing over and hugged him tightly.

"I was so worried Soubi-San." Aki told him, making Soubi feel so much worst.

"I want to break up."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 7:26 am

Felix

Felix smiled and walked Soubi to the door, waving a small wave as the man got into a taxi and left. He hoped Soubi would be strong enough to do the right thing and sighed, slightly anxious over the fact that he had to wait for Soubi to come back.

Felix was waiting after all.

After getting dressed and watched, Felix supposed he should try cleaning the house from the party but before then he needed to give certain people the good news. Picking up his phone, Felix dialled Sebastian's number, the man answering. There was a lot of noise on the line.

"Hey Sebastian. Looks like you're having your own party over there."

"It's those damn brats I call children!!! They're so darn active this early in the mornin- KEITH STOP BITING YOUR BROTHER! God damnit! Anyway, what's up? Did that stupid fucking plan cause you headaches like I told you it would?"

"Not quite. Mind putting Lucas on the line? He can explain everything after I talk to him."

Soon after, Lucas was on the phone and Felix was explaining the situation.

"Soubi's coming back. He's coming home."

Lucas was practically cheering in excitement. "He is!? But I thought he was going back to Japan with that other guy?"

"They're breaking it off. He'll be living here with us when they've separated of course. You ready to welcome him home?"

"Of course!"

Felix laughed and talked on the phone a little more to Lucas before hanging up, smiling. Throughout the day as he cleaned he only had one thing on his mind, and that was that Soubi was finally, after five long years, coming back to him.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 8:44 am

Soubi

||3 hours later||

"What do you mean you want to break up?"Aki asked, the first time he had spoken since Soubi told him he wanted to put an end to the two of them.

"I' sorry, but I love someone else..Soubi told him, feeling so very goddamn awful about all of this.

"Felix... Why.. what makes him so special to you.. What does he do for you that I haven't I thought... no I know I'm so madly in love with you Soubi."Aki asked running a hand through his hair.

"There's..this fire with Felix that I don't feel with you. You're wonderful...but there's just no passion. Not like with him."Soubi told him, the two of them having been mostly honest with one another since they met.

"He broke your heart didn't he? You said at when we met, that you came back to japan cuz you were heartbroken. I thought...I thought you hated him.Aki said Soubi nodding his head slightly.

"I did.. I thought I did. Aki.. you can't tell me you don't get bored sometimes with me? I mean it's been so lovey doevy, theres never been any really passion between us.Soubi explained to the man.

"I didn't want to risk..hurting you.. or making you think of your past. If its been boring..its cuz I've been holding back...a lot."

"M-my past?"

"Ya. I did a background check on you...I know about what happened when you were 16. I was always soft and gentle with you cuz, well I thought that was what you'd want after going through something like that.Aki said walking over to a shocked Soubi.

He knew.

He knew and that's why he was do boring.

He was trying to be what he thought Soubi wanted.

The reason there was no spark was because Aki was holding back.

For him.

Soubi looked up at Aki as he stood over him, about to speak when the man leaned down and kissed him.

Really kissed him.

And damn... it was anything but boring.

Before he knew it, Aki was holding him down on the hotel couch, and taking off his shirt. Breaking their kiss Aki ran a finger along Soubi's neck.

"When I saw these, I felt so pissed. I wanted to kill whoever did it, I wanted to kiss away every line and mark. But..I was worried about if you would hate that or not. SO I held back, I went slow and kept it light. But I'm not holding back anymore Soubi-San. Give me a chance to prove you that we can have just as much if not more passion than with him. Please. Don't I get that much? Don't count me out just yet, take a chance on me please Soubi."

||4 Hours Later||

Soubi sat in the bed while Aki was in the shower. He had not expected that from the brown eyed man.

There was no denying it now.

There was a spark there with him.

It was different from Felix, Felix was like fire that burned every inch of his skin, followed by warm words that always left him wanting more. Sex with him was always hot, mindblowing sex, but sex none the less.

Aki was like cool water, that seemed to almost erase every other mark or person from Soubi's body. Sex with him this time, was..well Soubi wasn't even sure if it could be called sex. The term making love came to his mind as the best way to describe it.

One was hot and hard, and like a storm that left Soubi breathless.

The other was something Soubi had never had before, slow and hard, like a large river rushing down around him.

Safe to say he was confused now more than ever.

Getting off the bed and getting dressed Soubi left a note for Aki and took the rental car to Felix's, texting him he was in the drive way once he was there. Still not sure what in the world he was going to say.

Both were such different types of love.

And Soubi was scared to say...

He loved both of them.

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 9:13 am

Felix

The next day, nothing could bring Felix down. He tidied the house in record time before leaving for work and coming back to get ready to cook a green curry ready for Lucas to eat when he got home from Derek's. And hopefully, Soubi too, if he ended up coming back like he said he was.

He started to take off his tie, about to make his way to the kitchen when he saw a taxi pull over outside the kerb if his house. Peeking out the curtain's Felix's eyes lit up when he saw Soubi exiting the cab, immediately running to the front door and opening it wide for him, a huge smile on his face.

"Welcome home Sou!" Felix said, drawing the other in a big hug. He released him, beckoning Soubi inside.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 am

Soubi

Soubi didn't let go of the hug, holding on tight to Felix, not wanting to let go. He had been confused up until then. Feeling Felix's arms around him was all he needed to know that this was where he belonged, no matter what anyone else said or felt.

He was bound Felix.

Forever and always he was his.

"Felix, can I come back home...."he asked him burying his head in Felix's chest, not wanting to leave that man ever again.

This time.

This time was for good.

He knew now that he couldn't just run.

He needed Felix, seeing him again, feeling him again.

It was like coming up for air, after drowning for 5 long years.

He could breath once more.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 5:15 am

Felix

Felix was a little shocked to have Soubi holding onto him so closely but immediately wrapped his arms around the man, holding him close to his chest. He closed his eyes, resting his cheek on the top of Soubi's head. Words wouldn't be able to describe just how happy he was right now. This was what he had been waiting for for so long.

Soubi was home. And with Soubi back, Felix too was at home.

"Of course you can... I told you, this is always going to be your home Sou. Always." Felix said, kissing the top of Soubi's head.

It was good to be home.

---------------

A few hours later

Felix was walking with Soubi, holding his hand as they strolled down the street. After Soubi had come home and they hung around for a little bit, they decided to go out to grab some dinner and catch up on the past five years. Now they were walking home, hand in hand, doing what lovers do.

And it felt wonderful and right.

"You told Aki yet? I'll help you pick up your things from the hotel if you like."
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 5:29 am

||Soubi||

Soubi was so happy to be with Felix again, holding onto his hand tightly and walking close to him as they talked, hearing his question about his things Soubi sighed softly.

"I texted him about it, that I made my choice but he hasn't answered me. He's really bad with phones and computers so he's either just not read it or read it and isn't talking t-"

Soubi froze as he looked down the street seeing Gary, the man that had brought him to Felix's from the slave house all those years ago. About to turn around and run when he saw a young light haired boy being carried out of a near by building. The boy was screaming in Japanese and the men around them were telling passer bys he was just throwing a tantrum.

Soubi knew better.

"NO!LETME GO I DON'T WANNA GO PLEASE LET ME GO!"The boy screamed fighting the men but they were so much bigger than the young child. Without another word Soubi let go of Felix's hand running across the street to the group, kicking the one holding the boy and grabbing his hand, seeing Gary pull out a gun and point at him and the child.

"Well well never thought I'd see your sorry face Soubi. Give us back the boy and no one gets hurt okay?"Gary told him, the boy clinging to Soubi's leg while Soubi stood in front of him. He wasn't going to give that kid back no way, he knew what would happen and he would die before he let that happen.

"No way in hell I'm giving him to you without a fight."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 5:48 am

Felix

Felix nodded as Soubi explained telling Aki before glancing at the commotion that was going on down the street. He was a little shocked when all of a sudden Soubi ran off in the direction, Felix calling for him before recognising one of the men there - Gary, the person who brought Soubi to his house after he had bought him twice. Frowning, Felix followed, hearing the boy's cries and what Gary was threatening to do.

There was no way he was going to let anything happen to Soubi, especially after he just got him back.

Stepping in, Felix flashed a huge smile at Gary.

"Gary! Fancy seeing you here!" Felix said with a large smile, his eyes slightly narrowed. He stood in front of Soubi and the boy, pushing them behind him lightly. The crowd was ignoring them now, and Gary lowered his gun.[/color] "I apologise for my slave's actions. Don't worry, he'll be punished accordingly. But I see you have a little one with you." Felix said, indicating to the boy. Walking up to Gary so that only he could hear, Felix lowered his voice. "Is he for sale? Because I've got the cash, and I'm willing to pay for another." He said. Gary's eyes lit up, and he pocketed his gun. "Well when you put it that way, how can I say no? He's yours." "Excellent. Nice doing buisness with you." Felix said, smile immediately gone when Gary turned and walked away. He walked back over to Soubi and the boy. "Don't worry Soubi. Gary won't be causing this boy any harm." Turning to the boy, Felix knelt down so that they were eye-to-eye." "What's your name little one?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 6:04 am

Soubi let out a breath of relief as Felix handled everything, even after all this time Felix was still his knight in shinning armor. Smiling softly as Felix talked to the boy.

"Felix, he probably doesn't speak English.." he told him placing a hand on his arm. Felix was so kind to do something like this, crouching down Soubi took off his jacket and wrapped it around the boys shouders.

"Hello my name is Soubi, this is Felix. You don't have to be scared okay? You're safe now, you never have to go back to those men again." He told him, brushing some hair out of the boy's face. "Can you tell me your name? he asked him, seeing the boy look up at the two of them.

"I-it's T-Theo..." the boy said holding the jacket around him tightly.

Soubi smiled standing up, at least the boy wasn't so scared of them that he wasn't speaking to them.

"He says his name is Theo. We should get him home and get him cleaned up.." Soubi said watching the boy carefully.

'god he's so young....'
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 am

Felix

Felix hid a smile but nodded when Soubi said the boy probably wouldn't speak English or understand him. He looked foreign and was seeming to understand Soubi when the man spoke to him in Japanese. Standing up, Felix nodded when Soubi told him that the boy's name was Theo, glad to see that he seemed comfortable enough with them.

"Yeah let's get him home. Poor kid... we're lucky we got to him in time." Felix said, holding onto Soubi's hand again. He glanced at Theo, at the boy's scared face, hoping that that expression would change once he felt safer. Felix knew Soubi would be wonderful with Theo and unlike how it was with Lucas, he wasn't going to get jealous. Even now seeing them together all he felt was appreciation and happiness to have Soubi - there was no way he could ever treat him like he had before.

Having to slightly coax the scared Theo with them, Felix lead the way back home, closing the door when they were all inside.
"You want to maybe start helping him with a bath? I'll see if I can make him something to eat, he looks like he hasn't eaten in days." Felix asked, thinking he should probably call Sebastian to bring Lucas back soon. It was getting late and Lucas would need to be introduced to the new addition to their family.

Last edited by Rainbow on Thu May 04, 2017 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 6:56 am

Soubi chuckled hearing Felix.
"I'll go cook Felix, you can help Theo okay?" he told him leaning down to talk to Theo.

"Theo. Felix here is gonna go help you get cleaned up. Now he's not the smartest so he's probably not going to understand what you're saying. But don't worry he's very nice. Remember you're safe here okay." He told Theo before heading inside the kitchen and looking for something to cook.

||Theo||

Theo stood there in the living room still holding on tight to the jacket around him, a small smile showing on his face as Soubi called the other man stupid. Though it faded quickly, even if he kept saying it was safe here... Theo was still worried.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 7:27 am

Felix

Felix rolled his eyes behind Soubi's back but didn't say a word until the man left to the kitchen. Then he walked over to Theo and bent down, lowering his voice so Soubi inside couldn't hear him.

"Soubi doesn't know it, but I speak Japanese very well. Why don't we keep it a secret from him a little longer, hm?" Felix said with a small chuckle, gently holding onto Theo's hand. "Come on, I'll help you wash. Then you can have something nice to eat, Soubi is a very good cook. You'll also meet my brother, he's coming home soon, and he'll love to meet you too." Leading Theo into the bathroom, Felix went to take off the boy's clothes before hesitating. He didn't want Theo to think he was going to do the things other men had done to him, if his life was anything like Soubi's, but he couldn't let the boy wash with his clothes on. They were tattered and dirty anyway, they really needed to go. He could give him some of Lucas' clothes, even if they were a little too big for Theo.

"Don't be afraid, okay? We'll keep you safe here. I'll turn on the water for you and help you wash if you want to. If not I'll just turn on the water and you can clean yourself. Tell me what you prefer." Felix said gently.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 8:44 am

||Theo||

Theo smiled once more hearing the blonde haired man tell him his secret, the two seemed nice, though Theo really wasn't sure what nice was. Following the man to the bathroom Theo stood there watching his every move. What was going on? Why was he brought here? Why did these people want him there?

Seeing the man reach for him, Theo flinched and took a step back, watching as the man spoke to him once more. He did speak Japanese very well, but not like the other had. He spoke it like an American.

"I can do it..." Theo told him, handing him Soubi's jacket and taking off his torn and tattered shirt, along with his pants. Bruises, burns, and cut covered his skin, and Theo made sure not to look at Felix as his cheeks went red. He really didn't know why he was here, but he guessed he had a much more important question to ask the man if he was going to be staying.

"A-are...Are you my new master?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 am

Felix

Felix's blue eyes widened as he glanced back at Theo, that word from the past he decided to leave behind coming back to bite him. Master. The word stirred up a small flame within him, memories of Soubi on his knees at his feet flooding his mind.

But that had ruined their relationship. That discourse between their roles in what they were... Felix could never seriously fall back into that role.

And he definitely wasn't going to start here with the small boy in front of him.

"No Theo," Felix said, bending down to look at Theo again. God, this kid had seen so much already, has already had a rough start in life... "No Theo, there's no masters here. You're going to be our son - Soubi and I will take care of you like parents, and Lucas will be your brother. We'll be a family, and there are no masters in a family, understand?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next