AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Other Her

2 posters

Go down

The Other Her Empty The Other Her

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Its never easy to lose someone you love, even more so when you're a being that can live forever. And well... some people have a hard time letting go of whats lost.

Archibald, a powerful witch was once in love with another witch, only to lose her years later. Since then he has spent years trying to get her back, only able to bring her spirit back, the two getting by with the girl possessing the bodies of others till they could get her own back. Though after spell after spell after spell, they cant seem to figure out why they can't summon her body.... that is till one fateful day they spot a girl.

His love's twin.

Kidnapping the girl they start to work on a way to get his love into the body, and the intruder out. Only issue is the girl must agree to for the spell to work, and she isn't having it anytime soon. Things get even worse when Archibald's brother soon falls for the impostor and isn't willing to let her go anymore than his brother is willing to let go of his lover.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Other Her Empty Re: The Other Her

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" Doe

History: Charlie grew up in the system after being found in a dumpster as a newborn, her parents were never found and it seemed no one was ever interested in adopting her. After she aged out of the system Charlie traveled all over, living her in her old run down van and taking on odd jobs for money, and loving a good party when she could find one. She never stays in one place for long, there always being something inside of her that feels empty and incomplete, having always felt out of place in the world around her. She likes to think someday she'll find the place that feels like home, though until then she just keeps going place to place until she finds home.

Personality: Charlie is what a lot of people would call a free spirit, she loves her life of meeting new people and trying new things, though there a few things she hasn't tried yet, someday she'll get those crossed off the list as well. She is also very closed off to a lot of people as well, only letting them see what she wants them too, while on the inside she nothing like the bubbly, sassy girl she plays. On the inside shes quite unsure of herself and never really feels quite right, shes always felt like something is off, maybe that's why shes always trying to numb her mind so she doesn't have to think about how off she feels inside.
Charlie:

Last edited by SimlieSavii on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Name:
The Other Her QlV7BU
Angelica Evangeline Morgan

Twenty

Appearance:
The Other Her Whatyouth_GWA_grace_photo-1000x801

Personality:
The Other Her Sleeping-Beauty-2014-Movie-Olivia-dAbo-31
Angelica is a very soft spoken and respectful woman, who is always there for others. Having a kind heart and a gentle innocence are a few ways you can describe her, as well as being the type of person to go out of her way for someone else; even if it doesn't benefit her. But, that all doesn't mean that Angelica is a pushover, for she will tell you when she believes something is wrong. Although she is a kind woman by default, Angelica also has a bit of a jealous and angry side. That being said, Angelica does her best not to get too invested in relationships with others. Once she knows you though, and really knows you, she will fight to the death for you.

History:
The Other Her The_laterals_grace_van_dien_03
Angelica was born to an upper class family, who owned quite a bit of land. Being an only child, she was spoiled and given anything she desired. Although she would humbly accept the gifts given to her, she didn't enjoy the materialistic aspects of her life. When her mother fell ill, her father sought the help from.a coven of witches. Becoming more than intrigued by the craft, Angelica left her lavish life behind to travel with the coven and learn magic. She rapidly grew power, and soon became know as the strongest witch of her coven. Just when she thought she had had it all, she met a witch named Archibald, and soon fell in love. Never wanting her life with him to end, the two cast a spell that would give them eternal life.

To their dismay, her life was ended by a group of witch hunters who had studied the spell, finding a way to end her life. But, because her love and magic was so strong, part of her essence still lingered with Archibald.

Extra:
The Other Her Tumblr_o561mqeGkw1tiqvl8o4_400
~Angelica has a birth mark on her left shoulder.
~She is allergic to bee stings.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:15 pm

Name:
The Other Her 16584089_250175348755783_9171037551115370496_n
Quinton Anderson Van Lockwood

The Other Her 11249588_1452158921758993_1032061830_n
Twenty-Five

Appearance:
The Other Her 2016-04-18-1461011183-4793923-JimmyQ-thumb

Personality:
The Other Her C2d27a778bb440e296035e0d80ec5a9c
Quinton is somewhat like the "black sheep" of his family, not wanting to follow the rules of magic and always making terrible choices. He likes to act first and think later, which lands him in trouble almost every time. But, Quinton seems to never learn from his past mistakes and continues to make them over and over again. He's a very stubborn man who doesn't like to falter from his beliefs, and doesn't like to hear the word "no". There is one thing and one thing only that Quinton cares about, and that is himself. It didn't always used to be that way, but something along the way changed his entire manner of life. Most would find it hard to believe he was once a valued member of his family.

History:
The Other Her Tumblr_p0io17HLmO1rs7oz5o1_500
Quinton, like his older brother and the rest of his family, had grown up into some very ancient and powerful magic. Everyone who was anyone in the community of witches anywhere knew of the Van Lockwood family, and the powerful kind of magic they had learned to master. Quinton didn't take too kindly to the rules his father had set for him, causing him to rebel and dabble into dangerous forms of magic.

Throughout his eternal life, granted to him by his brother and his lover, Angelica, Quinton surrounded himself with unsavory people and blood magic. After Angelica was lost, Quinton and Archibald had gone their separate ways. That was until Quinton met Esmeralda. After Esmeralda ruined Quinton's life and broke his heart, Archibald came to help his brother. In the process, he was hurt and made Quinton vow he would help him whenever he needed him.

Extra:
The Other Her Large
~Quinton rides an old school Harley Davidson.
~He hasn't been back to New Orleans since Esmeralda ruined his life.

Last edited by AliceBaudelaire on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:28 pm

Name: Archibald Van Lockwood

History: Archibald comes from a family of old magic, it being in the bloodline at this point. There being the two kinds, witches who are born and those who are made, usually the ones that are made are not as strong as natural born witches but... Angel was different. Once he saw her, his life changed forever, there was just something about her that drew him in like a moth to a flame. IT was a love of the ages, the kind they write songs and famous poems about. Though he never thought it would soon turn into a tragedy. Taken from him way too soon, leaving Archibald with a broken heart and a dream to bring her back to him by any means necessary. Years later he got his wish, in a way, he brought back his lover's spirit, but no body to hold her there she had to start processing people in order to stay in their world. Since then he hasn't be able to crack the puzzle, and his frustration is growing with ever failed spell, it doesn't help when his brother got himself into massive trouble and he had to go and bail him out, losing a leg in the process and now walking with a limp and a cane.

Personality: Archie is a man of his time, he prefers the finest things in live, but also in people. He can;t stand loud, uncouth people and his biggest pet peeves are those who do not act with the class and decorum he knows all people possess. This makes him a hard man to be around, so he simply avoids people and stays home, obsessing over how to bring back his beloved in a more long term state, enjoying the time he has with her while he works. He is very much a big brother to his younger brother Quinton, and tries his hardest to help him be the man he knows he can be, even if Quinton doesn't.  

Archibald :
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:09 pm

Angelica's Current Form
Spoiler:

Angelica's eyes fluttered open as her lungs filled with air. It had felt like a lifetime of suffocating, and her breaths were still short and uneven. Her eyes were glazed over with a sticky clear film, causing everything to be blurred together. Taking another gasp of air, Angelica tried to sit up before feeling a gentle hand lay her back down. Deciding not to fight against whoever was with her, she laid there and tried evening her breath. Before too long, the film over her eyes began to fade away, leaving behind the bright rays of the sun reflecting off of the glass in the room. Squinting to see what was around her, her heart began to race as a room full of unfamiliar and advanced technology came into view.

"Where am I? Unhand me this minute! You have no idea who you are messing with!" She shouted, glancing around frantically at the wonders in the room. A laptop sat on a desk a few feet away, accompanied by a box fan. She stared at the items in amazement, yet the fear still lingered in her mind. Her jaw dropped as she focused on the man sitting across from her, throwing her arms around him as she pulled him into a tight hug. "Oh, Archibald! I've missed you so much! Where are we, what is this place and these things?" She asked, but before he could answer, she gasped at her reflection. Letting go of Archibald, she stumbled over to the mirror hanging on the wall.

Running a hand down her cheek, she pulled a small strand of brown hair and twisted it between her fingertips. A tear began to form in her eyes, Angelica rubbed her face. "Archibald... What is this? Why do I look like this? What happened to my face?!" She shouted, beginning to panic at the image staring back at her. Tripping over herself as she back away from the mirror, Angelica hit the floor before crying hysterically. "Oh, gods. I remember! I remember the pain, Archibald! I died, I'm dead! This isn't my body, this isn't me! I'm dead!" Angelica began to lose consciousness as she slipped into a state of shock. She took a deep breath as Archibald spoke, taking his hand as her gaze stayed firmly on her reflection.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:50 am

Archibald almost couldn't breathe as he saw Angelica start to come back to him, his spell had finally worked..well mostly. He for some reason wasn't able to summon her body, just her soul, her spirit, and until he could figure it out he'd have to help her make due with other bodies to posses until he could figure out the issue with his original spell. He had tried to find someone that looked as close to her original self as much as possible, but there was only so much he could do on such short notice. Not to mention it was hard finding a body that no one would be missing, luckily he had found a comatose Jane Doe at the local hospital, and hoped that would be a solution for now.`

Seeing her eyes rest on his Archibald smiled, she was back, finally after all this time she was back with him where she belonged. Hugging her back tightly, about to explain everything when Angel noticed what he had done and started freaking out due to it. He wasn't shocked, anyone in her spot would be a bit unnerved waking up in such a situation, rushing to her side Archibald took one of her hands in his, and started stroking her hair softly as he gazed into her eyes. Her body might not have been her own, but he could see her soul and she looked even more beautiful than he remembered.

"Shhhhh, Angel. Its alright I'm here. Yes you died, but I couldn't live without you my love, so I brought you back. I found a spell, and here you are now, once again with me. I couldn't bring back your body just yet, but for now you'll have to use this girl as a vessel, but I swear to you my dove. I will return you to your former glory and beauty if its the last thing I do." He told her kissing her forehead softly. "You've been gone for a while Angel, 300 hundred years, a lot has changed but its okay I'll show you how this new world works, the important thing is that we're back together again at last." He told her, before pulling her into a warm embrace, happy, because he had feared he'd never feel her in his arms again.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Feeling Archibald's touch brought an instant calmness to Angel as she returned the hug, squeezing him tightly as if she would never let go. "Archibald, my sweet. It feels so wonderful being able to see your handsome face once more." Angelica smiled before taking a seat on an ottoman, still holding Archie's hand while her own shook from shock. "I've been... Gone.. For three hundred years? It doesn't feel like it, it feels like I just died and woke up here." She said as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, glancing around the modernized room. A light lit up her eyes as she stared into Archie's, a small concerned tinge to her voice as she spoke. "What about Quinton? Is he still alive?" She asked, hearing Archie tell her that he was alive, they just hadn't spoken in a long time.

Frowning, Angelica sighed but tried hiding how upset she was. The last time she had seen the brothers, they were very close. The thought of them no longer being that way made Angel sick to her stomach. "What if we sent a carrier pigeon to find him? He could come back and help us work on this spell together! You know Quinton is a very talented man, and he'd be able to figure it out." She smiled, hoping that Quinton and Archibald would rekindle their relationship.

~Quinton~

Quinton sat at the bar, enjoying his third shot when his phone vibrated in his pocket. Sighing, he took it out and glanced at the screen. A wave of dread flushed through him, the name "Arch" showing up for the first time in a long time. Waving his hand at the bartender for another round, he downed it quickly before dialing his brother's number. Putting it to his ear, regret forming after each ring, he held his breath when it stopped.

"Yeah?" He said in a low tone, waiting to hear his brother's voice.

"Quinton? Is that you? How am I able to hear you when you're not here? Enough of that, it's me. Angelica Morgan. I'm here with your brother, and we need your help."

Quinton froze, hearing the manner of speech and instantly realizing it was Angelica. "So, he actually pulled it off, huh? Brought you back from the dead?" He asked, leaving the bar and heading out to the parking lot.

"It's... More complicated than that. You'd have to be here, there's a lot to explain and not much time. Please, Quinton. We need your help."

Quinton groaned before leaving the bar, heading to his house to grab a few things. He knew that Archibald wouldn't let him get away without helping, especially since Quinn owed Archie big time. Sending a text to Archie letting him know Quinn was on the way, Quinton left his hotel room and made the journey to his brother's.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 pm

~Archibald~

Archibald had to hold back a small laugh seeing how Angelica reacted to things like phones and TVs, he knew it had to be hard to be thrusted into the modern world like she was. "Its called a telephone my love, with it you can speak to anyone at anytime in almost anywhere in the world. Its quite handy, one of the few things humans have invented since you've died that I quite enjoy." He explained walking over and pouring the two of them a glass of wine each. "Quinton will be better at explaining things, I'm afraid I don't really care for alot about this new world. Quinton has of course has taken to this life like a fish to water. I on the other hand prefer the olden days, where people had class and composure and weren't singing about lady lumps and milkshakes." he told her with a small shiver as he handed her the glass. Hopefully his brother wouldn't be too quick to get there it had been quite a long time since the two had been together and he wanted to savor it while he could.

"I'm just glad to have you back, I never thought I'd see you again, and now with you by my side I know i can handle anything this new world wants to throw at me, I have changed a bit...but its still me, and you may be different too, but tis still you as well." he told her kissing the back of her hand softly.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:18 pm

~Angelica~

"You do look the same, after all of these years. I'd like to think that I'd be able to adjust to this new lifestyle, but I'm afraid I just won't fit in." Angel frowned as she glanced through a magazine, staring at all the different women and how exposed they were. Sighing, she sat the magazine back on the table before smiling at Archie. "At least we are finally together again. I cannot begin to imagine how it has been for you, all of this change and being so far from Quinton. Let's enjoy this time we have together before he arrives." Angel stood up and glided gracefully over to Archie, placing her hand on his cheek before giving him a soft kiss on his lips. The familiar sensation that she had always got from him embraced her warmly, something that finally felt like home in this strange land.

~Quinton~

Quinton was in no huge hurry to get across country to his brother's house, even with knowing that Angelica was back. He was always fond of her, and truly believed that she and his brother belonged together. They had always seemed to make each other happy. He grimaced at the thought as an image of Esmeralda flashed into his mind. Wanting to get a small distraction, Quinn turned into a local night club, wanting another drink before heading out of state. Inside, the music was loud and the women were aplenty, making him feel at home. But, after awhile, he knew he had spent enough time messing around and needed to get to his brother's.

A few hours later, Quinn revved his motorcycle up Archie's driveway, parking it before taking off his sunglasses. The front door opened and Angelica gracefully stepped outside. Smiling, Quinn knew instantly that that was Angel, and he quickly embraced her in a tight hug. "It's so good to see you again, Quinton. Even if you've covered yourself with drawings, and even cut your beautiful hair." Angel grinned as she glanced him over, the two walking inside together to meet Archie.

Quinn gave his brother a small sheepish grin, staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets. "Arch."
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:03 am

Archibald smiled feeling Angelica's lips on his, god he had missed her. Pulling her close to him, Archibald sighed happily holding her tightly as if she'd fly away from him at any moment. He would have loved to stay there forever but it seemed fate had other plans as he heard the door and groaned knowing it could only be his no good brother. Picking up his cane Archibald headed to the door seeing his brother and giving him a small nod. "My proper name will do just fine Quinton, as you can see my spell was only about half successful. I'm going to need your help figuring out what went wrong with it. So we can return Angel back to her full self." he told him not bothering with any pleasantries. They had a job to do after all and the sooner it got done the better, who knew how long Angelica could hold out in this host body?

~Charlie~

"Oh my god there's a baby in that trash can!" shouted a woman as she reached down and picked up the new born girl, before rushing her to the nearest hospital. Once there the doctors and nurses took over and called child services.

"We have nothing in the system, so she'll become a ward of the state till she can be placed with a proper family, shouldn't be too hard for a pretty girl like her. Shes the third one found this years, so her name will start with a C, Lets go with Charlotte, Charlotte Doe."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:18 pm

~Twenty Years Later~

~Angelica~

Spoiler:

Angelica stood with her toes in the sand, smelling the ocean air as she stared out at the waves. The three had gone to California, having heard about a small coven who still had a rather old shaman leader. Taking in another deep breath, she turned and glared at the small seaside cabin the three had rented for the month. Her new body had felt strange, but by now she had gotten used to not feeling herself. Even after twenty years, Angel still had trouble adjusting to the new world, but she had instantly fell in love with how women had more rights and all the artists who emerged. By now, she was able to use cellphones and was able to keep up on modern lingo.

She returned to the cabin, smiling at Archie as she tiptoed past the scattered books and printed pages. Taking a seat across from him, she glanced over some of their findings hoping to find some clue they overlooked. "Do not fret, my love. We will find the answer as long as we have each other. I am sure there is something about the spell that still remains. We have searched so long, but we have not covered everywhere. There is still hope." She said, meaning every word. Taking his hand in hers, she gave him another reassuring smile before continuing to search for clues.

~Quinton~

Quinn had become more distant from his brother over the last twenty years, taking on side interests to fill his time while they searched for something about the lost spell. He had joined a small local band as their lead singer, and was performing often at bars and night clubs around the city. Although he and Archie had had an argument about how Quinn wasn't helping, and was going back to his own life, Quinn promised that while he was performing, he would have opportunities to speak with people about the spell. Arriving with his band at a strip club, which was something that wasn't often done, Quinn lit a cigarette while his band mates unloaded their equipment. Once on stage, Quinn sang a song that he knew other witches would be able to understand, and had hoped some would talk to him after the show.

But, after he had finished his song, the music for the dancers had come on. Giving his band a break and allowing them to watch the show, Quinn sat at the bar as the first few women came on stage. He didn't really care too much to watch, that was until a certain woman came on for her performance. Quinn instantly stood to his feet, his jaw dropping as what looked to be a more slutty version of Angelica dancing. He tried holding back a small laugh, knowing his brother would roll into his grave early if he'd seen Angelica's body stripping. After her performance, he quickly ran backstage and gently caught her by the arm. "Wait! I have something to ask you." He said as he blocked her from leaving, staring into her eyes with disbelief. This girl was the answer to their problem, and he needed her to come with him. "You look like you need some help. Financially. You barely made any tips during that dance. I'll make you a deal. You meet my brother and his wife, hear what they have to say, and possibly help them, and I'll give you ten grand. Right here, right now. If you meet them and choose to help, I'll pay you more. If not, you can walk away with ten grand anyways." Quinn reached into his back pocket, taking a wad of cash before placing it in her hand. "There's plenty more where that came from. What do you say?"
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:46 pm

~Archibald~

Archibald was about to fall asleep from looking so hard for an answer when he heard Angelica's voice awaken him, rubbing his tired eyes as she spoke about them being able to find an answer. "I know we will dear, just after 20 years my faith is shaken, I feel as if I'm failing you, and Quinton, I know hes eager to go back to his old life away from me and this endless search. Every time you have to go and find a new body, I feel more and more like a failure...but you're right. I have you, and that means more than anything else." he told her kissing her cheek softly before returning back to the work at hand.

~Charlie~

Charlie was back stage getting ready for her show, it was a night like any other night in this small town, drunks and girls looking to make money off of those drunks. She had only been in town a few months when she saw an ad looking for dancers at the local club, she had never done stripping before, but hey there was a first time for everything right? Hearing the owner announce a new band, Charlie peeked form backstage listening to the man's silky low voice, it sending chills up her spine as she listened, the music almost beckoning her some how. The trance was soon broken as the music stopped, and Charlie finished getting ready for the show. She wasn't the worlds best stripper that was for sure, but she seemed to do okay enough to live on. Once she had the cash her goal was to fix up her van and take off back on the road again and see what else there was to find in this crazy world, maybe she'd find her home at last if she just kept driving down the roads that filled the world. She really didn't care for dancing as much as the other girls, they all seemed so at home in their skins, so confidant, Charlie had never felt like that she always felt so out of place, disconnected from herself and her body. Part of her thought dancing might be the way to feel more at home in her skin, but that didn't seem to be working so far. In the meantime, It was a living if anything else.

After the show Charlie was backstage when the an who had been playing before showed up out of no where, rambling about money and his brother and his wife, the whole thing sounded like a set up for some crazy night of swinging, but..... 10,000$ was a hell of a lot of gas money in her pocket. "And if I say yes? You guys gonna cut me up, steal my organs and leave me to rot in some ice filled hotel bath tub?" she asked him, eyeing the money suspiciously. She could use the money but she also wasn't a complete idiot, reaching into her dresser, Charlie slid her gun she always kept around into the waist of her jeans, before grabbing her purse. "Well I'm nothing if not a risk taker, so fine, cash up front and I'll go have a chat with those two." she told him holding out her hand for the cash.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:18 am

~Quinton~

Quinn chuckled a moment at Charlie's comment, wondering what in the world she had been through to think that dark so quickly. "There's nothing like that, I give you my word." He said as he handed her the money. A little while later, Quinn turned his motorcycle onto the small side road leading to Archie's cabin. "They're in there, searching for a way to save my brother's wife. I want you to know, that they may get a little excited. You know, for the extra help. Try not to think too much of it." Quinn opened the door and led Charlie inside. "Arch, Angel, think I figured out the issue. Brought someone who might help."

~Angelica~

Angel gasped, dropping her glass cup of tea as she stared at her body. It was hers. It was her face, her legs, her fingers. Although, Angel noticed that her body was being inhabited by a less reputable girl, she was more than excited. Glancing over at Archie, who looked as though he had honestly saw a ghost, Angel looked back at the girl and gave her a small smile. "Oh, my goodness! I would have never thought we needed a doppleganger." Angel said as she slowly paced around Charlie, glancing her up and down before stopping in front of her.

"I found her, and she's obviously the key to your guy's tricky spell. Guess that means my end of the bargain is done, so I'm-" Quinn started, Angel holding up her hand to silence him. "No, Quinton. You have not held up your end of the bargain, we still need your help. I am not back where I belong, and we have to find out why." She said with a stern tone, causing Quinn to flinch slightly. Angel focused her attention back on Charlie, giving her one more glance before speaking.

"My name is Angelica Evangeline Morgan. This is my husband, Archibald, and you've already met his brother, Quinton. I'm not sure what he did to bring you here, but I can assure you that you are safe." Angelica smiled, curtseying at Charlie gracefully.

"I offered her money." Quinn replied, Angelica's face showing how intrigued she was.

"So, it is money that you require? Well, that is very simple." With a wave of her hand, a briefcase of one hundred dollar bills appeared at Charlie's feet. "That is about thirty thousand US dollars, and it is yours if you agree to hear what my husband has to say about our situation. If you agree to help us afterwards, then I will see to it that you will want for nothing. You will be given riches beyond your wildest dreams. Money is just an object to us, we always have more than enough. What do you say?"
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum