AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AORAK Chronicles

2 posters

Go down

AORAK Chronicles Empty AORAK Chronicles

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:12 pm

AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_ox4z5pPhxA1w1ai4so1_500
It is a Familiar's duty to serve their charges and help their magical ability grow.

This is the punishment bestowed upon witches and wizards of the like when they break the rules of magic, the laws of nature. One particular witch who has served as a familiar for centuries has almost reached her 500th charge, which means her time as familiar will end.

But, with a Familiar's last charge comes their biggest challenge, and most fail. A Familiar must never fall in love with their charge, or else they will be trapped in their Familiar form for the rest of eternity.

Will this powerful witch be able to handle the biggest challenge of her Familiar life? Or will she succumb to love and lose her freedom forever?

Name:
History:
Personality:
Extra:
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

AORAK Chronicles Empty Re: AORAK Chronicles

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:53 pm

Name:

|| Khair Vega ||

AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_pm0d6993py1rft0g1_540

|| Unknown || Looks 25 ||

AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_p1x6aef8pZ1rwuxxgo1_540

Appearance:

AORAK Chronicles 28ABQ1V

History:

|| Khair was born and raised in Paris, France; with her mother and little brother, all witches all huge fans of magic. Unlike the other people who lived in the town, soon it came out that Khair and her family were witches and were chased out of town, told if they ever came back the flames would be waiting for them. After they got to a safe place, Khair realized she had forgotten a very important spell book, her father's. In her attempt to go back and get it she was caught by the town folks, and put to death by fire like other witches and young ladies of her time. She was brought back by the elders, and given the chance to regain her life back, after she helped 500 charges that is. She took the deal and has been working as a witch familiar for the past 600 years, her familiar form being one of a black dog with matching blue eyes. ||

AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_oa2gk77H9v1tj0t4lo1_540

Personality:

|| Khiara is one of the oldest and renowned familiars a young witch/warlock could hope for. She is rough with her charges pushing them just to the point of breaking before she lets up. She is very determined in her life, and fulfilling her two main goals in life. One to become human once more and two, to get revenge on her old familiar who left her to die and made her be this way so he could become human. She is a private person and doesn't tend to sit and chat with her charges about anything other then business. She is happiest when practicing her craft, witch is only when she is with a charge as per the familiar rules. She loves magic and some parts of her job, and tends to punish to charges who don't take their lessons seriously and squander thier powers that she would kill to have back. She is very loyal to them though and has never lost a charge yet, that being the reason why her familiar shape is a dog, which reflects her inner self. Loyal, proactive, loving, and strong. Though it does tend to make her have dog likes traits as well. ||

AORAK Chronicles Crop

Extra:

= Khair speaks french, English and a small amount of dutch =
= A large portion of her back is covered in burn marks, from the flames before she died =
= She has one best friend, a familiar's helper named Jacobi =

AORAK Chronicles 801419999087aefdd9380b6a9e256b88
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:03 pm

Name:
AORAK Chronicles Source
River Michael Thompson

Twenty-Six

Appearance:
AORAK Chronicles Lords_of_chaos-800x533

History:
AORAK Chronicles Lordsofchaos-rory1
River was born a single child in Salem, Massachusetts to a rather poor man and his sickly wife. His childhood home was nothing more than a small shack that sat at the end of a rather unkempt street, surrounded by old furniture and trash that had accumulated there over the years. As a child, River had a talent that his mother had often called "magical", and used his gift to create small toys his father could sell in town. He never attended school due to the living conditions at home, but did his best to read books he stole from around the neighborhood. By the time he had reached ten, his mother passed away and left him alone with his father. With his mother's passing, River's father took a dark turn and sought ways to communicate with the dead. Despite the way it made River feel, he kept quiet and never fully understood what his father was doing.

River's father was no wizard and had no magic, thus leaving him unfulfilled. He abandoned River a few days after his fourteenth birthday, leaving River to fend for himself well into his adult years. Having never had the chance to leave Salem, River learned how to fix cars and soon had enough money to move out of the dilapidated shed he had once called home. By the time River had reached his twenties, he was employed by a mechanic and had gotten a small apartment in a bad neighborhood. Now, he is in the same place he had been for a few years, the only difference is that now he has a bird named Seymour who helps keep him company on his loneliest of days.

Personality:
AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_pljg0qqE5M1r04r78o2_r1_500
River is a complicated person to describe, and tends to be just as confusing. He is very soft spoken, socially awkward, and entirely unable to sit completely still. River is a scatter brain, who tends to jump from one topic nervously to the other, without stopping to let others catch up. Creativity is one of a few things River has control of himself over, his imagination being rather out there and unfiltered. River will not share what he is thinking or feeling unless asked, and even then he tends to hesitate. Scared easily is another way you could describe River as a whole, simply because he's scared of almost anything. Almost.

But, if you get to know River, you'll see that he is a very loyal and dedicated man. He will stop at nothing to prove that he cares for someone when they doubt him, and has to also prove that when he is right, well, he's right. River has a horrible sense of humor, sometimes saying things that really in no way make sense, but he still finds humourous. It takes an effort to get to know this man, and it is definitely a wild ride if you do. He's one surprise after another and sometimes that's not always a good thing, which is another reason he tends to keep to himself. Don't put River on the spot, it makes him panic and he will react in very strange ways. All in all, River is his own person and he will let you know if you ever question him. He walks to the beat of his own drum, and maybe, just maybe, you can survive the bass.

Extra:
AORAK Chronicles Tumblr_pksdsrRnTy1r04r78o3_r1_500
~River owns his own 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am that is all black.
~There is a huge cage for Seymour that takes up half his bedroom.
~River has a nervous tick that causes him to pop his jawline.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:45 pm

River awoke to the sound of his alarm as it blared next to his head on the nightstand, his hand slamming down on top of it quickly. Rubbing his eyes, he sat up slowly as Seymour squawked loudly from his cage. "Good morning, you loud ass bird." He smiled before swinging his legs over the side of his bed before heading to the bathroom. He had had work that morning, and honestly wanted to get it over with so that he could enjoy his evening. River's band was playing that night at a small metal bar on the outskirts of town. They'd been practicing for months on a couple of songs so they'd be ready, and River was the most excited out of them all. After his shower, River changed and fed Seymour before saying goodbye to the bird and heading out the door. A small old woman who had lived across the street smiled and waved as River made his way to his car in the parking lot. "When are you going to let me trim your hair, young man?" She asked as she waved her finger at him, River smiling back at her. "I'm not sure, Mrs. Papaysian. My hair gives me my strength." River gave her one more wave before getting into his car and heading out of the apartment complex parking lot.

Once River had arrived at work, he already instantly wanted to go home. At the counter stood a wealthy couple, arguing with a man River worked with named Al. River gave him a sheepish grin before almost walking into the doorframe of the garage door, causing the couple and Al to give him an awkward stare. River rubbed where the doorframe had hit his head, glancing back at everyone who was now staring at him. "Metal.. Hurts when you run into it.. Make sure you know it's not there before you walk." He chuckled to himself, trying to make the others laugh but they just ignored him and went back to arguing. Thankful, River went to his work station after clocking in and looked over what repairs needed to be made for the day. Hearing a familiar voice, River smiled a large smile before smelling the cigarette smoke.

"Tonight is gonna be the fucking night, man! I can feel it in my balls, we are gonna wreck that stage!" A voice cheered before the man stood next to River, letting River hit his cigarette. "Glad you're excited, Nox. But, you know you shouldn't smoke in the garage. All the gas and whatnot." River said before putting out the cigarette, Nox rolling his eyes before heading back to his work space. River held in a small chuckle, his friend making crude gestures towards the rich woman in the lobby. Just before River could get started on fixing a carburetor, his boss's voice carried from his office. "Thompson! Get in here, I got a task fer ya!" River sighed before glancing at Box, who made another gesture towards the boss's office. River took a seat in the mangled maroon plastic chair across from his boss, Rick, and stared the man down until he spoke. "Knock it off with that creepy ass stare, Thompson. You know I hate it when you do that weird shit!" Rick shouted, slamming his hand on his desk to snap River out of his strange stare. "Sorry, Rick. You know I can't help it, I just... Stare." River replied, Rick shaking his head before sighing. "Stare later when you're not in my office, when you've got your own time. Maybe when you're playing with yourself. That seems like a perfect time for that fucking stare. Anyways, pick your balls up off the floor and clean the lobby. We've got a new hire finally coming to handle customers. Fucking Nox was hitting on all the single women, and Al's too much of a damned idiot. So, you're gonna show her what to do, and to make sure Nox keeps his dick in his pants. Go, get out of here!" Rick shouted, causing River to jump out of his seat, knocking over Rick's trophies and family portraits. Rick remained quite, pointing at the door with a fierce gaze. River bowed awkwardly before heading to the lobby. He had hoped that this new girl wouldn't be like the last one, who was too old and kept falling asleep at the desk and missing customers calls. Standing outside, he lit up a cigarette and glanced at his phone. He hadn't been there for more than thirty minutes and he already was away from his work station, but that meant time was moving quickly and his show would be close.

Rick:

Nox:
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:21 pm

Khair yawned as she sat up on the couch at her friend Jacobi’s house, there were 3 types of witches. Witches, Familiars and familiar Helpers, who were usually witches that used to be familiars, they were in charge of making sure familiars had a place to sleep, and help get them close to their charges. Seeing a note the man had left for her with a time and place to be, the only other words be “find charge here, name: River.” Well Jacobi was never one for small talk that was for sure, rolling her eyes softly Khair got up and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans, pairing it with a black acid washed band shirt and a black leather jacket on top. She noticed from the name of the place that it was an auto repair shop, something she knew nothing about, this was going to be fun. Grabbing a set of keys Khair smirked at the waiting motorcycle in the driveway, hopping on it and putting on her helmet before driving off to the location she had been given.

She wondered who this River person was, given the name it could be a girl or a guy, Khair hoped River’s name wasn’t due to a hippy upbringing, she had had more than her fair share of hippie witches in her lifetime. Pulling up to the auto shop Khiar noticed a young man standing out front, wondering what he could have been waiting for as she took off her helmet and ran her fingers through her long black hair, trying to make it look a little less windblow after her ride in. Looking down at the note once more, Khair placed it in her back pocket and walked over to the man, giving him a soft smile. ”Hi I’m here to speak to someone here about a job? I believe the name I was given was River?” she asked handing him the paperwork for the job she had been given, taking a look at the man and thinking she had never seen such luscious hair on a guy before. She would have to get the name of the products he was using. Lighting a cigarette she eyed the man, thinking he had quite an interesting look to him. ”Can I just say, you have some killer hair, and I mean I’d kill for hair like that.” she told him, part of her wondering if a man with nice hair like that wasn’t the type to be into girls.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:29 pm

River froze upon seeing the extravagantly beautiful woman before him, his jaw popping a few times as she spoke. "Shampoo." Was all he could manage to say, already feeling his social awkwardness taking hold. "I mean, I use shampoo. It comes in different scents and has a bottle." Small talk was definitely not River's cup of tea, and he clearly was bad at it. "I'm River, the one on the paper. Well, I'm not technically on the paper, but my name is so I am. But, yeah. I'm supposed to show you the work stuff that you were obviously hired to do. Uhh, this way?" He asked as if he were unsure of where to go, but he led her through the main doors and into the lobby. It was a rather run down lobby, complete with cobwebs and dying plants. Rick's office could be seen through the windows leading to the garage, Rick sitting in his chair arguing on the phone. River dusted off the chair and the desk, turning on the computer before glancing at the woman. "I didn't catch your name. Not that a name could be caught, per say, but I haven't learned it." He said nervously, running a hand through his black hair. Once she had told him her name, River smiled a rather goofy smile before glancing back at the computer. "That's a lovely name, and very unique. Most girls are named Ashley or Brittany, maybe a Megan. Not that you'd be named such a boring name. Unless one of those is your middle name, then which case I'd be pretty stupid to say those are boring names." He babbled while trying to avoid eye contact. Conversations were not his strong point, and when he got nervous he would often ramble on about random things.

"River! Stop jibber jabbing that poor girl's ear off and get your asses in my office! Now!" Rick called from his office, River standing up quickly before bumping his head on a small sign above him. "Uhh, coming, Rick! We should go and see what he wants, he gets pretty angry. Well, it's not pretty but-" "Today, River!" Rick shouted again, River leading Khiar to Rick's office before taking a seat in one of the chair across from the man. Once Khiar was seated, Rick glanced her up and down before pinching the bridge of his nose while leaning his head back. "My name's Rick, I'm the boss of Rick's Automotive. I hired you because I need a secretary of sorts to keep this damned idiots employed. Now, you're a good looking lady, so if you ever feel violated or sexually harassed, call Nancy in HR. Other than that, sick days are the only time I expect you to stay home. Your pay will be ten an hour starting out, may give you a raise if you bring me more customers. River here is my top mechanic," Rick paused before lighting a cigarette, flicking close his Zippo before speaking again. "and he will be the main person you go to for help about anything. I'm too damned busy to explain the details to the help, I like people who catch on quick. Nox and Al are my other two mechanics, but they're too dumb and horny to get the job done with a specimen like you. If you've got any questions, don't ask me. That's it, get out." Rick shooed the two off with his hands before flipping open a newspaper to block his view of the two of them.

River led Khiar back to the lobby before handing her the manual, getting the computer set up for her. "All you gotta do is answer the phone, write down what they say the best you can, compare the damage to the price chart, and then bring it to me. I'll do the rest. Well, not rest as in sleeping, I would get fired. Unless I'm on break, which I'm not right now. But, if I were then-" River began to babble before Nox appeared in the doorway to the garages, interrupting River before he could ramble any further. "I think she's got it from here, bro. Don't wanna start explaining shit that has nothing to do with her job. Besides, Al needs your help anyways, he does know where this leak is coming from." Nox grinned at Khiar, giving her a small wave before heading back to work. River turned to face Khiar with a nervous smile, stuffing his hands in his pockets before speaking. "Sorry, I don't know when to stop talking, especially when I'm around girls. Well, not that you're a girl, you're a woman and... Damn, I'm doing it again. I've gotta get back to work. See you around." River walked back to the garage before he could say anything else, already having more than four different topics racing through his mind. Usually he didn't get so flustered around fellow employees, but this time felt slightly different. He had had a feeling from Khiar the moment she had first said his name, it was almost familiar in a way. Like he had heard her voice, or perhaps it was just her aura. Either way, it somewhat reminded him of how he had felt when he was younger and used his gift. River hadn't thought about his gift in a long time, but Khiar had somehow made him remember that he had felt it before. After a long day at work, River stood out in the parking lot, bursting with excitement about his show that night. Seeing Khiar leave the building, a sudden feeling of courage overwhelmed him as he slowly approached her. "Uhh, hey. My band is doing a show tonight, and I thought it'd be cool to invite you. Here's the address, if you wanna go. Not like it's mandatory or anything, cause that wouldn't be appropriate at all. I just figured perhaps you'd be interested. Nox, Al, and Rick will be there, so I guess it could be a work event too." He said nervously as he handed her a piece of paper. Without another word, in fear he'd say something stupid, River gave her a small smile before heading to his car with Nox. The two left the parking lot and headed home to get ready for the show.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:25 pm

Khair nodded softly hearing the man’s explanation for his hair, wondering if he had ever spoken to another person before, ”Yes I know shampoo, see it all the time in the store.” she said, trying to get a read on the guy that turned out to be her brand spanking new charge. Finding it almost painful to see just how often the man had his foot in his mouth, part of her wondering if maybe this was some joke from the elders to really test her skills, seeing how if she got this right it would be her last charge ever. Following him inside the shop, and trying very very hard not to touch one thing in there, thinking her first move would have to be to clean this place up pronto. “Oh wow its soooo charming in here, like something from a movie.” she told him, a horror movie maybe, hearing the man ask her name Khair smiled softly at him, wondering why he didn’t just read it off of the paperwork. ”Its Khair, nice to meet you River.” she told him, trying not to show how repulsed she was by the state of the place. How in the world could these guys work like this? Didn’t they have any pride?

Next thing she knew, Khair was being called into the boss’s office with River, the owner matched the shop in a lot of ways, rude, dank, dirty. Man she had a LOT of work to do around here if she was going to be spending time here while keeping an eye on River making sure he was okay. She also didn’t care for being called a “pretty little lady” either. As they were leaving, Khair stopped herself and turned around to look at Rick, ”Happy to be on board the team sir, but if you call me a pretty little anything again I’ll make sure then next thing getting replaced around here are your balls okay?” she asked him in a perky voice before following River back out to the shop.

She was almost shocked to see River could fit anymore of his foot in his mouth as he kept on babbling and going on about things that really didn’t matter at all. ”Listen, its fine River. You’re fine, the whole babbling thing is a bit much at first, but it's also kinda cute so don’t be so hard on yourself okay?” she asked him, giving his arm a small squeeze before seeing him head off and looking back at her new workspace.Glancing around the place for anyone watching her, Khair rubbed her hands together before snapping her fingers and seeing the plants come back from the brink of death, and the dust and cobwebs turn into nothing. It wasn’t the best, but it was definitely an improvement, the rest would have to come later as she soon heard the phone start ringing and go down to work on well work. The rest of the day seemed to fly by, and before she knew it it was time to leave, seeing the owner walk past her desk and avoiding eye contact with her gave Khiar a small laugh as she packed up her things and headed outside to her bike. She was ready to get home and take a nice shower to wash off all the grime from the shop, when she heard a soft voice that stopped her.

”Oh hi River, what’s up I didn’t fuck up already did I?” she asked, feeling a bit shocked as he then asked her to see him and his band that night, it would be a good way to get to know the man better, and making sure he was safe. A smirk on her lips as she watched the man walk away, thinking she really had to do something to boost River’s confidence that was for sure. Looking at the time, Khair saw she really didn’t have any time to run home and take that shower she wanted, a magical one would have to do for now. Getting on the bike Khiar started off for the club River’s band was going to be playing, while driving she snapped her fingers, her outfit changing into a shorter red dress with metal studs on it and matching red hells to match. Pulling up outside the place, Khair wondered what kind of band River was even in, she hadn’t gotten much of a change tos peak to him, between work and life butting in, she hoped though they’d be able to get some one on one conversation soon.

Outfit:
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:44 pm

River and Nox had been setting up the stage themselves, Marley and Kiya, the other two band members, out in the crowd trying to represent their show that night. River threw his hair into a low bun, somewhat sweating and nervous about singing. He had chosen a song that was somewhat difficult for his voice range, but Nox and the others had promised him it would work out fine. River glanced over the audience, which was somewhat larger than usual and it made his jaw pop. "Don't start chickening out on us, Riv. I know damn well what that jaw weirdness means." Nox said as he took a drink from his water bottle, pouring a small amount over his bald head. River ignored Nox's comment and went to retrieve his guitar from the case, smiling down at it as if it were smiling right back. The bartender took to the stage, holding his hands up to quiet everybody down. "Who's here for a good time?" He asked, the bar filling with the cheers from the crowd. "Me too, me too. Well, let's kick things off right with a band we all know and love: Satan's Armpit!"

The crowd cheered louder, River avoiding everyone's gaze as he began to play the first few notes.

As the song came to a finish, River took a bow with the rest of his band. Just as he came up, he spotted Khiar in the crowd. She had looked even more entrancing than she had earlier at the shop, and he couldn't believe she had actually came to see his show. Of course Rick and Al came, they did every time River played. And of course there were fan girls, but most of them favored Nox, Marley, and Kiya. He almost tripped over himself as he and his band mates headed back stage, Marley catching him before he could fall. "Did you forget how to walk, Riv?" He asked, River shaking his head before balancing himself. River didn't feel like explaining what had made him so flustered, so he skipped past everyone and made his way to the bar. "That was a good show tonight, River. It's on the house. The bartender smiled before pouring River a glass of Bourbon on the rocks, River downing it quickly before noticing Khiar making her way over. "Uhh, thanks for showing up.. It is, uhh, a bit of a shock, I guess." He said as he stared at the ice at the bottom of the glass, moving it around softly. "Kinda just figured it would make you wanna leave? My music, that is. I mean, Al and Rick enjoy it thoroughly and it gives Rick opportunities for business. Speaking of Rick, I'm sorry if he offended you. He's had a rough past and tends to make everyone feel like they owe him because of it. Not like you owe him anything or... Nevermind. Sorry. I'm rambling on again.. So, what made you wanna come? You could have said sure and just blown me off, I wouldn't have been upset." He tapped his glass, the bartender giving him a refill.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Khair made her way to the bar, feeling a bit nervous having not been around this many people in quite some time, though it would all be worth it once River passed the test of magic and she would have her life back. She could easily put up with a dive bar full of people in order to get that. Finding a spot at a table near the front of the stage, Khair took her seat sipping on her drink as she wait for the show she had been hearing about, wondering if her new charge was talented or if she should have brought ear plugs just in case. Before she knew it a man came on stage announcing that River's band would be playing soon, wondering how in the world they came up with that name.

As the music started playing, Khair bopped her head along to the music, thinking they were quite good, who knew what could happen if they did some original songs? As the song ended Khair made sure to cheer nice and loud, after all she was here to win River over, get his attention, and keep it so she could win his trust before dropping the big magic bomb. Truth was she was on a deadline, who knew when Rover's powers would show up, and when they did she needed to be able to be there for him and help guide him, it was her job after all. Seeing River head straight to the bar after his seat, Khair picked up her drink and headed over to him, flashing him a smile as their eyes met. "Hi, great show you have a pretty nice voice." she told him hearing him say it was a shock seeing her there, thinking he REALLY needed to gain some major confidence. "The music was good, you guys are good. Don't judge a book by its cover River, I got more than one surprise under my sleeve. And of course I was gonna come, I'm new to town, don't really know anyone, I'm not about to turn down a night out with cool people like yourself, Rick..well I can handle him easy. So how long have you been playing?" she asked him sipping on her drink as she did.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum