AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn

2 posters

Go down

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Empty Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Ec6d6abfcc4ba1a4633c3664e322de07
Daveigh Abernathy is one of the many patients residing in John Bancroft Asylum, yet her case is full of more mystery and secrets than truth. A case file full of abuse, murder, sex, violence, many would assume that Daveigh no longer has a grip on reality. Yet, inside the mind of the "insane" woman, lies the truth of the events that brought her there. With all the deaf ears she begs to, the only ones to listen belong to a single security guard; Theodore Hamilton. How can you help someone that has been labeled "mentally insane"? Is she really telling the truth, or is everything just random ramblings from someone who has lost their mind? For Daveigh and Theodore, the answer lies in setting each other free.

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn F86998ef13313e874e998a0e43452c74
Skeleton:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Theme Song:
Extra:
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Empty Re: Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn

Post by AliceBaudelaire Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Name:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Tumblr_inline_ntg8vzc2Pr1r6xb6e_500
Daveigh Marian Abernathy

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn 008c26709006cc308c17157889c627fb
Twenty-Four || August 3rd || Leo

Appearance:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn India-eisley_pic

Personality:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Cd9b113ba5ee46b9f24b9b7a25eaf3f4
Daveigh is very unstable, or at least that's what her psychiatrist says in her reports. But, in truth, Daveigh is actually just a few points away from being considered a genius, but then again most crazy people are. She is absolutely relentless when it comes to getting what she wants, which her psychiatrist believes it to be considered "rebellion". Daveigh knows deep down that what she has seen, experienced, and felt is real, even if no one else will listen to her. Being forced to do things under pressure is something Daveigh is not good at, and she will crumble and cave until she no longer has to face the problem. Her self image is obscure, for she says that she often doesn't recognize herself when she sees her reflection. Whenever she is in a large crowd, Daveigh does not do well because she believes that everyone is watching or judging her. Even though she seems paranoid all the time, it can only be expected if you have read what's in her case file.
On a side note, her psychiatrist claims that Daveigh undergoes massive personality changes, saying one minute she is happy and willing to share; while the next she is reclusive and angry. Daveigh claims she has no recollection of these events, and that she is tired of being doped up and questioned. There are often episodes of violent outbursts, Daveigh having hurt nurses or the aids. Anger seems to be the number one emotion fueling Daveigh, although no one wants to listen to why she is that way. All things aside, Daveigh knows that if she were able to really talk to someone, they would see that she is not as crazy as they make her seem.

History:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Tumblr_npsnralBzi1unmuu0o1_500
Daveigh grew up in a very strict, religious home where her parents took every little thing as a sin. Her father was a preacher of his very own little church on their property in a small country town, where her mother taught the choir and put together her father's sermons. Everything seemed happy and cheerful on the outside, but behind closed doors, Daveigh was treated very differently. Her mother would often lock Daveigh in the basement with varied chemicals until she cleaned all the mold, or else she wouldn't be able to have dinner. Her father was very strict with the saying "See no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil", taking it as far as he could by punishing her according to each sin. Any time Daveigh heard something she was not to hear, he would take her to the "Silent Prayer Room", where she would be forced to sit in silence alone for days. If she were to see something evil, he would cleanse her eyes with a cleaner. Or if she were to speak against her parents, he would cut her tongue until she promised to speak no more. This was pretty much all Daveigh knew, her having no other family other than an uncle in another state.
By the time she was an adult, Daveigh was still staying with her parents when her mother became pregnant. Even in her somewhat old age, Daveigh's mother was happy and proud to be having a son. Daveigh's father on the other hand was angry that another child was born, having read the story of Cain and Abel too many times to count. One winter night, Daveigh's father returned home from church drunk, something that often happened without the townsfolk knowing. Daveigh awoke to the sounds of her mother and infant brother crying, but before she could do anything to stop it, her father had hacked them to death. But, before turning to kill himself, he attacked Daveigh until she had no choice but to do it herself. By the time the police arrive, Daveigh was covered in her family's blood, along with years of scars from the abuse. Being charged with manslaughter, Daveigh confessed to all the things her parents had done and was considered "criminally insane" by the state.

Theme Song:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn 33a3d266610c5217fb2cc27e229f5aa7

Extra:
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Tumblr_noux9igIFr1rbpfiyo1_500
~Daveigh is an artist at heart, and has painted all over her walls with paint she has made out of building brick clay.
~She has three tattoos, all small, one on her ankle, one on her wrist, and one behind her ear.
~Daveigh has an uncontrollable flinch whenever someone moves quickly around her, any rapid movements make her uneasy.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Evelyn Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Giphy
||Name||
Theodore Hamilton

||Age||
25||April 1||Aries

||Appearance||
Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn E3336c81be8d0b45bd4d8e86cd395a04--marlon-teixeira-male-models

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Tumblr_lyd0z8p3JF1ql70ako1_400
||Personality||
Courageous||Determined||Confident||Enthusiastic||Optimistic||Honest||Passionate||Impatient||Moody||Short-tempered||Impulsive||Aggressive||Shy at times||Tempestuous||Creative||Cry baby||Tries to act tough||Laid back||Encouraging||Self conscious||Strives for perfection||Kinda depressing||A huge dork

Sick Like Me ~ 1x1 With Evelyn Q1aVIE
||History||
Theodore grew up with his little sister and mother, his dad died during military service. Life was okay, they struggled at times but even then they always made it through. His mother was a drunk but still worked hard, sometimes he would stay up until she got home and confront her. She always brushed him off and continued drinking until she passed out, sometimes she even forgot about him and his sister Mary for days. She always brought guys in and out, she got married again when he was ten and Mary was five. The man she married was a decent person, tried to stop his mother but even she didn't listen to him. She only married him for him money, the guy didn't realize it as he was blind with love. Theo tried many times to point it out to the guy but he never listened, the man took more care of him and Mary in a year than their mother had ever. It didn't take long for him to finally warm up to the man, and finally he had time to be a kid again.

They both started school for the first time, Theo soared through it all easily. His grades were high, but always caused trouble. Once when he was thirteen he had snuck onto a private property to try to take something from the house there with his friends, sadly enough Theo was too slow and the only one to not make it out. He didn't say it was anyone else, but did say that he was trying to get something of his friend's that the old man had taken only days before. This was confirmed by the man and he was let off the hook, he kept causing trouble up until his father sent him to military school. He spend his ninth and tenth year of high school there until finally going back to actual school, he continued on trying to stay out of trouble. After finishing college he applied for a job as a security guard at the asylum.

||Theme Song||

||Extra||
-Theo has OCD
-He owns a German Shepard named Glitch
Evelyn
Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:20 pm

"Miss Abernathy, please pay attention to the question, this is why we keep coming back to this same spot. Now, once again, who killed your mother and your infant brother?" Mrs. Penelope, Daveigh's psychiatrist asked, Daveigh playing with her hair as she stared at the ground. Daveigh remained quiet for a few minutes, Mrs. Penelope tapping her pen on her clipboard as she waited. Sighing, Mrs. Penelope closed her notebook before resting her hands in her lap, placing the pencil behind her ear as she adjusted her glasses. "You always shut down when we talk about this, and yet you say that you shouldn't even be in here. What is it you're not telling me, Miss Abernathy?" She asked, Daveigh biting her lip as she glanced out the door window, seeing a couple people walk by. Glancing back at Mrs. Penelope, Daveigh sighed before leaning forward as she whispered. "God took them away, Mrs. Penelope. God came down on his fiery steed and took their fucking souls up to Heaven, my brother is very lucky that he didn't live long!" She shouted, standing up as her chair scooted backwards, Mrs. Penelope grabbing the phone before pushing the emergency button. "There was so much blood, and his crying just wouldn't stop! There was no other way to get him to stop, he had to die!" Daveigh continued shouting, the orderlies coming into the room before restraining her and taking her back to her room. Mrs. Penelope adjusted herself before standing up, running a hand over her bun as an orderly spoke. "Ma'am, the new night guard is here for his shift, what should I tell him?" The man asked, Penelope sighing as she read over her notes while walking with the orderly, pausing as she saw the man named Theodore Hamilton; the new night guard. "Glad you are here on time, that means we are going to get along swimmingly." She said to the man, giving him a glance over as she read his file. "Tonight is your first night on the job, is that so? Alright, we can start you off small and have you watch cell block C, only rule is you don't open the doors to the cells unless there is a fire. You pull the alarm and find the fire before you let the patients go, we don't need a bunch of loons on the loose for no reason." She began as she signaled for him to follow her, her leading him to Cell Block C, where Daveigh had just been returned. Stopping at Daveigh's neighbor's door, Penelope turned to Theo before speaking strictly. "The speaking hatch on this door may be open, but this one here," she said as she stopped in front of Daveigh's door, "is not to be opened at all. Most of the patients in here can and will have conversations with you throughout the night, but Miss Abernathy is not allowed to have communication." Penelope then led Theo to where he could change, waiting outside until he was done to hand him his gun and flashlight. "One last thing, Mr. Hamilton. John Bancroft Asylum can be, well, rather spooky at night. It's when the patients know that they won't see us until morning, so they may get restless since you're new. Just make sure you don't open any doors that have black tags, the rest are allowed to have their speaking window open." Penelope smiled a fake smile before leaving him for the night, it just being him with the mental patients now.
Daveigh sat with her head up against the wall, staring at the corner of the room when she had heard the locking buzzers going off; which meant that everyone but the night guard had gone home. Feeling a little relieved that she was finally alone, Daveigh walked over to her cell door before staring out the window that had been left open. The hallway was empty, how it usually was other than her being able to occasionally see the patient across from her. Pacing back and forth for a little while, she rushed to the door when she heard the new security guard's footsteps coming down the hall. Tapping at the window as he walked in front of her door, she gave him a small smile as he stopped. "Hey! Excuse me, please? I'm just extremely thirsty and the orderly forgot my water on purpose, could you please get me a cup?" She asked as she watched him look at the color of the tag on her door; black, which meant that she wasn't supposed to have small opening on her door open. "Come on, don't be a dick! I'm not going to do anything, I just want some water. Do I sound crazy to you for asking for water?" She asked, smiling in surprise as the man searched for the key on his ring for her speaking door, waiting until it was unlocked and open to sit down and look out at the man. "Wow, thank you! I didn't think you'd be a nice guy, the last one wasn't." Daveigh frowned as she waited for the guard to bring her some water, taking it slowly through the hole before downing half of it quickly. Wiping her mouth, she took a deep breath before speaking. "Thanks again. I won't tell them you opened my window, I was just thirsty." Daveigh said as she stared at the ground, still sitting down so she could look out the window. Hearing the man sit down, Daveigh leaned against the door before whispering softly. "What's your name?" She asked, hearing him say his name was Theodore and asking her for her name in return. "Daveigh. Daveigh Abernathy." She replied, still surprised that a night guard had given her water, it not being something most of them had done when the others were there. "Why did you wanna work here? Aren't you scared to be around these kinds of people?" Daveigh asked, hearing the faint wails of some of the other patients, having gotten used to it after how long she had been there. Hearing Theo explain why he was there, she took another sip of her cup before hearing him ask why she was. That was something a lot of people had asked her, the police, the judge, all the other patients staying there too. "It's a long story, one that no one believes so I would rather not get into it right now. Thanks again for the water, but you better get back to patrolling or else you'll get in trouble. I wouldn't want that." She smiled through the window, somewhat captivated by the smile he had given back to her. "Don't forget to lock my window." Daveigh said as they both stood up, staring at him through the other window in the door before he walked away. Daveigh hadn't wanted company in awhile, but for some reason even after such a small chat, she wanted Theo to come back. The night had gone by so much faster than it normally did, which made Daveigh sad knowing that Theo would be leaving soon. Smiling as he came back around once more before his shift came to an end, Daveigh tapped on the window with a smile as she waved. "Come back and see me tonight, will you?" She asked, seeing him nod as the orderlies began to show up. She frowned once she could no longer see the man, the familiar faces of the mean people she had spent the day with flooding the halls. Laying down on her bed, having stayed up the whole night talking to Theo whenever he patrolled her cell black. Finally closing her eyes for some rest, Daveigh sighed as her door opened and a few orderlies came inside. Penelope followed behind them, glancing over the room with a surprised expression as she spoke. "You didn't destroy your room last night, how wonderful. I guess Mr. Hamilton is perfect for the job, hopefully he was able to instill some fear into you." Penelope scoffed as one of the orderlies stuck a needle into Daveigh's arm, her remaining still as she spoke. "Yes. He made us all clean our rooms." She replied, Penelope smiling with a pleased look as the orderlies left the room, her walking over to Daveigh before taking her chin in her hands. "Well, that means you'll have to be a good girl or else you'll go to the Hole, understood?" Penelope asked, Daveigh nodding timidly as Penelope left her alone in her room. All Daveigh could think about was how she had hoped to see Theodore again that night, having been scared that her whole day might be terrible because of Penelope, the Hole scaring Daveigh more than anything.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down