AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Alex had just finished cleaning up the kitchen after making Leon some dinner, though she hadn't seen the man all day she knew he had to be hungry after going without all day like he had. Heading up the stairs and knocking softly on Leon's door as she always did. "L-Leon? There's some food in the kitchen for you if you want it. I-I'm gonna head to my room now.. If you need anything just say and I'll be happy to help." She told him before heading to her room, locking the door behind her like she was told. This didn't feel right, she knew that Leon was in pain and all she wanted to do was help him in his time of need. Sighing Alex went and got changed into some PJs, or rather sweat pants and a tank top, grabbing a knitted jacket and throwing it on as she got into bed with a book, keeping an ear open for Leon in case he did need her later on that night.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice - Page 2 Empty Re: A Beautiful Beast- A 1x1 With Alice

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Leon remained quiet hearing Alex tell him there was food, the night growing closer and closer to the transformation. Going down to the basement, Leon quickly arranged the chains before clamping one around his ankle. Feeling his bones begin to snap, Leon began to panic a little as he realized he might not be able to chain himself up completely. Screaming in agony over the breaking of his bone, Leon fell to the ground as his teeth began to send sharp pains throughout his mouth. A couple of his teeth fell to the ground, his fear becoming reality when he could no longer focus on what was happening around him. This what is, the transformation into a beast from hell, the same thing that had happened for two hundred years. Gripping at the ground as he tried to grab another chain to put on his other ankle, yelling in pain as his spine relocated. The corners of his mouth began to rip toward his ears, the rest of his teeth hitting the floor. Blood drained from his eyes, Leon screaming in pain as he continued fighting against the change long enough to find another chain. Suddenly, a scent filled his nose causing him to look up as he saw Alex standing in the doorway. It was already too late to hide what was happening, Leon using all of his strength to form words. "Ch..Chain.. Me..!" He said urgently, keeping his gaze on the floor as Alex rushed to his side to continue chaining him to the walls. Growling once he was chained, he scratched at her to get her to move away from him, him no longer able to control the animalistic urges. His mouth began to split apart, the mouth of a wolf pushing its way through his jaw. Leon's eyes fell from his skull, a darker and more animalistic eye replacing his once bluish hazel eyes. Within a matter of seconds, Leon was no longer the handsome man that he once was, but instead took on the form of a beast. He was no longer himself, but was ruled over the spirit of the Lycan.

Edgar paced back and forth, the last time Leon had chained himself things had took a turn for the worse. He had had a feeling that something went wrong, reaching for his phone as he looked for Alex's number. Giving her a call, he waited as it rang a few times before hearing the girl screaming on the other line. "Calm down! Calm down, Alex! Is he chained? He is? Alright, as long as he is completely chained on all four limbs, you will be fine! Go back upstairs, Alex, don't be around him more than you have to! You can go back down there after sunrise, just stay away from the basement!" He shouted to her, hearing her say that she had chained Leon properly and was going back upstairs. Taking a deep breath before letting out a sigh, Edgar ran a hand down his face before speaking once more. "Despite the circumstances, I am glad you decided to check on him, something bad could have happened if Master Leon isn't chained properly. I am usually the one to do it, but I am getting old and it's taken a toll on me." He paused, hearing the girl ask questions and frantically trying to understand what she saw. "Calm down, Alex. He won't hurt you, this is why I hired you. He must have thought you weren't ready to know about it yet, but now the dog is out of the cage and he will probably talk to you about it more when he comes to in the morning. Just make sure there are some clothes nearby the basement and just relax, everything will be fine. I have been doing it for years, you will be just fine." Edgar said before hanging up, thankful that Leon hadn't gotten free but was still pretty nervous about the whole situation. Leon paced back and forth in the basement, growling and howling as he smelled around for some sort of food.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Alex was sitting on her be, biting her nails as she could hear Leon screaming in pain from the basement, getting up and running a hand through her blonde locks as she paced the floor. She knew Leon had told her to stay in her room but it was awful hearing the man in such pain right below her feet and for her to just sit up there like it was nothing was killing her. "Screw it.." she murmured heading down to he stairs to the screams that were coming from down there.

Opening the door, Alex called Leo's name softly, but force as she saw the grisly sight before her. How was Leon even still alive, teeth covering the floor and blood everywhere. It was a night mare but one she and Leon were not going to wake up from any time soon. Hearing the man speak and tell her to chain him uo, Alex nodded and helped the man chain up his other leg and both arms. She felt bad about doing so, but Leon had asked and she wasn't about to question him right now.

Staying in the room, Alex turned her face away from the man as he kept changing, thinking it was awful and there it was no wonder he had been in so much pain as of late. Hearing her phone ring Alex exited the room seeing Edgar's number on the screen. Hearing him tell her to leave the man alone, Alex agreed but she was lying. She wasn't about to leave Leon when he was in as much pain as he was. Running up the stairs and grabbing some clothes for the man and placing them in the corner of the room, before running back up stairs and grabbing a few blankets and a book for herself. Heading back into the room and grabbing a chair, looking over her book as she took her seat and curled up with a blanket, keeping an eye on Leon as she did. Thinking he was acting.. hungry almost. "L-Leon? Should I get you some food or something?" she asked, knowing he probably wouldn't answer her but she could at least try right?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Leon paced back and forth, watching the blonde make herself comfortable in front of him. Part of him understood the words she spoke to him, the main word being "food". As the food was placed in front of him, Leon stared at it intensely before slowly nibbling on it. Growling in protest as he realized it was not what he wanted, Leon thrashed and clawed at the chains before bearing his teeth at Alex. There was still nine hours left before sunrise, the night still new as his instincts continued to frenzy. The only scent of food came from Alex, but something inside of him was stopping him from trying to eat her. Instead, he continued to stare her down from afar before standing on his hind legs, going as far as the chains would let him in an attempt to get closer. The night continued on, Leon growing more and more restless as the sun finally came up. Leon leaned down and ate his flesh from the floor, turning back into his naked human self after devouring it all. Glancing around as he stumbled with the chains on his legs, Leon turned to see Alex before speaking. "Alex? What.. What are you doing down here? I... Thought I told you to stay upstairs.."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Alex yawned hearing Leo's voice as she stretched out in the chair, "I know, I'm sorry.... I just couldn't stand hearing you scream like that...." she told him, standing up and gathering the things she had brought down for the both of them. She had been up all night making sure the man was omay, so safe to say she was tired and wanted nothing more then to go to bed but knew she needed to go get breakfast started.

"Edgar called by the way, he was worried as well... I'll go get some breakfast started for ya." she told him folding up the blanket and placing it on the chair, before heading out to leave the room to go get started cooking. Thinking a large mug of coffee sounded heavenly, and that way they could eat and talk about.. well last night. Thinking the whole thing was still so crazy, he almost seemed like a werewolf the night before. Thinking there really were monsters in Romania after all just like the stories she had read had said about the area.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Leon made his way up the basement steps after getting dressed, having still felt a little dizzy from the night before. He knew now that there was a lot of explaining he had to do for Alex, although he had hoped that he wouldn't have to for a long time. Going into the kitchen, he stopped Alex and signaled for her to sit down as he continued making breakfast. "Alex, I think now is a good time to talk about what happened last night. I know you have a lot of questions, so I'm gonna go ahead and answer some of those right now." He began, keeping his eyes on what he was doing as he thought of the words to say, even though he had said them to countless others beforehand. Starting some coffee, he took out some pancake mix before turning on the stove. "What you saw last night is something called Lycanthropy, I change every night of the full moon. Edgar has been helping me for about fifty years now, and he can't do it anymore. I understand if you don't want to continue working for me, I understand if you are scared."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Alex nodded hearing Leon say thay she must have had questions, she had seen the man turn into a wolf human creature of course she had a few questions for the man. Hearing him explain what happened and give it a name made her feel a bit more settled with everything that was going on.

"Ya he mentioned that last night, said that was the reason I got hired.." she told him, pouring a cup of coffee as she did. "So fifty years? That would make you.. how old you don't look a day over 25." she told him, sipping on the coffee, thinking it was just what she was needing right then.

This whole thing was nuts, and she would admit a bit scary but Leon was still the same person he was before last night. Thinking she had never imaged her life to be like this but now that it was she was just going to have to make due with it all and hope for the best.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Alex nodded hearing Leon say thay she must have had questions, she had seen the man turn into a wolf human creature of course she had a few questions for the man. Hearing him explain what happened and give it a name made her feel a bit more settled with everything that was going on.

"Ya he mentioned that last night, said that was the reason I got hired.." she told him, pouring a cup of coffee as she did. "So fifty years? That would make you.. how old you don't look a day over 25." she told him, sipping on the coffee, thinking it was just what she was needing right then.

This whole thing was nuts, and she would admit a bit scary but Leon was still the same person he was before last night. Thinking she had never imaged her life to be like this but now that it was she was just going to have to make due with it all and hope for the best.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Leon chuckled when she asked how old he was, having almost forgotten how old he was to begin with. "I'm over two hundred years old, but I don't get another hundred years after this. My lifespan is only three hundred years, and I believe I'm at two hundred and twenty-seven." He said before cracking open a few eggs, him feeling much better than he had for awhile. There was more that he wanted to tell her, but knew that overloading someone could lead to disaster. Running a hand through his hair, he turned before looking at Alex and seeing how tired she was. "We can talk more after you've had some sleep, you're no good to me dead tired. You take some time to relax while I tidy up the basement, alright?" He commanded before setting her breakfast in front of her, giving the girl a smile before eating the rest of the eggs in almost one bite. After they had finished, Leon watched as Alex went up the stairs now more thankful for her than ever before.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Leon chuckled when she asked how old he was, having almost forgotten how old he was to begin with. "I'm over two hundred years old, but I don't get another hundred years after this. My lifespan is only three hundred years, and I believe I'm at two hundred and twenty-seven." He said before cracking open a few eggs, him feeling much better than he had for awhile. There was more that he wanted to tell her, but knew that overloading someone could lead to disaster. Running a hand through his hair, he turned before looking at Alex and seeing how tired she was. "We can talk more after you've had some sleep, you're no good to me dead tired. You take some time to relax while I tidy up the basement, alright?" He commanded before setting her breakfast in front of her, giving the girl a smile before eating the rest of the eggs in almost one bite. After they had finished, Leon watched as Alex went up the stairs now more thankful for her than ever before.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Alex woke up a few hours later, heading down the stairs after she had gotten changed and had a shower. Thinking she really had needed a nap after staying up most of the night, wondering how Leon hadn't needed one. Think after everything she had seen the night before he had to tired as hell.

Heading outside Alex found Leon working on some carving, knocking on the shed door as she entered putting her hands in her pockets as she looked over his newest project. "Hey, need any help?" she asked him, wondering how it would feel to have a life like his. One where every full moon brought him so much pain, having to cut himself off from people like he had. Thinking it had to be a hard burden to carry for anyone, but Leon seem to handle it well Alex having no idea how he did it.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:05 pm

It hadn't taken very long for Leon to feel much better than he had the day before, him deciding to work on some carving as Alex slept. Breaking from his concentration as he heard Alex's small voice break the silence, Leon glanced up at her before signaling towards the broom. Going back to his carving, he tried to remain as distant as he usually had when it came to his help. He never wanted to be alone, but being a Lycan had definitely had it's disadvantages. Remaining silent for a few minutes as Alex swept, Leon took a deep breath before speaking. "I know that look, I've seen it on a lot of faces. You're curious about me, aren't you?" He asked, having grown used to the people who knew his secret wanting to know more, yet he had always kept them at a distance. Taking a rather large piece of wood, Leon stared at it for a moment before stroking his chin as he tried to envision what it could become. Deciding he would make something for Alex to sell, he began to shape away at the wood carefully. "Do you have something you want to say? Something to get off your chest? Don't beat around the bush, spit out whatever you have to say. There's no need to be shy or nervous now, besides, you saw me naked this morning and didn't seem bothered at all." He chuckled as he lit a cigarette, letting his hang between his lips as he continued to carve the large piece of wood.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:51 pm

Alex shrugged slightly hearing Leon ask her is she had something to get off her chest. "I was just thinking.. It must be lonely to live a like this. I tend to be alone because people scare me, but it seems like you don't have much of a choice.." she told him crossing her arms and leaning on a work table. Wondering how in the world Leon had been able to keep going all these years like he had.

What cha making now?" she asked him seeing his face turn into one of pure focus, wondering if working with wood was something to distract his mind from things. Thinking it probably helped to have things to keep himself busy.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:43 pm

Leon frowned to himself when he heard Alex speak about why she was alone, wondering how and why she made the choice to live that way. "I guess you get used to it after awhile, I can't remember the last time I had a lot of friends." He said as he continued to carve into the wood, wondering himself what he was carving. After a few seconds of silence, the sound of the shed door opening interrupted it as Leon looked up from the wood. Edgar smiled at the two as he saw that everything had seemed alright between them, him making his way around the different sculptures as he spoke. "I'm glad that everything is okay, Master Leon. When I had spoke with Alex, she seemed to be having a very hard time with what was happening. But, it looks as though nothing happened that she couldn't handle, I am very proud that she handled it calmly." He said as he took a seat on a bench, Leon lighting another cigarette as he remained quiet, not really wanting to talk about the night before. It was still a little ways off before he would have to endure it again, and he really just wanted to focus on something other than his Lycanthropy. He glanced over at Alex, who was talking with Edgar before looking back at the block of formless wood in front of him. Something inside of him began to stir as his inspiration began to soar, his hands going to work as they started carving what looked to be a face of a woman. After Edgar had left, Leon began working harder on the sculpture, glancing over at Alex before speaking. "Get me some water, I have a lot to get done before morning. Perhaps a bottle of scotch or bourbon."
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 am

Alex nodded hearing Leon speak ask for something to drink."Alright I'll grab some snacks too ya? Can't have starving now can I?" she told him heading inside of the house and grabbing some water and of course a large bottle of scotch. Making sure to grab some pretzels and chips for the man to go with it, also starting a large pot of chili for later, thinking snacks were fine but some proper dinner should be apart of the night as well.

Heading back outside Alex made her way back to the shed where Leon was working. Placing the tray on a near by work table and taking a seat on top of it as she took a chip from the bowl, looking over at the man. "Did you get behind on your work or something to have to say up work all night like this?" she asked him, thinking he had never worked all night like this since she had arrived but maybe that was what was out of the norm for the man. She really just didn't know much about him she guessed.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AliceBaudelaire Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Leon took a moment to think as to why he had been working so hard on something that wasn't a job, and froze when he saw what he had carved without thinking about it. Recognizing Alex's face in the carving, Leon glanced over at the girl before pouring himself a glass of scotch. "Looks like this was just a fun project, I kinda wasn't thinking about what it would be. But, it looks like my mind decided for me, what do you think? He said as he turned the statue around, showing Alex what he had created. Leon was a little embarrassed that he had made his chambermaid, someone who he had just met not too long ago and now he was making sculptures of her.
AliceBaudelaire
AliceBaudelaire
Boss Ass Bitch
Boss Ass Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2