AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome one and all please read~!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome one and all please read~! Empty Welcome one and all please read~!

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Welcome!

This is AORAK, it is a site me and a dear friend made together so that we could write without rules, and due to us not being able to do anything on another site who shall not be named.... (*cough cough MCL cough*)

Currently we are a very small site, but are welcoming anyone and everyone who would like to join. There are no rules per say on here other then please be kind to everyone. Other than that go crazy man. Wanna curse? YOU CAN FUCKING DO THAT! Wanna write those oh so nice smexy times? YOU CAN DO THAT! AND IN THE FORUMS TO BOOT!

This is a site for people who just want to write, no holding back.

The site is still new so please if there is something bothering you, or a section you would like to see that is not there please just let me now either on this thread or through PMs, as owner I can change anything on the site in a snap so as long as I am on online there shouldn't be any problems.

There are a few rules though, for now there are not many just keep any eye out in case kay?

|| IN THE WRITING SECTION ||

>When posting a story, just simply put if it is a 1x1, or group. That's all I ask, you can add the other's name or not I really don't care XD

>Same goes for formatting, you don't wanna do that all rating bull and all? DON'T as long as you and the others are happy that's all that matters to me.  Smile

>If you would like your story to stay private simply put so in the title of your post, and if you see a story is set to private please respect your fellow writers and don't peek.

Any other questions/comments/concerns please just let me know~!

And just play nice~!

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome one and all please read~! Empty Re: Welcome one and all please read~!

Post by SoratheAssassin Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:53 pm

MCL you say I know the struggle *wink*
SoratheAssassin
SoratheAssassin

Location : The mythical place between Time.......and maybe space....Yeah I know I am not funny....

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:31 pm

That you do XD
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum