AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:51 am

AZURE

Azure hid behind his rock, peeking up at Micah when the man started talking again. He seemed very understanding, which confused Azure immensely. Since when had any human cared about him enough to try seeing things from his point of view stuck in this tank? The fact that Micah seemed genuinely concerned both had Azure keep his guard up, not knowing if this was acting and when it was going to end, but it also had his heart throbbing and his throat constricting, like he was going to cry,

“Yes.” Azure whispered, swimming closer to the surface where Micah’s feet were dangling down. “I…” I thought I was going to have to relive all those years with him again. I was scared that I would be forced to live this life all over again. “I was surprised. You look a lot like him, but… you don’t talk like he does.” Azure said, pointing at Micah, as he came out from the water, his hair dripping wet and curling around his face as he looked up at the man. “Your grandfather was a shark. Even mermaids run from sharks when in their territory, they escape when they know it hungers for blood. But… you’re not a shark like him, it seems.” Azure confessed, raising an eyebrow.

When Micah asked him what else he could eat, Azure drew up his arms to the side of his tank, leaning on them and frowning. “Pizza? What’s that? I’ve only ever eaten fish and seaweed. And kelp. And coral. But I don’t like coral that much, it’s too crunchy. Is pizza crunchy?” He asked, watching as the man went down the ladder. Gee, Azure felt like he was learning lots of new things today but nothing really made sense at the same time.

“Believe me, if I get sick of your face, you’ll know.” Azure told Micah, swimming back down into his tank. The lid was still open; if he liked, he could try escaping again and again, but knew it would be futile for many reasons. For once, Azure couldn’t work the handle on the door. Micah would be there to easily plop him back in the tank. And – if he was seen – who knows where he’d end up?

Catching Micah’s words – no one should be haunted by ones not here anymore – Azure started to wonder if he wasn’t the only one hurt by his horrible captor. “You… you didn’t like your grandfather… what about your father?” Azure asked curiously, having never really had a chance to speak with anyone properly in the long years of his stay. “You really don’t know anything about your grandfather and why he bought me, right?” Azure asked with narrowed eyes. It should stay that way.” He thought with an angry sigh, closing his eyes and blocking the memories that appeared in his head.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 am

NICHOLAS

Nico smirked widely as he watched Jack’s wide eyes when he released inside him, knowing the Neko would have been extremely surprised considering he had never done this before. The look in Jack’s eyes as he swallowed and pulled away, was that of slightly confusion and shock. It was written over his face too. But there was a sparkle in there that Nico… didn’t quite get. He felt like he saw it before very often. That gleam, that sparkle… the men who wanted attention from him, who wanted to continue being his little toy and plaything for the money and status he could give to them. He was very used to sleeping with a man only to have them demanding money the next day or asking in a sickly-sweet voice for a new car, or suit, or house.

That look made Nico sick to his stomach, and it was one he felt Jack was giving him right now.

Though, unlike the other men, there was a hint of total adoration combined with that shine that Nico didn’t feel as threatened with Jack. Maybe it was because the kid was a clean canvas; had lived in a pet shop since birth, had never been with a man or woman…

This pathetic little guy was as non-threatening as an ant.

“Yes pet, I won too. Though I think I won overall when I bought you, if this is how I’ll be spending our time together.” Nico said with a smirk, wondering if Jack would ever realise that he had just been purchased as a joke. The fact that this was just for Nico’s fun and enjoyment.

Nico was just about to push Jack away for the night when the cat suddenly pressed against him, purring loudly and nuzzling against his head. Nico’s eyes widened for a split second before narrowing again as a sick smile fell on his face.

God this kid was pathetic.

“You’re a fast learner.” Nico laughed loudly, threading his fingers through Jack’s hair and petting his ears, listening to the deep purrs that rumbled in Jack’s throat. “You want to play again? Hehe, in that case…” Nico pushed Jack back on the bed, guiding the Neko’s fingers off of his cock and to his backside. “What I did with my fingers here? You do it now. I want to watch. But don’t win yet, understand?” Nico teased, watching Jack with intense eyes.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:12 pm

Jack

Jack smiled hearing the man say he won when he bought him, it made him happy to hear that master was happy that he was here with him now, the feeling was more than mutual with the Neko. Jack watched Nico's face as he laid him down on the bed, feeling where Master was placing his hands and blushing softly as he heard him tell him about the newest game. Thinking back to moments before when the man had been...doing things in that same spot. He was nervous of course, but he wanted to keep playing, and the idea of wining again was also making it easier for him to push through and do as his master said.

Nodding softly, Jack started reqeating those same motions that Nico had made as best he could with his memory, thinking it felt a little like before but not like when Master had done it. "M-Master, I don't think I'm as good as this game as you are." he told him, but still moved his fingers trying to think why he had been so much better when Master had done it. "C-Can you do it again please Master?" he asked him, moving his hips on the bed as he did.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:47 am

Nicholas

Nico watched with hungry eyes as Jack did as he was told, sprawled on his back on the bed, touching himself in that sweet spot the man was eagerly awaiting to get inside. He licked his lips, Jack looking like a meal to him as the Neko started to move his hips in time with his fingers, stuttering as he asked for Nico to touch him again.

Needy kitten.

"I guess this time, I'll oblige you kitten." Neko said, stripping himself of his shirt and tossing it to the side of the room. His toned and tattooed body loomed over Jack, Nico's hand reaching down to remove the other's fingers. He lined himself up against the Neko's hole, holding his arms beside his head as he smirked down at Jack, slowly pushing himself in.

It was tight, wonderfully so. Nico growled slightly as he pushed in as much as he could go, barely giving Jack enough time to adjust before he was pounding into him.

"Purr for me kitty, come on. Purr for your new owner." Nico smirked, sweat forming on his forehead as he felt himself release into the heat.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 am

Micah

Micah nodded softly hearing Azure ask about his father and grandfather. "I didn't spend much time with either of them as a child or as an adult. We weren't a close family in the slightest." he explained, getting on the phone and ordering a pizza for himself and one with anchovies on it for Azure. ""Pizza isn't crunchy, it gooey cuz of the cheese and all. You'll like it" he told him though he had no idea really if he would or not. But hey it was pizza and would have fish on it, what else could a mermaid ask for?

"I guess I can't help my looks, but I didn't spend much time with him so that's probably why I don't speak or act like him, or anyone else in my family." he told him resting on the near by desk, it was a lie though. He had a lot more in common with the man then he would ever care to admit. "Though I could guess why he would want someone like you here, to add to his stupid collection right? Seems like all he ever cared about was his damn collection and adding to it." he told Azure, thinking that the few times he did talk with his grandfather it was always him bragging about that damned room and the things it held safely locked inside.

"What about you, did you have any family back in the water." he asked him, Not really sure about what mermaids were like, or if they ever had families. Heck he wasn't even sure how mermaids would even make a family. Wondering if it was like fish did maybe. Thinking more research was needed for sure since he was now in charge of taking care of Azure. Wondering if there was maybe something in his grandfather's things that could show him some way to take care of Azure.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:05 am

Jack

Jack was happy when he heard that Master was going to help him like he had before, but was confused by his actions, watching as he placed himself inside of him and not in the way Jack had expected. "W-What are you doing?!" he asked in shock, feeling the man fill him completely. His purring stopping as Master started to move in him, gripping the man's shoulders tightly, his claws digging into the skin there.

It hurt.

Worst than before even.

"A-Ah, s-stop please Master..,.That really hurts." he gasped out, thinking it was like before when Master had first played with that place of his body. Hearing the man tell him to purr once more and shaking his head slightly, it hurt to much for him to purr.

Though it was starting to change..

Just l before it was starting to slowly feel good.

But it was very slow, the pleasure this time was taking it's sweet time.

Gripping tighter to the man, Jack panted as his body started getting used to the intrusion, wondering if this was how it was going to be every time they played this game, if it would always hurt this much to play with Master. If it did he wasn't really sure if he would be so willing to play this way again. Though then he started to feel that strange yet euphoric feeling once more, pulling himself up slightly so his chest was pressed on his Master's. "M-Master!" he moaned out purring loudly once more, before coming.

He had won again.

Though maybe in some way he had lost to.

Laying back on the bed, Jack panted, it felt weird there. Not the good weird though, it was a different weird. Like something was still inside of him, he didn't quite care for the feeling at all. Reaching down and feeling that same liquid that had been in his mouth moments before and hand away quickly. How am I going to clean there?" he thought to himself, sitting up in the bed as he licked his hand clean. Thinking he was part cat and was quite flexible but not that darn flexible. Looking up at his Master as he kept licking, he was sweaty. It was going to take him all night to be clean once more it seemed, seeing that Master had gotten dirty too. It hitting him that he had been the reason for that and pinning his ears down in shame. "I got you dirty, I'm sorry Master I-I'll clean you up." he told him, placing his hands on the man's chest and started his chest and abs. He didn't quite care for the taste of the stuff at all, but it was just his cat like instincts kicking in at this moment.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:44 am

Azure

Azure watched as Micah spoke on the device he held next to his ear – Azure having seen these little things but never knowing what they were except that you spoke into them – to order the ‘pizza’ they were talking about earlier. Azure still having no idea what it was but was willing to try, perking up especially when he heard there was going to be anchovies on it.

Watching Micah while lying on his rock, Azure cocked his head to the side, piecing together the man’s words in his head. He wasn’t close with his family, which explained why he never would have been brought to this room with his father or grandfather. “If you didn’t spend time with them when you were a child, who did you hang out with? Your mum? Siblings?” Azure asked, curious now to know about the family of Mister Richard’s that he had never thought existed. To be honest Azure thought Richard was some creepy old man who lived alone and only had his son and his friends.

Sighing, Azure leaned his head on his elbows, hair floating around him in the water as he stared at the floor with sad eyes. “Stupid collection is right. I had the pleasure of listening to him go on and on about all the treasures he’s gathered over the years. I’ve seen animals of all kind come and go, most leaving due to the fact that he didn’t give a lick to take care of them properly. He… didn’t let them go alive. That was incentive enough to listen to what he said and try not to escape, for me…” Azure said with a gulp, trying not to remember seeing those dead bodies be dragged away, only to be replaced by something new within the hour, rattling against its cage or banging into the glass trying to get free. And it wasn’t like Azure could communicate with them, either, to tell them to calm down and relax otherwise Mister Richard’s would make their experiments… hurt.

And then it would be a matter of time before that animal died at his cruel hands.

When Micah asked him about family, Azure nodded, sighing again. “Of course I had a family. Me, my mum and my dad. Usually mermaids are both five to ten babies in a pregnancy but I was an exception. My mum had problems getting pregnant after a shark attack.” Azure smiled brightly, looking up at Micah. “But I had brothers and sisters! Well, not blood related. But we were in a big reef and everybody knew everybody else, so it was like a big family. There were people I didn’t get along with but for the most part, it was wonderful.” Azure told him, his vision going blurry. Damn it was sad to think about how he was away from his family.

Wiping his eye, Azure turned his back to Micah, curling in on his red tail. “I… I miss them.” He admitted, having never had anyone to voice it out loud to. He could only hope that Micah would find  a way to set him free soon.[/b]
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:34 am

Nico

Nico chuckled darkly, noticing that his pet had stopped purring but not particularly caring. It felt good inside Jack, as expected considering he was a virgin, but Nico hadn't been expecting it to be this goddamn amazing. He was nestled inside to the hilt, Jack squeezing tightly around him as Nico pumped in and out. The darn neko was holding onto him so tightly Nico could feel his skin prickling under those sharp claws, thinking that would have to change, though he didn't mind the slight sting for now.

It made him feel darn right alive. And Jack's pain expression was the icing on this sweet, sweet cake.

"Mm I know it hurts, but put up with it. Don't you want to win the game again? Don't you want master to have some fun playing?" Nico said with a grin on his face, continuing to pump in and out of Jack. And he was right - Jack's body seemed to be responding well soon enough, the neko panting as he gripped Nico's shoulder more tightly and a glaze fell over his eyes. He was close it seemed, and Nico was too, increasing his pace as Jack finally gave him a loud purr and moaned, cumming over both their chests.

With a groan Nico pulled out, a satisfied look on his face as he took in Jack's confused expression. It was weird being with someone so new to this, the neko even licking his own mess clean off his fingers. Looking darn cute doing it too, cute enough that Nico almost wanted to take him again right then and there.

Wiping his chest, Nico glanced down at his body with an unamused expression, thinking he had gotten dirtier than what he had been planning.
"Shit. You got me all dirty." Nico commented with a roll of his eyes, ready to go and take a shower when Jack apologised and inched closer to him. Watching curiously, Nico was surprised to see Jack begin licking up all the mess on his chest, his rough tongue slightly ticklish but pleasant on his skin. He let the cat lick it all up - it was his mess after all - before pushing him away slightly and falling on the bed.

"We've played enough for the night. I'm going to sleep, so go away." Nico said, turning to his side, expecting Jack to leave like everyone else did when he requested it.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:48 pm

Micah

Micah shook his head hearing Azure ask if he had anyone to spend time with as a child."No my mother was much to busy with her parties and travels to spend time with me. My father and her only really had me to fulfill their duty to have a heir to the family company. Other than that I was nothing more than a golden child for them to show off to friends on the rare nights we were in the same room together."Micah explained to the merman, thinking back on his childhood, though most would be shocked to know it, he was happy he didn't really know his parents. The feelings from their death's would just make thinks murky, feelings were not something he was really interested in having feelings for anyone other than himself, they just seemed to make a mess out of so many things.

Nodding as he heard Azure speak of his grandfather's cruel treatment of his collection, his grandfather was a genius when it came to business and money but anything else it seemed the man was beyond stupid. Though he also knew his grandfather liked to see how things worked. How far he could push something till it broke down at last, part of the reason why some of the animals were not given food for weeks on end to see just how long they could last without something like food or water. After all he had more than enough money to replace his toys once they broke so that was never a concern for the man. He was like a spoiled child in a candy shop with a never ending amount of pocket change to buy out shop of all the treats that caught his eye. Something he had passed down to his son, his father being just careless with money, his mother too. It was a wonder the family wasn't broke from all their candy buying, but they were very very far rom being broke and Micah was making sure that it stayed that. He couldn't be the one to lose the family fortune, his name already had enough gossip and whispers that followed it as stood now.

Smiling at the merman's tale about his family life out there in the waters, thinking it seemed like a happy place to be. Something Micah couldn't understand in the slightest really.
"That sounds like a wonderful childhood, I don't think I played much as a child, unless music interments count. That and reading was the best way for me to pass my time in between meals and school. Though I was schooled at home for most of my childhood so I never really left the house unless there was a an event my family needed me to attend and be shown off like a prize show dog."He said wondering how different his life would have been had he had some kind of play mate when he was younger, but he wasn't one to waste his life on "what ifs" and "what could have been's" that just wasn't who he was. He was a lot like a shark, always moving forward or he would parish, usually harmless to anything other than food but get to close and he had quite a bite. Though it was a funny thought to think of himself as a shark, having such a calm conversation with a fish like Azure.

Hearing a knock at the door, Micah got up and grabbed the two large pizzas and headed over to the top of the tank, letting his feet soak in the water once more as he opened the box for Azure to grab some of the pizza.
"There you have it, pizza. Might want to try and not get it too wet or it won't be as good. If you like it let me know and maybe we can have some more together some time."He told him looking over the top of his glasses at the water, almost as if at any moment it would reach out and bit him like a snake.

No he was not a fan of water, not at all.

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 pm

Jack

Jack looked at Nico as he turned over on his side in the bed after, pushing him away and telling him to leave him away. Shaking his head slightly as he moved over in the bed and hugged Nico tightly."I wanna stay here with you though Master. I'll be real quiet okay?"He told him curling up along side of him as he did, purring softly, he couldn't just leave his master alone in this large, and somewhat cold feeling room by himself. Thinking back to all those nights Jack had slept in that small room at the pet shop by himself and how he would have loved someone to stay with him He didn't want his master to be lonely and well I he really didn't want to be alone either. He finally had a home and a master now, he didn't want to ever be apart from Nico for longer than he had to be.

"I don't want Master to get lonely in his big room by himself."He told him yawning feeling quite tired after playing those games with Nico thinking it was nice to have someone to cuddle with like this, like a cloud of warmth and love was surrounding him in a way even if he was the one doing most of the cuddling. Yawning once more Jack pulled some the blankets around him, but didn't leave his place at Nico's side."Goodnight Master, sweet dreams."he purred out before closing his eyes and falling soundly asleep.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 08, 2017 9:20 am

Nico

|| The next day ||

Nico woke up to an unusual warmth next to him, and he couldn't say it was the most unpleasant feeling to wake up to.

Shifting in his large bed, Nico glanced to the side and saw the little neko he had purchased yesterday curled up next to his side. What a funny little cat. There hadn't been an ounce of fear towards Nico in Jack's blank eyes, which was a first for the tall, red-haired man. Why Jack wasn't scared or intimated by him, Nico didn't know.

But he wouldn't question it for now.

Getting out of the bed, Nico ignored the neko to go shower, mind running through things he had to do today. He had a few things to do at night, when the city really came to life, but other than that he had nothing on the agenda. Getting out of the shower, Nico towelled himself off before dressing in his suit, glancing at the bed when he was finishing up the last button.

"You still alseep? Lazy ass." Nico mumbled, walking to the bed and peering at Jack, wondering where to put this kitten now that he had bought him.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 08, 2017 9:34 am

||Jack||

Jck groaned softly hearing his master's voice, sitting up in the bed still without his clothes from last night. Yawning as he rubbed both his eyes before looking up at his master.

"Good morning Master. Did you sleep good?" he asked him, thinking it had been so nice to sleep in the bed with him last night. He felt so safe and warm, smiling at his master as he thought about it more.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 08, 2017 10:23 am

Azure

Azure wiped his eyes and sniffled slightly, quietening down to listen to Micah. He wasn't one to cry too often, unless he was with Master Richard and his friends, but that was a different kind of pain to what he felt now. Heart-ache, and desperation like no other surged through him. Going home would be a dream come true, and he felt that with Micah it was right in his grasp but every time he tried to wrap his padded fingers around it it would slip out and flutter away. It was infuriating and upsetting, and chipped away at Azure's willpower every day.

Listening to Micah describe his life with his parents, Azure turned back to him, unable to imagine a life like that. He had been so close to his own family, had had a loving childhood. Judging by who Micah's grandfather, it was hard to be surprised at how distant Micah seemed to be talking about his parents.

A golden child for them to show off to friends on the rare nights we were in the same room together... I never really left the house unless there was a an event my family needed me to attend and be shown off like a prize show dog.

Maybe Azure did have something in common with Micah, then. His life in the tank was on the same premise as this man with his parents - locked up in here, in glass, in a room, only to be used when it was convenient for others. A thing to show off to other rich men who would treat him even worse than his master did. Cries, pleads, shouts, anything Azure said fell on deaf ears, he would be ignored and disregarded.

"Music instruments?" Azure's eyes lit up. "We have those too! Shells you can clap together and bigger ones you hollow out to drum. Which do you play?" Azure asked. God it had been such a dull life without music. Sometimes he would sing softly when his master wasn't around just to keep himself relaxed and comforted, in a language that some older mermaids spoke before the universal language took over.

When there was a knock at the door and Micah came back with boxes, Azure curiously swam up to the top of his tank. He took a piece of this 'pizza' and was about to take it down with him when Micah said it wouldn't taste as good. Tentatively, he bit into it, green eyes widening as he stared up at Micah.
"It's so good!! I've never had human food before!!" Azure said, almost inhaling his piece before grabbing another. Maybe it had been the time in the tank where he would only be fed at certain times and small amounts, but as soon as food hit his lips nowadays he practically scoffed everything down and found that he was always hungry.

At Micah saying they could have more sometime Azure's green eyes brightened. Thinking that he would actually like that very much after being alone for so long, and that maybe Micah could grow on him.

Finishing off his pizza in record time, Azure swam back slightly, glancing up at Micah whose eyes were fixed on the water.

"So... you're not a big fan of water are you? Why not?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 08, 2017 10:46 am

Nico

Nico rolled his eyes at the kitten's smile, thinking Jack was most definitely an oddball being so nice to him. Most of those he had in his bed would be kicked out the second they were done - Nico's men making sure they were escorted out of his house and property without a fuss. No strings attached - that's how Nico liked it, and how he preferred it. Feelings could be deadly in a field like this, where the only emotions that should feed a soul was anger and hate and a thirst for blood.

"Yeah, yeah I slept fine." Nico replied, grabbing his black jacket. Jack was still very much naked and Nico wasn't going to lie he could always go again, but the neko properly wouldn't. That was most definitely Jack's first time, and Nico wasn't one to break his toys immediately. Had to wear them out first.

"I'm surprised you're not all furry. You're going to need clothes, and I don't have anything that fits. Just wear my stuff for now." Nico said with a shrug, grabbing his phone and checking the messages. He had some people still owing him money, and tonight was the deadline. He'd have to remind his men to station themselves in the meet-up places to make sure those buyers wold keep their word, otherwise things will get messy. He had a few more coming in today during the day, so he had to make sure he had men in the house too.

Just another day in the life of a drug-lord.

"Alright kitten since you're staying, here are how things work here, and I don't want to repeat myself. Since you seem like the type, if I have guests in the house don't say shit to them - I work with secret things, and sometimes people will take those secrets and do harm with them. Unless you want to live out on the streets because I'm forced to be on the run or in jail, then don't say anything that can incriminate me. Got it?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3