AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 pm

||Theo||

Theo looked at Felix unsure, A Family..... he thought to himself. Was it true? Was this going to be his family? Was this going to be his home? Was he going to be normal for once?

"Parents....A brother?" he asked with a soft voice. 2 dads, a brother too? Had he died and gone to heaven? Getting into the tub, Theo let the water run, a bit shocked that it was hot water. Letting Felix help him get cleaned up before going to the kitchen where Soubi tried and tried to get him to eat. But it was nothing he wanted or liked so he refused. After dinner they all ended up in the living room watching a movie. Something Theo had never done before, and though he was excited to do so he soon fell asleep while leaning on Soubi's shoulder. Eventually sliding down so his head was in Soubi's lap while he slept.

||Soubi||

Soubi smiled seeing Theo sleeping, happy that he felt relaxed enough to do so, so freely too. Running a hand softly through the boy's hair and seeing the dark brown roots at the base of his scalp. A small sigh escaping from him as he saw it, "He's so young.... thank you for helping today Felix. You really are my knight in shining armor. His too." Soubi said leaning over and kissing Felix on the cheek.

God he was so lucky to have someone like Felix in his life, not just anyone would do all that Felix had done for him. He never wanted to lose that or him again as long as he lived.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Felix

Felix smiled softly as he watched Soubi and Theo, glad that the younger boy had managed to fall asleep. The poor thing... he really was so small and tiny... Had Soubi been like that, when he first became a slave? Was he that dirty and confused and scared?

Just thinking about it made Felix feel horrible for having treated Soubi the way he did when the man first came into his life. He would never ever condone the owning of slaves anymore after what they had been through, but he was still so thankful that it had somehow helped bring Soubi into his life, and now Theo too.

"There's no need to thank me Sou. We couldn't let this little one suffer." Felix said, returning Soubi's kiss as he stared down at the boy. "Sou... I wanted to say... I'm sorry. I don't think I ever fully apologised for my actions before, but I want to start now. I hope you know that I really am sorry for the things we've been through, and more importantly how I treated will. Know that I'll never do that again." Rubbing Theo's back, Felix sighed, thinking that he was really luck that Soubi had come to him again after all that shit. And if it meant he brought a kid with him too, then Felix would take care of them both as best as he could.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 11:32 pm

||Soubi||

Soubi chuckled softly hearing Felix say that he was sorry for everything that happened...again.

"Felix are you ever gonna learn. I don't care about all of that. I'm just happy and thankful for having you." he said resting his head on Felix's shoulder as he smiled. "You saved me, and him. Now we just have to teach him some English so you two can speak to one another. Maybe Lucas can help now that he's finished with school." he said watching their movie play out on the TV and thinking if Lucas was here it would have been perfect.

Wow..they really were like a little family with the five of them now. He just hoped Theo would be happy there with them, and he and Lucas would get along great, and that Theo would be happy and heathly with them there. "You think him and Lucas will get along okay? That he'll be okay here with us..." he asked, scared that they might ruin this all over again.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri May 05, 2017 12:07 am

Felix

"I'm happy and thankful for having you here too Soubi, that's why I can't help but apologise."
Felix said, resting his head on top of Soubi's. He held back a big laugh when Soubi mentioned teaching Theo English so they could communicate but nodded anyway. "Lucas can teach him, he's going to have plenty of time now that he's not at school anymore. And even if he wanted to he's too young to get a job, so he's not going to do be doing much else. If we can drag him away from the twins then he should be happy help Theo." Felix told him, rolling his eyes. Soubi had yet to meet Kris and Keith properly, hadn't seen them too much when they were brought into Derek and Sebastian's life, so he didn't know how different they were now. Felix supposed that seeing them overcome whatever hardships they had been going through inspired him now with Theo - he wanted to see that smile on the child's face, to see him happy and bubbly like the twins were when they were adopted by such a loving family.

"I think Lucas will be happy to have a younger brother. He's different to me when I was young, I know he'll get along with Theo. As for whether Theo will be okay..." Felix said replying to Soubi before sighing. "It might take time, but I think so. After all, we're going to take care of him right? And he's got family and friends and we've got support. I think we'll all be okay." Felix said, kissing the side of Soubi's head.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4