AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins 3 ~Private~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trash Twins 3 ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Twins 3 ~Private~

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 4:06 am

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi hadn't stopped crying and sobbing since he had been locked in that room. Enclosed spaces were the worst, he couldn't even ride in a car without having the windows down. If there was absolutely no way of escape - in this case no windows and a locked door - it had Kiyoshi livid. He had been slamming his hands so hard on the door for the majority of the night they were bruised, aching, his fingers bleeding from the tips as he scratched and punched and begged for it to open.

But it hadn't. And Kiyoshi was lying on the floor in a fetal position, his eyes hurting and puffy from having cried so hard, his whole form shaking. In his head he heard the snickers and laughter of his siblings and cousin like he had when he was a child, this situation very reminiscent of how they used to treat him when the adults were away.

It was times like these when Kiyoshi was so overwhelmed with a feeling of suffering that he wanted to die.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 4:22 am

||Raiden||

Raiden whistled as he walked down the hallway, wondering how his new pet was doing. Still more than a bit pissed that his brother's newest case had dared to take him from him. But no matter, he was planning something for that boy, no one crossed him and got away with it. Though for now he would just have to play his cards right and really cure the boring boy in his care. Siding his card on the doors lock, Raiden opened the door looking down at the boy laying there on the floor.

Really come on now I didn't even leave you in here that long whimp. he thought to himself but that wasn't how he was going to cure this guy for real.

He would have to be.....

Nice.

"Oi off the floor, come with me and we'll go outside and talk today sound good? Maybe later we can see about changing rooms."Raiden said walking down the hall without another word knowing that Kiyoshi wouldn't pass up a chance to go outside after staying in that room all night and well as much as he hated it Raiden needed to curry his favor if he was going to win this bet and get his hands on that scared boy from before. Oh the plans he had for that boy...
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 4:36 am

Ramiel

Ramiel was in the security camera room, watching over the television screens. He had stayed up the night before, cleaning up the mess of a body that was stinking up the basement and taking some of the hosts organs to sell on the black market before falling into a pleasant sleep. He woke up bright and early as usual the next day, humming to himself as he drank his morning coffee as he watched the screens.

Nova was awake now, walking around the room. He seemed happy to be there, unlike his neighbour who had been curled up on the floor until Raiden had come to take him somewhere. Raiden... ah, Ramiel said he'd make it up to his brother. He hoped the other wasn't too upset with him, they hadn't really spoken the night before after the incident with Nova, other than a few things here and there through their walkie talkies.

Watching Nova, Ramiel cocked his head to the side. The boy was comfortable, getting changed and revealing his sickly looking form and all the scars that littered it. A masterpiece, really, something Kamiel wanted to scrutinise under a magnifying glass. Nova was a perfect subject.

Seeing the boy touch his neck and wear a horribly old looking jumper before hopping into bed, Ramiel's fingers ghosted over the little panel of fun he had installed there for room treatments. Hm. He could make the room extremely hot or very cold. He could release bees, bats, worms, snakes, spiders, water, gas, anything. Deciding to save that for another day, Ramiel left the security room, walking down to where Nova was an opening the door.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well? Did you have dreams? Nightmares? Funny what the human mind can come up with while we're unconscious." Ramiel said with a soft laugh. "Now, there's something you haven't told me have you? I had to find it out for myself yesterday all on my own. You know, if you're serious about being cured you need to be completely honest with me." Ramiel said, crossing his arms. "Or do you want to stay in that state forever?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 5:12 am

Kiyoshi

When the door opened Kiyoshi felt like he could breathe again. He glanced up from his spot on the floor, seeing Doctor Cavan had been the one who opened it. At his suggestion to get outside and talk, Kiyoshi felt like he was going to cry with relief even though his eyes were already so dry and used.

Not wanting to fall behind, Kiyoshi peeled himself off the floor, pulling down his long jumper so that it covered his hands as he followed the doctor closely, wondering what they were going to talk about today. Yesterday the doctor seemed disinterested but today he seemed to have flipped a switch.

Two faced. Two faced people couldn't be trusted could they?

It made Kiyoshi uneasy and he was silent as he followed, relieved to be outside in the fresh air.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 7:09 am

Nova looked up at the doctor as he opened the door, sinking down in the bed some more under the covers as he mentioned that Nova hadn't shared everything about himself the day before.

"I'm sorry... I was embarrassed I guess..." he told him looking back at the floor.

"I don't like being touched... it's like a phobia or something.. that's why I don't go out. Crowds scare me, people in general scare me.." Nova said tucking his chin behind his knees. He wanted to get better, but it was hard to expose himself like this to another person. Before a couple years ago the only people he had ever spoken to was his mother and his doctor. He just didn't know how to deal with people at the end of the day.

"I wanna get better... I really do. I guess I'm just more scared than I thought." he told him.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am

Raiden sighed softly as he walked. God this was such adrag. Why couldn't he just lock this guy up and be done with it. Why was his brother wanting to change everything now all of a sudden?

"So you know I threw out your file. So tell me what are we going to have to work on here?" he asked him, wondering if since this so boring so far that maybe it wouldn't take long to win this bet they had made.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 7:44 am

Ramiel

Ramiel chuckled lightly, taking one of the chairs in the room and pulling it over to sit closer to the bed. Crossing his arms, he looked down at Nova curled up in the blankets. So small and fragile, so breakable. Can someone like that even be cured the way they wanted to be? After admiring to being scared of being touched and people in general, it was a wonder Nova was still even alive at this point.

But he hadn't truly felt alive had he?

"It's alright to be scared." So unbelievably weak. "But you will get over this. You're already on the road to recovery, I would count being stuck in my brother's snake room a form of treatment. We just need to go a little further and start early today." Standing from his chair, Ramiel made his way to the door. "Come with me to the lab."

It's time to experiment...

Nova was going to be treated one way or the other. Even if this didn't cure him, it would bring about very interesting results that Ramiel wanted to see.

When Nova was ready he led the way to his lab. He whispered in his walkie talkie to his brother that he was going to be treating Nova for a few hours and if Raiden needed him he'd be in the labs. Nova might not like it, but that couldn't be helped. It had shown prominent results for those who exited alive, and if Nova was really serious about being cured than he'd be fine.

It was going to be so much fun.

"Okay Nova, just in here. Go inside and take off your clothes. Then, go lie down on that table."

After saying that Ramiel opened the door, ready to lock it shut as soon as Nova entered.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 am

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi crossed his arms, hugging himself as he usually did when he was nervous as he followed Doctor Cavan. The doctor mentioned that he had thrown out the file and Kiyoshi had been worried when he witnessed it - because how could the doctor help him if he didn't know anything about him? Although he was still a little scared to talk too much about his conditions, he needed to. He had to get better.

Even if he really didn't care if he dropped dead right then and there.

"W-well, I mentioned I have claustrophobia. I've had it since I was a kid..." He said, omitting the reason as to why that was. He didn't like to think about it, having suppressed a lot of his childhood otherwise he'd freak out.

"I'm scared of sleeping because I usually have nightmares or experience sleep paralysis and can't move. The sight and smell of blood terrifies me to no end, and I'm deathly afraid of knives. I'm scared of water and drowning. Also... I've tried to kill myself three times. Twice by hanging, once by overdosing. I have a very low tolerance for pain so... when I get injured it's like hell... I-I don't know... I just have a lot of problems that I can't fix..." Kiyoshi said, glancing up at Dr Cavan. He was so incredibly terrified of these things but the thing he was most afraid of happening... he couldn't say it.

Uncle what are you doing? Uncle, please let me go! Uncle, stop it! Where are you taking me!? Stop! Stop!!!

Glancing up, Kiyoshi looked at the Dr from behind the dark hair falling under his face.
"I-Is this place really as successful as people say they are? Can you fix me?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 5:19 am

||Nova||

Nova looked up at the doctor in shock as he told him to get undressed and go inside the strange room. Why did he have to do that, what was that going to do to his fear of crickets? He really didn't understand it all, or this doctor for that matter.

"W-what?! Why do I have to do that?"He asked him, thinking that sounded like an awful awful idea and the idea of running away crossed his mind...but he wanted to get better. He really did.

"D-do I have to do that to get better?"He asked in a soft voice, thinking that he had said he'd do anything to get better. But still he was scared...well.

He was always scared.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 6:05 am

Ramiel

Ramiel watched Nova as he hesitated at the door, a comforting smile on his face. "Well Nova you don't have to do this. Not at all. If you want to continue living your life like this. This research depends on you trust me and my experimentation." Ramiel told him. "This might not cure your completely, we will need time. But this going to be a nice little kickstart."

Ramiel's hand left the door and he indicated to it. "So go ahead Nova. Listen to my instruction and we'll see if we can't get you into shape."
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 6:21 am

Nova looked up at the doctor, could he really be cured so simply? If it was true... then could Nova really say no?

"Cure me?......O-okay......I'll go in..." Nova said entering the room slowly, taking off his sweater and tank top. Hesitating when he got to his pants, but thought back to what his doctor had tokd him about this curing him, and knew he had to do it. Taking off everything but his underwear and getting on the table wrapping his arms around him. It was cold in the room, even more so with no clothes on.

"Um... Dr. Cavan? W-what now?" he asked feeling more exposed and scared than he had in his whole life and that was saying something.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 am

Ramiel

Ramiel shut and locked the door behind him, walking over to the table. He had a clipboard with him and he walked over to a raised counter next to the table, a bunch of different buttons on it. He looked at Nova's small and burnt body.

"Hm... so many markings on your body." Ramiel said, his fingers dancing over the buttons until he found the one he wanted. He pressed it.

Metal cuffs immediately swished up from the table wrapping around Nova's wrists and ankles, binding him to the metal table. Ramiel blew out a puff off air, walking to a small cabinet with different bottles in there.
"You know sometimes you can counter pain with pleasure - you can blur the line so that your body doesn't recognise which is which, yet gives in to both sensations." Ramiel picked out a small bottle and walked back over to the table. He held his breath and opened the bottle, putting it near Nova's nose so the boy would smell it.

An aphrodisiac Ramiel concocted himself. He capped the bottle and put it to the side, smiling as he watch Nova react to the scent.
"Today Nova, I'm going to give you pleasure through pain - you won't be afraid of certain things anymore after this treatment has been given to you again and again." And reaching in his pocket, Ramiel produced a box of matches, taking one out and lighting it,
smiling down at Nova and thinking this was going to be very, very fun.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 9:48 am

||Raiden||

Raiden smirked as they walked closer to a near by room, hearing the boy's question.

"Yes we can fix anyone, our methods are just not something everyone likes."he said swiping his key on the door and opening it, taking Kiyo inside with him.

"In fact we can fix one right now."He said shutting the door and locking it. It was a very small dark room, one they used for storage, something Raiden knew Kiyo would just hate. Taking a seat on a near by chair, Raiden pulled out a book and began reading.

"We're gonna sit here til you see there is nothing to be afraid of."He told him, thinking back to his school days and thinking that this was actually something people did, not abut it was still a practice so maybe it would work.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 10:22 am

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi was confused when all of a sudden they didn't go outside and whimpered when he saw another door, heart beginning to race again when Raiden took him into another room. It was small, smaller than his hotel room and dark. He could feel the chills running up and down his spine. "N-no please! I can't be in a room like this again!" Kiyoshi said, backing up against the door, tears in his eyes.

Whimpering, Kiyoshi turned to the door and started pounding it loudly. He couldn't be in a small space, he couldn't, it was horrible.

But what was even worse was being stuck in a place like this with somebody else with him.

He couldn't, he absolutely couldn't. Crying, Kiyoshi continued pounding on the door, unable to look at Raiden sitting so quietly behind him.
"OPEN THE DOOR." He sobbed over and over again.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 11:02 pm

||Nova||

Nova shivered slightly hearing the doctor talk about his scars.

"Ya...it was a pretty bad night..." he said not really wanting to talk about it, about to ask more questions when a sound went off and he was strapped down to the cold metal table. "W-what are you d-doing?!" he stammered, the fear coursing through him coming through in his voice as he looked up at the doctor terrified.

Eyes widening as he heard the name talk about the line of pain and pleasure and not liking the sound of that at all. "W-what.. n-no!" he said struggling against the holds on his body, as the doctor held a werid smelling vial to his nose. Nova turning his head away from it, but he felt strange none the less, not liking the feeling at all.

Nova freezing as he heard the sound of the match being lit and froze for a moment. Before he started shaking, a whimper coming from his mouth as he kept shaking. "N-no please... not that....not that please....." he said not being able to take his light blue eyes from the orange flame that brought back so many awful memories for him. The sounds of his family screaming, the smoke being so thick that he couldn't even see, he smell of burning hair and skin. His hair and skin. Than the next few months of being in the hospital and having doctors and nurses come in every day and rip his new growing skin apart causing him more pain then he thought he could ever feel.

Why was this doctor doing this to him?

Did he not know what happened?

Did he care at all?

"P-please..."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm

||Raiden||

Raiden sighed hearing how the black haired man screamed. "Calm down. There's nothing in here to be afraid of dummy. It's just a room. Nothing more." he said while reading. Damn this guy's was getting on his nerves, what was there to be afraid of?

Was he afraid of anything?

Now that he thought about it.

He really didn't think the thought had ever crossed his mind before.

Hmmmmmmm he thought it over in his mind. Was he scared of anything? He didn't mind heights, or water, or small spaces, or snakes or spiders, or fire, or anything really. Huh... I really am a god. he thought to himself thinking Kiyoshi could take a lesson from him.

"Kiyoshi, it's alright. Nothings gonna harm you. Just breath, deep breaths okay. Or I'll find a box to shove you in and we can try that way." Raiden told him, his words were comforting but not his tone, almost mocking the boy and words coming out of his mouth. Thinking maybe that his education wasn't as much as a waste as he thought.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Ramiel

"Hush now."
Ramiel said softly, bringing the flame up. His dark eyes shone as he took in Nova's terrified expression. He had to hand the boy props - he was expecting him to scream as soon as he was strapped down, but Nova was holding it together. Perhaps it was only the touching that him reeling, and his other fears were just that; fears he could get over.

And this method would cure him of that fear of the wonderful flame dancing in his hands.

"I told you Nova, I am curing you. You shouldn't be afraid of this just because you had one bad experience." He said, speaking coldly even though he knew that Nova was incredibly traumatised.

He needed to fix it.

Bringing the flame closer to Nova's face, Ramiel chuckled.
"Try not to scream, though if you do that's okay. It'll be with pleasure." He said, bringing the flame back to Nova's chest.

And pushing the match into his flesh, dragging it from one side of his chest to the other. Immediately Nova's creamy skin turned red where the flame had been travelling, and Ramiel continued with different matches whenever the one he used had disappeared.

"Does it hurt? Is it as bad as the first time you got burned? Or is this turning you on thanks to my little medication?" Ramiel said, lighting another match and dragging it down Nova's body to the top of the man's underwear, peering down with interest at Nova's face.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu May 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi's screams died down to small whimpers as he curled up on the floor next to the door, covering his head and sniffling. His heart was still hammering in his chest and he looked at Dr Cavan on the other side of the room, trying to let his words sink in.

Calm down... nothing to be afraid of... just a room... nothing more... it's alright... nothing's gonna harm you... breathe....

Breathe. Kiyoshi repeated to himself, his erratic breathing and whimpering slowing down.

It was just a room wasn't it? It shouldn't scare him that much should it? Doctor Cavan was here, he was a professional... he knew what he was talking about.

Sitting up, Kiyoshi leaned against the wall, resting his hands in his lap as he looked at the doctor.

"You're right. It's just a room..." Kiyoshi said, still incredibly tense. He was still hoping for the door to open but in the meantime he'd try to be calm and show the doctor he was serious about getting better.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2