AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:29 am

Nicholas

Nico's small, smirk wouldn't leave his face. Jack was really cute this close up, even though he was so pathetic. So easy to want to please and throw himself at Nico, even though the man had just bought him on a whim. For fun. As a joke. Because he felt like it. Because he simply could. What, was he supposed to laugh and pet this thing's head just because he smiled up at him and called him Master and wanted to "do his best" to serve him? Please. That was beneath him.

"It is hide and seek, but with new rules. And we haven't even started yet." Niko teased, continuing to stroke the hybrid's tail. He chuckled when Jack told him it felt weird, thinking it really was cute in a way how untainted this soul was. "I'll feel good in a bit, Jack, that's why we can't stop. Can't have you stuck with this little problem you seem to have." Nico told him with delight, letting go of Jack's tail, trailing his hand around to the front. "Don't worry, it's not a fever. But you will get hot. Especially here." Nico squeezed the slight buldge he felt outside Jack's pants, laughing loudly. "Wow, so hard in such a short amount of time! Haven't you ever experienced this before?" Niko, released Jack's front and grabbed the Neko's hand. He led it inside Jack's pants, smirking. "Try playing there. It'll feel good." He promised, eyes darkly watching the other's face.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Twins 2 (Private Keep Out~!)

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:31 am

Micah

Micah eye's went wide as he saw himself getting closer and closer to the water before feeling the cold water hit his skin.

shit shit shit shit shit

The tan man started kicking franticly, trying to get himself to the top of the tank where there would be air, but he didn't have the faintest idea how to swim. He had tried as a child and soon found that he tended to sink rather than swim. Seeing the top of the water was getting closer Micah kicked more, bursting up and gasping for air. "Help!" he said going back under, trying his hardest to stay above the water. "Can't.....Swim!" he called out, getting tired and losing his energy fast, feeling himself start to sink deeper into the water, seeing air bubbles leave his mouth instead of screams, feeling like his lungs were going to explode from the lack of air.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:00 am

Jack closed his eyes tight and whimpered feeling the man grab him where he was feeling most werid, telling him it would feel hot there especially. Hearing the man ask him if he had ever experienced this before Jack shook his head.

"I-I've never had a m-master before, no one has ever touched me before today.." he told him, opening his eyes as he felt the man take his hand and put it down his pants.

"Try playing there. It'll feel good."

Looking at the man, Jack shook his head. "N-no what are you saying?" he told him, thinking back to when he was a kitten and they had been told to never ever touch themselves there, that it was a very bad thing to do. That if they did no master would want them, so why was his master wanting him to now?

"Y-You're not supposed to touch there. I-its bad! T-teacher said so!" he told him shaking his head once more. He really didn't like this game, and it was definitely not how you played hide and seek.

Was he wrong about his master?

Why was he looking at him like that?

Like he was having fun when Jack was going crazy?

"C-can't we play something else?" he whimpered. Though the man wasn't lying even just resting his hand on himself like this felt good,  but it was bad to this type of thing right? Though if it was bad, why did it feel good? What was his body doing, why was his...thing like this? It had never done that before.

Was he a bad cat after all?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:14 am

Azure

Help!

Azure cringed, glancing at the frantically kicking Micah. He really didn't know how to swim at all and he had a look of absolute fear on his face that Azure felt like crap for having pulled the man down in the first place. Those cries for help... god, hadn't Azure sounded like that when he was captured? When he had been pulled from his real home, the sea, in a net that cut his skin?

"I'm soooo going to regret saving his ass."

Ducking down in the water, Azure wrapped his arms around where Micah was - nearly at the bottom of the tank - and started to swim up. He tried to put his own fears aside as he kicked fast with his tail, squeezing his eyes as he leaped out of the tank and into the air, carrying Micah with him. With a yell, Azure fell crashing to the ground below, groaning at the sharp pain in his shoulder with the way he landed. "There! Saved! Now let me go free!" Azure told him, pushing away from Micah. At least Micah wasn't going drown now.

And at least Azure wasn't trapped.

Trying to hurry, Azure wiggled along the floor on his belly as hard as he could, using his arms to push himself forward. Reaching the door, Azure smiled, trying to turn the handle but it just wouldn't move. Was it locked? W-when the heck did that happen!?

"Damnit just let me out!" Azure said, banging on the door, feeling his chances of freedom slipping beneath his fingers.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:30 am

Micah gasped fir air feeling himself land on the floor after Azure had saved him. Feeling the merman shove him away and tell him that he needed top be let go again. Man that was getting old. Sitting there on the floor Micah watched as Azure tried to open the door thinking he had locked it to keep others out but was glad was also keeping him in. "I wouldn't have needed to be saved if [i]didn't shove me in there in the first place!" he told him, coughing up some of the salt water he had swallowed while nearly drowning.

"I already told you I can't let you go, not unless I want to lose everything and end up penny less on the streets for your fish ass." he told him, thinking maybe he had been too nice. Azure taking advantage of that, well fuck that was done.

No one makes a fool out of me..

"God, I was going to give you the damn fish then ask you what you would want for a new tank. But fuck it man." he told him, thinking that was why he had his books brought, not just for a new tank but so he could find some kind of legal loop hole.

"I'll get you back to the ocean Azure I promise. But I can't do it right now, that's why I had my books brought here. So I coukd see if there was a legal way out of this cluster fuck." he told him getting up and grabbing the merman by the arm and setting the latter back up.

"Get in the tank don't get in the tank I don't care but you can't leave yet." he told him heading to the door. At least now Azure coukd get in and out of the tank if that was what he wanted, but fuck if Micah was going to he him any more today.

That bridge was now burned down into dust.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:06 am

Nicholas

Nicholas chuckled lightly as he watched Jack's face turn red, the younger man stammering when he spoke. No-one has ever touched me before today. Nico could tell. Just seeing how Jack was whimpering and shaking his head, how he looked so awkward standing there, not knowing what to do, it made Nico very excited.

Oh goody. It was going to be fun exploring with this boy.

"Your teacher sounds like a bore. Does it really matter if it's wrong or right? Plus, I'm your master now, and also your teacher." Nico said firmly, reaching up to cup Jack's chin again, remembering the sound he had made back in the pet store. He quite liked hearing it, and if Jack was so easy to give it to him by merely a few simple touches, Nico might as well take what he wanted, right?

Rubbing his fingers underneath Jack's chin and hearing the younger whimper, Nico laughed. Seriously, as if he'd be swayed to do something else just by some pretty face. "If you aren't going to play with what you've got there, then I am." Nico, pulled the leash again, towards the large velvety bed he had in the room. He pushed Jack down on his back, immediately yanking his pants off and looming over his small body. "Lesson number one with 'Playtime with Nico'," Nico said lightly, taking the boy's hand once more. "Do as Master says. If you listen well, you win the game and maybe Master will listen to what you have to say next time. If you break the rules, you get a punishment. So one more time, Jack - I want to see you play there." Nico said, undoing the tie around the neck of his suit shirt and smirking down at the younger.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 am

Azure banged on the door again a few times, refusing to listen to Micha tell him that he couldn't let him go. Could he not see that Azure didn't give a crap about his politics? Maybe it was selfish to want his freedom even at the cost of forcing Micah onto the streets but Azure had had enough. He had been with Richard for years, and even before then with the people who fished him out of the water. Wasn't it okay to be a little bit selfish in his situation? Couldn't he have something for once?

"A new tank? Wait fuck, don't change your mind! I need a new one, did you see what that man put me in!?" Azure said, flopping onto the floor with a groan, giving up on the door. This was so bullshit! Glaring up at Micah, Azure yelped when he was pulled upwards into a seated position, his tail curled up around his side. All the words he was hearing from Micah sounded so genuine but... Azure couldn't trust this human, especially knowing who his family was. It was just impossible to go with the flow when all he had in his head was years of being captive by humans who treated him like an object.

"Well if you're gonna do it hurry up! I don't want to be here any damn longer!" Azure huffed, crossing his arms and feeling kinda chilly. Being out of water was so weird, he felt very heavy as if he were being weighed down, not light like when he was swimming. Glancing at the tank, Azure figured he'd try to get in since the ladder was back up, hobbling on the floor to get to it. It was frustrating since you couldn't swim on solid ground, so wiggling around was very uncomfortable. Azure was almost out of breath crossing the room, his red hair damp around his face and his lower body wiggling in the air as he got to the base of the ladder. Looking up, Azure realised he had no idea how he was going to climb up with out legs but tried to lift himself up anyway. Of course it failed, the balance of power across the ladder not even and it fell to the side again, Azure yelping and rolling away before it hit him.

Groaning, Azure looked at Micah, biting his lip. The other looked like he was pissed off so asking him might not be a good idea. Laying on his side on the floor, Azure sighed, curling into a ball. His tail fin flopped on the ground and the mermaid shivered again, still feeling hungry and upset. "Hey. I'm going to die if I stay here for too long. Take me up to my tank." He ordered the other, glancing up at him from his place on the floor.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:08 am

Jack

I'm your master

He was right he was, Jack shouldn't be telling him no.

But this was bad what they were doing right?

Wouldn't he get in trouble for being bad?

But Master was telling him to...

Jack yelped feeling himself being pulled on once more, laying on the bed and freezing, what was going to happen to him now? Jack curling up in a ball once he felt his clothes removed. Looking up at his master as he spoke once more, Jack's ear perking up at learning his master's name. Nico it was a nice name, and it seemed to fit the man, though Jack still had no idea what the man was wanting him to do. It wasn't that he didn't want to listen, he was just so confused by what was happening to him, what his body was doing, what he was feeling.

{b]"I-I don't know what you want me to do..."[/b] he told him; his ears turning down once more as turning his face away from the man. All this time no one had even looked at him, and now here he was being touched, and being seen without his pants it was so embarrassing...and sort of thrilling; like he was wanted for once.

"I-I..want to do as Master says...but I don't know what you're telling me to do.." he told him, closing his eyes. He didn't want to be a bad cat, he wanted to make his master happy. Even if he had to do these weird things, he wanted to be a good cat for Master Nico.
[b]

[/center]
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 am

Nico

Nico's eyes widened with glee, the man cocking his head to the side as he observed how kittenish the neko boy was acting, curling up into a little ball on the bed. So innocent. So red in the face, looking up at Nico knowing nothing of what the man would have in store for him.

Guess he could be kind for once and start off slow, wanting the younger to experience this sensation. Bonus points, for the fact that he thought it was bad or sinful. Really, Nico thought the idea of Jack touching himself to be highly erotic, not knowing what to do, trying to discover what makes him feel that amazing high.

"First times are so wonderful. Let me show you what i mean." Roughly, Nico pulled on the chain so that Jack was sitting up, and he settled the boy in his lap so that his chest was against the neko's already sweaty back. "This is very adult play, you only do this with master, understand?" reaching around, Nico grabbed both of Jack's hands, bringing one of them down to the Neko's member. "Hold it like that. That's the way kitten, nice and firm." Nico said, feeling aroused watching this. He nipped the top of the hybrid's furry ear as he moved the man's hand up and down, up and down. "See what you're doing to yourself kitten? It's very cute." Nico told him. "That's how you play. Come on, keep going. See what'll happen when the game ends." Nico said with a chuckle, grinding his hips upward against the man in his lap.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:04 pm

Jack

Jack shivered feeling himself lifted into the larger man's lap, trying to cover himself it his hands, but Nico put a stop to that when he took both of his hands in his. Jack thinking they were actually pretty softly feeling on his skin, not matching the rough outer shell the man gave off. Letting out a sharp moan as he felt Nico's teeth bite his sensitive ear "T-that hurt." he whined, pinning his ears down low, not liking the way he acted when Master bit him there. It hurt of course, but it felt like the other touches Master had been giving him as well. It just felt so different from anything else he had ever fet before.

Watching in shock and horror as his Master guided his hands to move on himself, letting out a moan once more, wishing he had use of his hands to cover his mouth. Not sure why he couldn't stop himself from making such sounds, he had never heard any of the other Nekos make those, so why was he? There was that purring sound from before too that he couldn't make stop no matter how hard he tried. Feeling the man's hips press into him, Jack gasped softly resting his head on the man's shoulder behind him, but didn't stop moving his hands none the less.

It felt good.

It felt very good.

And it just seemed to keep getting better as time passed.

Hearing his master tell him that he was only allowed to do this either him. Jack thinking of course he wouldn't do this with anyone else, he had never even thought of doing these things before today. "I only want to play either Master." he told him breathless. Nico was right he felt so hot, especially down there. The boy's toes curling as Jack brought his legs closer to him, closing his eyes tightly. This was a different sensation hitting him now, what was it? "Ah~ I feel really werid." he moaned out stopping himself from moving his hand. He didn't know what this game was called, but it scared him. Though it also excited him. Even more so knowing that his master was watching him with such a happy face, but why was this making him so gosh darn happy?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Micah

Micah lit a smoke watching the merman struggle, saying he was going to die before long making the tan man roll his eyes. "You just told me 5 minutes ago you can go 2 hours without water. Think of this as pay back for nearly drowning me." he told him, sitting down in a near by chair. He'd help him eventually of course, but he could have a little fun first right? Opening a book, Micah slipped on a pair of reading glasses with a small smile. "Besides you told me to figure this out fast, or do you not want me to." he told him flipping through a few pages.

"Fish is right ther, you can eat for a bit before I help you, if I feel like it. And it wouldn't be a good idea to drown me. If I die everything in this room Wil be sold off at auction. Who knows who will get you then." he told him, thinking he should be looking at a law book but instead was looking at one about the different ecosystems that were under the surface of the big blue mass of water called the ocean.

"Where did you live in the ocean? Since we are redoing your tank I can try to have it be as similar to what you were used to. Same fish species, same coral, maybe we can even gets some rocks and all flown in from the same area. Have to play nice though and give me time to find a way out of this." he told him, walking over and dropping the book on the floor that was full of different pictures of different coral reefs, and places under the water.

Picking up a book on creatures of the deep and finding the section on mermaids, seeing that there was much and thinking he might need to special order some so Azure couldn't trick him once more. "I'm sorry for your having to be here. If someone stuck me in and small room and kept me there to be looked at, I'd be pretty pissed too. I heard my grandfather had alot of things in this room but I was never allowed to see it before today. Keep waiting for him to come in and yell and me for being in here." he told him, thinking back to the one party when he tried to see what all the fuss was about, reaching for the door when his father took him by the hand SD tokd him to never interrupt his grandfather and his friends while they were in there, before his father went to join them himself.

Thinking it made sense no, as a kid Micah probably would have told everyone he met about the mermaid his grandfather owned which woukd have caused the man problems. Though did they still think of him as a child even now when he was well past the age when one learned to keep a secret?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:06 am

Nicholas

Nico chuckled deeply into Jack's ear, watching how it pressed right down against his head in embarrassment, listening to how he let out a moan. Seeing the neko touch himself with Nico's guidance gave the smirking man a hard on like nothing before, sure that it was poking into Jack's backside by now. Though he had done this plenty of times, Nico had never been with the hybrids that had been created for the sole purpose of serving humans.

He couldn't wait to explore Jack further.

"This game hurts sometimes, but not always." Nico said, letting go of Jack's hands, watching with delight as the other was basically touching himself without assistance, giving Nico time to reach down to his own pants and undoing the button. "Though I happen to like it rough." He said, freeing his member. Hearing Jack he only wanted to play with him, Nico's smirk widened and he laughed darkly. "Brave words coming from a kitten like you." Nico said, rubbing Jack's chin again. He could feel his throat rumbling as he continued to purr, the sound oddly soothing the older man. He heard somewhere that the purring of cats - and hybrids like Jack - could have very healing sort of properties and could incredibly relax racing thoughts and Nico could see how that was true, the rumbling noise quite pleasant to his ears.

After Jack had once again said he felt weird - ah, such an innocent thing to say! - Nico slid one of his fingers in between the boy's parted lips, feeling his tiny, sharp teeth against his skin. "Don't bite; suck. Use your tongue to cover my fingers up... that's the way..." Nico shoved another finger in Jack's mouth, deep but not enough to have him choking. He rubbed against the hybrid's rough tongue, until they were wet enough before removing them complete, going down to Jack's naked backside. He felt around, probing the area before slowly, slowly putting one in, not giving the younger much time to adjust to the feeling before adding in a second, and then a third. Fuck he was so tight. There was no way this hybrid had ever had sex with anyone before, the thought that he was going to be the neko's first had Nico excited beyond belief. "Move your hips with my fingers... just like that... keep going." Nico said, voice growing darker with every sentence.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:14 am

Jack

Jack was startled to say the least feeling the man's fingers in his mouth glancing at the man out of the side, but did as he was told and moved his tongue all over the man's fingers, not sure why he was going it other than for the fact that Master had asked him to. Panting as the man removed them, wondering what the heck was going to happen next when he felt the man slip inside of him. Jack bolting forward at the feeling, yelping as more fingers where added. "Ah! That hurts, really bad." he whimpered.

Why was his master hurting him like this?

Wasn't he supposed to take care of him?

Not make him cry out like this?

Hearing the man tell him to move his hips, Jack shook his head slightly, "I-I can't it hurts" he told him, staying still for a moment before gasping as Nico's fingers hit a certain spot, making that weird feeling happen once more. Jack gripping the sheets in front of him tightly, as he slowly but surely started moving his hips up and down in small motions moaning softly as he did, his purring getting louder.

Before it had felt good..

But now it was feel really good..

Maybe too good for this to not be wrong to be doing?

"Ah~ M-Master s-stop its weird again~" he moaned out, feeling himself tense up again, but this time he wasn't able to stop before coming on the bed letting out a loud mew/moan as he did. Having no real idea what he just felt his body do, but....he really kind of wanted to do it again.. weird or not it felt nice, just like Master had told him it would. It had hurt at first, but now he really starting to like the hot feeling deep inside of him, able to feel something poking him slightly and turning his head and seeing his master's body was doing the same thing his had.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing to be doing after all?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:20 am

Azure

Azure stopped flopping around on the ground, resting on his back and glaring up at Micah, who was sitting down on one of Richard's fancy antique chairs, reading a thick book. Curiously, Azure rolled onto his stomach, resting on his elbows and lifting up the lower half of his sparkly tail so that the fin was hanging down wards, water dripping off it and onto the floor.  He watched Micah bring out a book and put on some weird to cover his eyes - but not really 'cover' since Azure could still see the man's golden eyes.

"Of course I want you to solve this quickly. I want to go home." Azure said, sliding forward on the floor to get a little closer. "Why do you wear that weird thing on your head? What are you reading?" Azure asked, pointing to the clear circles and the book. He wished he could read, he always thought it would be a nice escape, since Richard used to ignore him sometimes getting lost in a book and giving Azure some peace and quiet. It was rare, but welcome. Mermaids didn't have books or anything like that under the water, unless things had changed in the years he had been captive.

When Micah reminded him about the fish, Azure's stomach grumbled and he rolled to the bucket the other had filled, remembering just how hungry he was. Picking up one of the fish, Azure bit right through the middle, humming as he chewed. It was really fresh. He was mid-bite when Micah told him not to drown him again, turning to the man with wide eyes.

If I die everything in this room Wil be sold off at auction. Who knows who will get you then.

"N-no. Fuck. I don't want that. Don't even say that." Azure told him, turning his face away and finishing off his fish. The thought of going back to being a display thing ran through his mind, Azure growing quiet for once.

When Micah asked him where he lived when he was in the ocean, Azure sighed, remembering his home. "It was an ocean very far from here, in the southern hemisphere. Right next to this famous reef, so there was always different fish and coral. Lots of mermaids too, but we hid lower in the water since it was a scuba diving spot." He nearly jumped when he heard the book drop down, and Azure glared at him. He couldn't even read, why was Micah giving him a book he wouldn't be able to understand?

But looking down his breath caught as he saw pictures instead of words. The ocean. Azure hadn't seen the ocean, real life or in pictures... how long had it been now? Flicking through the pages of the first book he ever read, Azure took in all the pictures of the beautiful blue seas, some he had visited before some he hadn't, running his hands over the pages, almost being able to feel the scales of the fish that were swimming around. A drop fell on the page he was looking at, and then a few more followed. Azure cried silently, rubbing his wet eyes as he listened to Micah talk to him some more, missing home more than ever now that he saw it again.

"I remember your father too..." Azure said, ducking his head low, drawing circles on the page with his finger. He had been just as bad as Master Richard. The page started to crumple where he touched and Azure pulled his wet finger back, not knowing why it was doing that, having never touched a book in his life. "Can I read this book in my tank?" He asked, never having tried bringing a book down with him in the water. Maybe Micah would be nice enough to let him keep this one, and the pretty pictures that made his heart swell.[/b]

Last edited by Rainbow on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 am

Nicholas

Holding onto Jack when the man jumped forward, Nico chuckled at the reaction and tightened his grip around his middle, not wanting the other to squirm away after only just starting. Pumping his fingers in and out slowly at first, Nico ignored the whimpering from the other, having already told him plenty of times that it'll feel better afterwards. Honestly Nico would have said Jack was a bad listener but other than the slight complaints he was doing a good job in behaving.

"Come on Jack, move." Nico said, pushing his fingers in deeper and faster, searching for what he knew was inside as he shifted forward on the bed, Jack gripping the sheets when they were in reach. He knew he hit it when Jack's purr started to get louder, and the man's body started to react and move against Nico's fingers.

"If I stop now believe me, you'll be begging me to continue. Just a little more." Nico said, thrusting his fingers in until he felt Jack tense up beneath him, smiling when he saw the man finally coming. The loud meow mixed in with the moan was really music to Nico's ears. "There you are, your first orgasm. Told you if you listened to me you'd win the game." He let go of Jack and turned him over so they were face to face. "But I'm still playing, you see?" He said, leaning back on his elbow while one of his hands brought the other down to his crotch. "What you did with my fingers in your mouth, you need to do that here too, understand? So suck." Nico said with a smirk, dark eyes watching the Neko.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 am

Micah

Micah raised an eye brow at hearing the man ask about the thing on his head, it taking him a moment to realize he was talking about his glasses. Living with a mermaid in his if might be more trying than he thought at first, already the mermaid was interpting his daily life, and was taking his mind off of work on to less important things. Grandfather must have really liked this guy to want me to care for him so badly. he thought to himself, wondering why this fish was more important to the man than his own grandchild was.

"They are called glasses, they help you see better when you don't have the best set of eyes." he told him, watching as the merman started to cry seeing pictures of his home. He looked do unhappy, and anyone could see he was very home sick. Micah's eyes widening as he saw the books pages getting soaked from the water coming off of the merman.

Shiiiiiitttttttttt

Standing up as he heard Azure's question, Micah tried to think of a way to to nicely get the book back while hearing Azure speak of getting into the tank with the book. "Don't get mad at me, but you cant. It's made of paper and water ruins it. If you want I can get some pictures laminated so the water won't hurt them." he told him slowly reaching over and sliding the he heme book away from the puddle forming where Azure was seated.

Micah loved books.

Micah really loved books

Really really loved books, more than anything else really.

Growing up, it seemed like no matter eat he did he was in his parents way some how, so having his nose in a book helped him to be able to stay out of thier way a little bit more. "Also when we get the new tank, I'll have it so you'll be able to get in and out as you please. So then you'll be able to read the ones in the library, just make sure to wear gloves or something." he told him taking the book with him, looking it over to see if it could be saved.

Fat chance it seemed.

Micah sighing softly as he looked at the page Azure landed on. "Sounds like The Great Barrier Reef, that's in Australia. Shouldn't be too hard to get a tank designed like it, I'm sure it's a popular one." he told him, taking out some pen and paper and writing down coral types, and fish that lived in the area.

"I didn't know that mermaids had any interest in books really, though before today I've never seen one either." he tokd gim, growing quiet as he heard the merman mention his father.

Why was he so damn special?

Why was he more interesting to spend time with than one's own son?

One's own grandchild? Someone that was related to them through blood and family?

But it seemed they preferred to spend thier time with a whiney fish brat.

Guess he really was that insignificant.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:01 am

Jack

There you are, your first orgasm. Told you if you listened to me you'd win the game.

Jack held his face down as he heard the man speaking, Orgasm? is that what that strange yet wonderful feeling had been? Jack looking up at Nico as he spun him around, wondering what was going to happen next, and trying not to let that fact that he was exited, eager even, to see what else Master going to teach him that night.

Feeling his head being shoved down and hearing Nico's instructions for what he wanted him to do. Jack nodding softly as he took the man in his mouth, thinking to how he had been with the man's fingers and trying to do the same. Though he wasn't moving his tongue nearly enough, just moving his head a tiny bit and he was clumsy with his sharp teeth. Though his master had wanted this, and he was trying so hard. Jack just hoped his master would be able to win the game as well.

It had been nice winning the game, Jack already wondering in the back of his mind when he would be able to play it once more. Though right now it was Nico's turn to win, that was where Jack's focus was.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:15 am

Azure

Azure wiped his eyes, frowning at Micah's explanation of the object on his head. So it was glass? Like his tank? But it made you see better? It's weird. Azure thought, sniffling and looking away back to his book, Azure was surprised to see it sliding away from him, a bothered look on Micah's face as he took it. Not only his real home, now he couldn't even see pictures of it? It was too cruel, way too cruel, to tease him with those photos and then take that away. If Micah knew that water would ruin the book then why did he let Azure read it and get his hopes up anyway?

"What is laminate? Can you really do that so I can have them?" Azure asked, uncertainly, still not trusting of Micah. He was, after all, his old keeper's grandson. Bad blood ran in the family, Richard passing it down to his son. Who knows if it was passed onto his grandson? Upset about his book being taken away, Azure was going to pester Micah about helping him back into the tank so he could sulk where he felt comfortable until he heard what the man said about getting him a new tank and decorating it like his home. Go and come? However he pleased? And he could read books?

Azure stared at Micah with wide eyes, in shock.

"I... Really?" He asked aloud. He didn't know what gloves were but Azure would do anything to look at the pictures in the pages again, would make sure was dry so that he doesn't ruin the pages. Listening to Micah talk about how he hadn't seen any mermaids, Azure raised an eyebrow, crawling forward to the man. "You haven't?" Azure honestly thought that sick bastard keeper of his would have more of his species around, try to expand on his collection of rare objects from the ocean, but guess not. Azure was the 'lucky' one it seems...

"I don't know how to read those weird lines on the pages in books, but I've always wanted to learn." They would have made a good distraction for whenever he came back to me... Azure thought with a sigh, not wanting to relive those memories. Just as Micah said he was worried someone was going to come in and yell for him to leave, Azure was worried that this was all a trick. Or even worse, a joke. That Richard was kindly telling him to go free, opening the lid of the tank so Azure could go, only to realise that there were more of his friends behind the door.

If Richard was still alive... Azure didn't even want to think about it. Glancing at Micah again, Azure glared, taking in just how much the man looked like his grandfather.

"Will you let me back in my tank now?" Azure whined, rolling over to where Micah was and gripping his leg, trying to grab his attention.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:39 am

Nico

Nico leaned back against the frame, a holding down Jack's hair to his crotch as the neko tried to do what he had been ordered, though it was probably the worst blowjob Nico had had. His face was expressionless save for very fleeting flinches whenever Jack's sharp teeth accidentally brushed against his sensitive skin. He needed to fix that immediately, as well as the fact that this kitten didn't know what he was doing.

"Up." Nico said, pulling Jack's hair so that he could look into his eyes. "You call that sucking? Moving your head isn't going to do anything." Shoving a finger into Jack's mouth, Nico smirked, running it up and down his wet tongue. "You ever eat a lollipop? Or drink out of a straw? You gotta really suck hard, and use your tongue more, like you're swallowing. I want to feel here." Nico said, shoving his finger further down Jack's mouth and to the back of his throat. Abruptly, he pulled his finger out and pushed Nico's head down again, to where it had been before so the younger could continue. "And no teeth, got it? Keep 'em reined in." Nico said, settling back against the headboard again, feeling more aroused now that Jack would try his way to please him. Though he wondered if the neko would be able to do it - the thing was still a virgin, had come only with the use of Nico's fingers.

Ohhh just you wait, Nico thought as he stared down at Jack, starting to thrust his hips into that mouth. Just you wait for the other things I've got in store for you, pet.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:09 am

Micah

Micah nodded hearing the merman ask if he was really going to do as he said. "Of course, I mean you don't want to be here and I can't let you leave just yet so I might as well make things as comfortable as I can so that you aren't annoying the crap out me all the time." Micah told him hearing him ask about laminate and trying to think of a way to explain it to him. "Laminate is this plastic stuff that keeps things like paper nice. Protects it from water, and other stuff that can ruin it." he told him, thinking that he was problay going to have to answer these kinds of questions all the time it seemed.

He doesn't know how to read?

The thought was something unknown to him, everyone in his family were big readers. The only time his grandfather or parents ever really spoke to him were about books they were all reading. Maybe that was part of the reason why books were so important to him. Looking at Azure he couldn't help but notice the looks he was giving him, like someone trying to fit some pieces of a puzzle together. Sighing softly, Micah bent down and picked the merman up, tossing him over his shoulder having no other idea how to get him back in the tank, and headed up the latter. "Just don't push me in again." he told him as he climbed, once at the top Micah dropped Azure into the water, sitting down at the tank's edge and letting his feet dip in. This isn't even the right temperature for him really. He's used to warm water living in such a hot place... he thought to himself thinking his grandfather didn't now much about caring for others, but shouldn't he have made sure Azure was well taken care of in his care?

"You keep staring at me like you got something on your mind, spit it out already." Micah told him with a bored expression resting his head in his hand. Thinking back to when Azure mentioned he couldn't read. "We'll get the tank taken care of first, then we can find a way to teach you. I'm not a teacher and I don't now any mermaid tutors off hand so it may take a while but it will help pass time." he told him, slightly swaying his toes in the water. This was as close as he ever got really, ever since that day even baths freaked him out at times. His whole body being surrounded by water, it just didn't feel at all right to him.

"Hey. Sorry about my family. My grandfather and I didn't speak much, but I know that he took better care of his dogs than you. I'd like to think maybe he didn't know any better but the man was very smart so if he wanted to learn how to make things better he could have." he told him, knowing all his grandfather had to do was crack open a god damn book and fix things if he was going to be keeping something like a mermaid in his care. Or maybe even ask Azure, he seemed to have no problem saying what he wanted anyways. His grandfather was really just that awful huh?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:11 am

Jack

[I]Like a what?"[/b]

Jack thought to himself hearing his Master mention something about a lollipop. Thinking he had no idea what that was, he had used a straw before so that helped a little. Thinking that he promised he would do a good job for his master and now was his chance to prove it. Taking a deep breath, Jack tried to make the same mouth motions as he did when using a straw, keeping it in mind to keep his teeth pulled back from Nico. Doing better but he still had a long way to go it seemed.

Even if this was something he hadn't expected to ever happen, he was mostly just happen it was happening with a Master. For so long he had ben so alone, Nekos were made to be non social creatures, it was in their DNA to need to have someone with them. They would surely die without some kind of social interaction making it a surprise to some that Jack was still kicking. There had been cases of Nekos who had been neglected have passed away from the loneness.

"Is that better Master?" he asked lifting his head up to look at Nico, hoping it was. He didn't want to go back to being alone, he didn't want Master to not want him anymore, he wanted to stay with him forever.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:09 am

Azure

It was shock after shock with Micah. He was very calm, very mellow, even though Azure could see the look of annoyance on his face, but most of all... he seemed to be understanding? At least a little. He could tell that Azure was unhappy and rather than ignore him about it - like his grandfather did - was apologising for it, and trying to make it better. It was odd, having such a kindness bestowed upon him when all he had been receiving these past few years have been anything but kindness.

Listening as Micah answered his question, Azure wondered what else the human world had to offer, only seeing very minimal from his tank in this room. There were exotic animals here, in different sections of this hidden-away place, barely anything there for Azure to properly understand about humans. All he knew was that humans were scum. They tortured and were cruel, and took advantage of the fact that they were a superior species. Living in captivity had taught Azure that, and he didn't want to forget it.

No matter how nice Micah was being to him.

"H-hey! What are you doing!? Put me down!" Azure exclaimed when Micah picked him up. Fear washed over him and he tried to wriggle out of the hold until he realised the other was just setting the ladder in place against the tank, already making his way up. Going still, Azure watched the ground grow smaller below him as he was carried to the top of the tank. "Alright. I won't push you, just don't drop me." Azure mumbled, thinking it was quite the drop below. He didn't know how he had managed to jump down in the first place earlier.

With a small yelp, Azure was dropped into the water. Instantly he came alive, his sparkly tail working to push him down to the bottom, where he sighed and lay back on the rock, staring up at Micah. The other had dipped his feet in, and while he looked slightly uncomfortable he appeared okay for now. Azure could bring him in the water again, but as Micah said that would definitely diminish his chances of escaping.

His best bet was to trust the human. Ew.

"I'm just thinking!" Azure snapped at the other when he asked him to spit out what was on his mind. How could he tell the other what he was feeling? That he was just waiting for him to hurt him like the others had, how he was scared Micah would change his mind and just keep him locked in this tank forever because he could? On one hand he was his grandson, but on the other he seemed to just be a normal man who was concerned about Azure's well-being.

"I... I haven't seen another mermaid in years." Azure confessed, slowly getting off the rock and swimming to the top of the tank. He poke his head out of the water, just enough so that his emerald green eyes were above the surface, staring at Micah. They didn't have books in the ocean, could it be possible that mermaids were actually living on dry land as well as the water where they learnt these human customs?

At the apology, Azure swam up to the edge of the tank, resting his head on his elbows and sighing. Of course Richard took better care of his other things. "You seem... that the only problem I had with Mast- I mean, Richard - was the fact that he didn't care enough to treat me better." Narrowing his eyes and swimming back, Azure crossed his arms. "'Caring' was the last thing on his list when it came to me. He didn't care about anything I said or did or wanted. It's not about him not learning, or refusing to learn; he didn't need to, with what he had in mind. My purpose when I was bought was..." Azure shivered, thinking even the water was too cold for him now. Maybe because he had been out for so long.

Or maybe it was because of the chilling memories.

"Forget it. A human like you could never understand what I'm going through." Azure scoffed, sinking back down in the water.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:21 am

Nico

"That's it... much fucking better... you're a quick learner."

Nico smirked down at Jack, opening his legs a little wider so the other could have room to properly suck him off. He gave Jack a quick tap on his ass, pinching it before trailing his hand up into the neko's black, silky ears, playing with the tips as Jack sucked. He had taken on the advice well, it seemed, using his tongue more and handling the length much better in his mouth now that he realised how he had to do this. And at least now he was being careful of those goddamn fangs he had, the teeth having poked his flesh too many times the first time.

Still, even with the advice, it was a piss-poor blowjob. Nico really believed now that Jack had never done any of this stuff before; not even training. Maybe they hadn't bothered, since he was very old to still be at a petshop. It wouldn't be enough for Nico to rely on Jack's virgin lips to bring him to orgasm, so he'd have to take matters into his own hands and fuck that pretty little mouth senseless.

"It's better, but not good enough." Nico said honestly, shifting on the bed. "You can practise more later, but right now, I suggest you prepare yourself kitten."

And with that Nico started thrusting into Jack's mouth. It was so small, barely parted probably since the kitten was so tentative about what he was doing, but it was good. Grunting, Nico held Jack's head in place as he fucked upward, feeling himself release into the Neko's mouth, not pulling out yet. "Drink it all up Jackie, that's my milk." Nico said with a mocking laugh.

Wow. This neko was really stupid. He was trying too hard too, but unlike Nico's other partners Jack seemed to be genuine when he spoke. Still, as inexperienced and plain as the younger was, it was definitely a nice change of pace from Nico's usual bed partners.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Micah

Micah nodded hearing Azure tell him he wouldn't understand what the merman was going through. He was right, he didn't and he never would most likely but that didn't mean he couldn't have empathy to the fish. "You're right I don't, I was never locked up, and I never spent more than a minute to two with my grandfather, so I really can't imagine what real face time with him would be like. I really didn't know much about the man other than what my parents and his workers have told me." he said with a sigh, leaning back on his hands.

"I look like him right? That's what you were thinking earlier. Everyone that knew him has given me the same look, they also wonder if I'm anything like the shark he was." he told him thinking everyone at the company were all wondering if since his grandfather's looks if he also had that business savvy he had as well, everyone was freaking out. His father was the one that was going to be taking over, but now a billion dollar company was being run by someone who had so little training compared to his father. If they were going to lose their paychecks because of some kid's mistakes.

Looking into he mirror all his life, he was greeted by his grandfather's looks. His father looked like his grandmother, a woman he never met but had seen a few photos of through his childhood. She was a pretty woman, pale and red hair kind of like Azure in a more human way. His mother was simple, brown hair, brown eyes, making Micah loo nothing like either of them. Everyone saying he had to have been adopted as a child to look so vastly different from the people that gave birth to him. Though when he was next to his grandfather at some event, everyone would gush about how much they looked alike. The same deep tan skin that came without the need for sun, the same hard eyes that bore that unusual golden color, the same deep black hair that seemed to match the emptiness' of his soul, the same strong jawline that could cut glass, and the same emotionless expression that took over when they were lost in their thoughts. The same one that was on his face now; there was no denying where Micah got his looks from.

And he hated that.

He wanted to be nothing like grandfather.

Someone who would treat family, anyone, like he did...

Was a monster.

Something else Micah seemed to have gotten from the man.

Removing his feet from the water, Micah stood up placing his hands in his pockets. "Well I'm not going to find any loop holes sitting here on my ass. I'm ordering some food, you eat anything other than fish? Like pizza or something?" he asked him going down the latter. Sending a text to his assistant to go to a book store, and grab all the books he could on the ocean that had lots of color pictures; then to go and have them lamented.

ASAP.

If he was going to get any work done he needed to keep Azure busy in some way, and the books seemed to be a way to do that. Wondering what the heck the merman did before to pass the time, seemed to be a rather dull life just sitting in that tank. "If looking at me becomes too muc just say so and I'll be sure to keep out of your way as much as possible. No one should be haunted by ones not here anymore." he told him, knowing he himself was going to be haunted by the man they were speaking of every day for the rest of his if. His grandfather really was a cruel man, having set up his will this way so that no one that ever met him would be able to forget him in any way what so ever.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:16 am

Jack

Jack moaned softly feeling the man touch his ears once more, it felt so nice to feel the touch of another but that spot there really did feel good, well everything Nico had done to him felt good in one way or another. But simple touches like that were what really made the kitten purr. They felt so loving, so soft and made him feel loved and safe. Even if his master didn't love him yet, Jack was already head over heels for the man just for saving his life like he had. Chances were that if he hadn't any day now Ted the pet shop owner would have sold him off to one of those bad places Jack had heard about where Nekos were treated like slaves. Master had saved him from that fate, so he already knew he would do any and everything for the man he could.

Gagging softly as he felt the man start thrusting into his small mouth, closing his eyes as he did, his thoughts being to keep his fangs from hitting the master once more. Opening his eyes wide when he felt a strange liquid in his mouth. Hearing his master tell him to sallow it and nodding softly as he did. Pulling his mouth away as he did, looking up at Nico as he wiped his mouth slightly. "Did you win the game too master?" he asked him, thinking back to when Nico had said he had won, granted he did do that in his master's mouth, but it had been the same action if he wasn't mistaken.

Something taking over Jack's body as he moved closer to the man, he had a that weird feeling once more and knew Nico was the only one who could fix it. Placing a hand back on the man, as he nuzzled his head in the man's neck, purring loudly. "Can we play again Master? Please?" he asked him, looking up at him as he moved his hand like Nico had shown him how to do on himself. He wasn't sure why he was feeling like this, why he wanted to play again, other than the fact that he really didn't want his master to stop touching him. No matter what that brought. After never having something as simple as touch over the years he had been living he was hungry for it, starving even for that warmth from another person. Even if he was feeling like he had been thrown in the fire, as long as Master was there he was more than happy to burn up into nothing but ashes.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next