AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Empty Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 am

Picking up where we left off on MCL

Characters:

Felix Brandon:

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Large

Soubi Martin:

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) D3c8b9df5ac6de65516e48ba1e0890c9

Derek Chang Also know as Michael Maurizio

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Tumblr_mdrx82Vj0p1rq8kulo6_540

Sebastian "Bassy" Iker:

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Tumblr_o26oiucJL31rtriuao1_400

2nd Gen

Kris and Keith Maurizio (Age Cool :

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Qyy741

Kris (Grown up) :

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) E621f08735dd147d020e60221a5e7040

Keith (Grown up) :

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) 2zqug5d

Lucas Brandon:

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) 416fb0fded5d89a15310a0cc00ddc11b

Cody Gomez:

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Anime-anime-guy-art-black-and-white-Favim.com-2751912

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:59 am

Sebastian

Sebastian’s body froze and he pinched his nipple hard as Derek came inside him. It didn’t take long for the feeling to hit him too, especially with the vibrator going off at the same time Derek’s hard thrusts penetrated him. Even chained to a bed, Derek was always in control, always somehow found a way to completely own Sebastian’s mind, body and soul. Not that Sebastian minded; Derek trusted him enough to let himself be chained in the first place, and that was enough for Sebastian to know the other loved him.

Even if sex between them could never be in the traditional “romantic” way. Derek loved him, more than just physically, Derek knew him on the deepest levels, and that was enough for Sebastian.

With a pained expression, Sebastian lifted himself off Derek’s cock and removed the vibrator, turning it off and leaving it on the bed. He collapsed onto Derek’s chest, sighing happily. “D-don’t apologise. I get it.” Sebastian told him, kissing his cheek. “I wanted to try something different today, that’s all. You know I love you right? No matter how we do it, I still love you.” Which was true. Derek could do almost anything to him now, could fuck him as hard as he liked, tie him up, tie him down, anything really, and Sebastian would still curl up next to him afterwards and whisper that he loved him again and again.

Best part of all, was that Derek would do as he promised to all those months ago, and hold him and repeat those words that made Sebastian feel absolutely amazing.

Reaching up, Sebastian kissed Derek’s forehead and undid the chains on Derek’s wrists against the headboard.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:19 am

Soubi

Soubi shook his head hearing Lucas ask if he left due to Felix, while it might have been part of it it wasn't the only reason. "No I didn't leave because of Felix, I let because I needed to figure out some things. I got a job I liked, a roommate, but I couldn't wait to get back to your brother, and you too of course." he told him lighting a smoke as the walked. "My own brother and I don't speak. I wish it didn't have to be that way, but you and Felix have a real shot at not getting to that point. I'm sorry if my leaving put unneeded stress on the two of you. It was no one's fault." he said trying to explain what happenened as best he could to an 8 year old.

Sighing softly, Soubi took a long drag from his smoke. "How has he been, Felix? Seems like he hasn't been taking the best care of himself as of late. I'm worried, should I be?" he asked knowing it was a lot to ask of the boy but he needed some input right now on the man. He had seen the markings but...he really didn't want to beileve that Felix had fallen apart that much.

It was all his fault after all.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:19 am

Lucas

Lucas stared up at Soubi, the blue eyes that matched his brothers slightly going wide at the man’s explanation of why he left. He… didn’t leave because Felix had locked him away? He didn’t leave because his brother drove him out of their house? And most importantly…

Soubi couldn’t wait to get back to Felix.

Lucas bit his shaky lip as guilt washed over him. He didn’t want to feel sorry for his brother these past few months but now that Soubi had almost effectively taken the blame off of Felix, Lucas could come to terms with the fact that he had been blaming his stupid brother for the man’s disappearance and taking it out on him too. Little things such as refusing to do his chores, not eating any of the food Felix cooked, ignoring the man when he asked him questions… In a way, he was neglecting his older brother as revenge for what happened to Soubi. But, Soubi was saying it was a personal thing to leave and all Lucas could think of was how he looked like the bad guy here when he had been blaming Felix the entire time.

It was no-one’s fault.

Soubi talking about his own brother not getting along with him struck a chord in Lucas’s chest. He’d like to get along with Felix but it was just too hard. Their relationship – if not broken – had too many cracks. How could anyone fix that?

Gripping onto the bottom of Soubi’s shirt, Lucas concentrated as they walked. “Felix… I haven’t paid attention to him.” Lucas said honestly before shaking his head. “I mean… he’s trying to cook and clean and all but he’s pretty… dead. Like, a zombie. He does everything so slow and his  face is just sad all the time.” Lucas gripped Soubi’s shirt more tightly, many images flashing through his head over things he had overlooked with his brother in the three months that had passed.

“I don’t know if you need to be worried or not but… if you still like him you’ll care anyway right? You’re the only one who does. And maybe Doctor Gary.” Looking up at Soubi, Lucas furrowed his brows. “Doctor Gary came over a few times when Felix said he was sick. He didn’t look sick but he didn’t look well either. I didn’t want to ask what was going on.” Because I didn’t care… Lucas thought guiltily.

-------------------------------------

Felix

Of course, Felix got home more quickly than the two who were walking. He had a car after all, while they were on foot. Getting into the house, Felix went straight to the kitchen counter, where his meds were. Lucas never really read what they were for so Felix just left them lying around but now – with Soubi coming back – he couldn’t take that risk. Grabbing his pills, Felix headed to the bathroom, opening the cabinet. It was full, lots of things nobody used but kept anyway, so he just shoved it in the back. No-one would look there, Soubi never needed anything really except for hair care products which were in the shower.

Rushing to his room, Felix grabbed the doctor’s notes and his prescriptions from where he had hung them on the wall and hastedly shoved them in a drawer in his study.

There. Now there was nothing else to do – Felix thought as he scratched his covered arm – but wait.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:38 am

Derek

Derek woke up the next morning, seeing Bassy wrapped up in his arms and smiling softly at the sight. Thinking back to last night he groaned softly, he hadn't been able to touch Bassy then, thinking back to what he had said about making love and sighing softly. He was never good with words not at all, written or spoken they seemed to swarm his ears like wasps drowning out his thoughts till he soon found himself frozen with tht hard glare on his face. Words always seemed to fail him, part of the reason why he always thoughts that actions could say a lot more than a few sweet words ever could. Though this time it seemed his actions had failed him.

He would have to fix that.

Getting up out of the bed, Derek froze slightly, it was routine that if he woke up first he would get up and do his own thing till that time came that Bassy would awaken. But maybe that could change today. Getting into the bed, Derek wrapped his arms around Bassy once more, thinking it might be nice to wake up with one another like this. Or at least he hoped Bassy would think so.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:06 am

Sebastian

Last night had been fucking amazing.

Sebastian's eyes fluttered open but the man didn't move, his body singing with the aftershocks of his and Derek's activities from the night before. He was tired and drained, but couldn't say it was in a bad way; his body felt wonderfully alive, a light hum beneath his skin. After Sebastian had ridden Derek and the vibrator, they hadn't stopped, Derek really giving him the 'royal treatment' he had promised him, including the best blowjob of his life. No hard bites like usual, but soft kisses against his skin that Sebastian knew showed Derek's appreciation of him, even though when they fucked it was the typical hard and deep style they were used to.

Finally shifting, Sebastian was expecting to curl up in blankets and was surprised when he opened his eyes wider to realise he was holding onto a firm, warm body instead. Smiling warmly, Sebastian glanced up at Derek's face, snuggling closer in the man's arms and holding as tightly as he could.

Fuck, he didn't want to leave this bed.

"Good morning. This is a nice surprise. I actually like seeing your face in the morning." Sebastian joked with a light chuckle, craning his neck to plant a kiss on the man's jaw, happy that some of his bites from last night seemed to make very light marks on Derek's tanned skin. "Thank you for last night Derek. I... I really love you, you know?" Sebastian burying his head in the other's chest and wrapping his legs around Derek's torso. Having Derek right next to him like this when he woke was way better than anything else that possibly could - not an amazing breakfast spread, not Brat curling up against his legs, not even the twins jumping on the bed to wake him up. Derek was the best thing he could possibly get.

God he must look so embarrassing right now. If he was asked months ago, Sebastian would swear and say he'd never be caught dead in such an intimate position like this.

But right now, he couldn't care less. He had a man he loved who loved him back, and nothing could go wrong so long as they were together.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:57 am

Derek

Derek nodded hearing Bassy tell him that he loved him, holding him a bit tighter to his chest as he did. "I thought it be nice to wake up together for once." he told him in a slightly tired voice. Truth was he always got up so early and so fast cuz if he didn't he tended to stay in bed as long as he could which wasn't a good thing when he had people who needed him off doing things and being the head of the family.

But for Bassy it was well worth it.

Sighing softly, Derek opened his eyes and looked down at Sebastian, wanting to stay like that all day if he could but knew he had things to see to that would not wait. "I don't want to leave.." he told him thinking there were a lot of people that knew him that would kill over in shock with how he acted with Sebastian. That he really could be a sweet and caring lover, and not the usual stone faced mob monster he was known to be. Even with the twins, he was kind, but firm as expected.

Bassy was different to him though.

Ever since that night at the bar without meaning to, the man in bed with him had invaded his head, his thoughts, his dreams and of course his heart. Every wall that he had carefully placed around him growing up, each one having a memory and reason attached to it. And each one had been broken down and beaten away by the wrecking ball that was Sebastian Iker.

"You love me more than you should though, even followed me into this lifestyle. Full of bad people doing bad things, and I'm the king of all of them"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 am

Soubi

Dr. Gary?

Felix was seeing a doctor, was it for the problem that Soubi had seen at the apartment?

Was he seeking out help from someone else?

Why was he hiding all this from him?

Was he not to be trusted?

Had he lost that right?

Nodding softly Soubi kept walking, picking up the pace as bit as he saw the house come into view it had been so long, and he was so happy to be back even if it wasn't under the exact conditions he would have liked. But it was time for him to come home, and as the saying always went.

Make plans and watch Fate laugh.

All his plans had been laughed at by fate

He had planned on living his life as a slave.

He had planned on never falling in love with anyone.

He had planned on being alone for the rest of his days really.

Though he was happy that those all had failed in the end, fate was kind.

Reaching the house, Soubi sighed softly. It was a happy sigh though he was happy to be back home. Entering the house Soubi removed his shoes "We're home." he called out into the house, thinking he had never really said something like that before, even as a child. The house he grew up in was never really a home so much as a place to keep him out of the outside world. Though here in Felix's house, he really did feel at home there.

Even if it was a huge mess.

"I see that Felix was in charge of keeping up the house." He told Lucas, thinking it was bad or rather not as bad as he thought it as going to be like the last two times he had returned. Granted it wasn't super clean, but it wasn't a total disaster like he had expected.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:08 am

Sebastian

Sebastian nodded into Derek’s chest when the other said it would be nice to wake up together, thinking the same thing. So many times he had woken up alone in the bed, and even though Derek would be in the room or on his way with breakfast it wasn’t the same as opening his eyes seeing his lover in person while holding onto him tightly.

“I don’t want you to leave either. You sound tired, you should stay in with me.” Sebastian told Derek with a sigh, knowing it would be hard for the man to do. He was the head of the family and had so many responsibilities; people were relying on him, Sebastian couldn’t be selfish and keep him all to himself.

It just got so dull. Waiting for Derek to come back from wherever in the large mansion. Sebastian could distract himself though – playing with Brat, hanging with twins, tutoring some of the older men in the family, so he wasn’t always alone.

But it felt like it, sometimes.

So that’s why Sebastian cuddled close with Derek now, thinking he wouldn’t see the man until much later that day. He appreciated Derek so much, knew that he was the only one who could see this side of the man, and loved him to pieces because of it. Sebastian had never had love until Derek; he was special, and times like this when they both let their guards down was cherished just between the two of them.

When Derek said Sebastian loved him more than he should Sebastian chuckled, staring up at him. “The same could be said for you. You wouldn’t leave my damn ass alone from the beginning and gave me love, when all I ever was was trash. I’m happy to be here by the king’s side. B-but don’t you dare call me your queen or I’ll get pissed off.” Sebastian said, shifting in bed so that he could get more comfortable when he heard his phone ringing. An annoyed look crossed his face because all he wanted was to lay with Derek until the man had to go, but he got the phone anyway, not recognising the number. Sebastian had long deleted almost everyone on his contact list, blocking all the numbers of his fuck buddies and others he knew, only keeping people from the family and the people renting his house in case there were issues, so he had no idea who was calling.

“Hello?”

“…”

“Hello?”

“Sebastian, is that you?”

A woman’s voice was on the phone. Sebastian frowned, glancing at Derek and shrugging before talking to her again.

“Yes, this is Sebastian.”

“Oh thank goodness. I’ve been trying forever to contact you. Sebastian, it’s me! Your mother!”

Sebastian very well nearly dropped the phone out of his hand. His mum? No, that couldn’t be right. He left home long ago and left his parents with no way to contact him, how did his mum get his number?

“…Mum?” Sebastian whispered, eyes going wide. All the memories he had been hiding away from his childhood came rushing back to him and he reached to the side for Derek’s hand, needing something to hold onto, feeling sick. He was silent as his mother told him – nearly crying on the phone – about how she was getting kicked out of her home and had no-where to go and no-one to turn to and needed help right now.

“Please Sebastian. You’re the only one I can rely on…” She pleaded.

Oh fuck, she sounded so sad. Sebastian hated her and his father, hated them both but at the same time… he couldn’t tell her no. Not when she needed him. Maybe like Derek and his father were in the process of mending their relationship, so could Sebastian and his mother…

“Tell me where you are. I’ll have a car pick you up.” Sebastian said, hoping for the best when his mother came.

After hanging up the phone, Sebastian turned to Derek, biting his lip. “…My mum is going to stay with us for a little while…” He said, remembering the time Derek ‘joked’ about killing his parents. He knew the other might not like the idea but… Sebastian had to try and fix what was broken.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 am

Felix

Hearing the door of his home open, Felix made sure that everything was in place before taking a breath and walking out to the front, smiling at Lucas and Soubi as they walked in. “Welcome back.” Felix told the two of them, Lucas glancing away and not saying a word. As expected. Lucas didn’t care for him, but Felix wouldn’t stop trying to get his affections. This time, it wasn’t a matter of jealousy – it was a genuine feeling of wanting to make it up to his brother, for being so horrible to him when Lucas had been taken in.

Felix wanted to fix his family. He knew he was the reason it was broken anyway.

At Soubi mentioning Felix and the house, Felix’s smile grew. He was worried that there was going to be uncertainty or awkwardness between him and Soubi now, so it was good that the other looked at felt like he was… well, at home. “At least it’s better than before.” Felix said, walking up to Soubi and taking his hand. He brought the back of Soubi’s hand to his lips and kissed it softly, closing his blue eyes and taking a breath. “You don’t have to clean it, you know. I’ve got some time so I can tidy up. You can relax, you were at work after all.” Felix told him. “Will you… are you going to sleep next to me again?” He asked softly, hoping Soubi would say yes but at the same time, hesitating.

Would Soubi hate him because of what Felix had done to himself?

Felix honestly felt like he was a coward. Wasn’t that how people like him were described? Too chicken to end it all already, too scared to die at their own hands, but ruining himself anyway? Bringing attention to himself from all the wrong people?

It wasn’t a cry for help, Felix thought. He was simply getting back at himself for being so horrible. But Soubi… what would he think if he saw those scars? Would he think Felix was just as ugly on the outside as he was on the inside?
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Derek

Derek got up out of the bed hearing Bassy say that his mother would be staying there with them. Not understanding it at all, after the few things he had told him about his parents why would he want his mother here, with them.

Where they were happy.

After everything, they had reached happiness.

Now he wanted to bring that darkness into their light?\

He didn't like it.

Not one bit.

"No"

[b]"No she's I'm not letting that woman near here, or you. Tell her to lose your number."[b] he told him putting on some clean clothes as he sat at the end of the bed. Everything was going so well, why would Bassy want her here? the same woman that made it so hard for him to trust, to love, the one that treated him like dirt as a child?

The one that hurt him.

Though...

Derek had hurt him too.

More than he should ever have.

He had done so much to the man sitting there.

And yet...

He was still there with him.

Derek didn't know if his mother was the same and made a mistake, and he didn't care he wasn't going to take that chance, he had way to much to lose by losing Bassy.

He didn't want that.

He didn't want Bassy to ever get hurt.

Again.

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:52 am

Sebastian

Sebastian winced when Derek gave him a firm no, understanding why the other would be so upset with the idea of having his mother come and stay with them. It's not that Sebastian wanted it either, but after hearing her desperate voice he couldn't just let her suffer.

It had been years after all. She had probably changed somehow right? Otherwise she wouldn't have sounded so upset and genuine over the phone.

Even if she had hurt him. Sebastian couldn't let her suffer.

Getting up from the bed, Sebastian hobbled over to Derek, covering himself with the sheets. He stood on his toes to give the man a soft kiss on his lips before breaking apart and staring into those dark eyes of his.
"I know you're not happy but please Derek, I can't leave her alone. She didn't mention my father either, and he was way worse than her. If she's by herself then maybe things will be different." Sebastian told him with a sigh. "Just... let me try. If things aren't going well we can kick her out or find her a place to crash or something."

Sebastian knew Derek wasn't going to be pleased about this. After all, Derek had been doing what he could to protect Sebastian from everything, cared about him immensely and for that Sebastian was so, unbelievably thankful. But Derek couldn't protect Sebastian from everything right? And Sebastian would risk being hurt again if it meant that he would be able to finally bury the hatchet with his parents. He might not be able to forgive and he certainly won't be able to forget, but it would give him peace of mind.

Plus, he was older now. Sebastian could take care of himself... right?

"She's pretty far away, I'm sending out a car. You should be back from work today before she arrives. Just... try to play nice. Please. I'll make it up to you later." Sebastian asked, hoping this wouldn't turn to shit before it even started.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:37 pm

ONE WEEK LATER

FELIX

He's... having a friend over...

Felix's fingers slowly pushed down on the keyboard, a sighing softly. It had been a week since Soubi was back and things had been... weird. In Felix's opinion, that is. He felt as though both he and Soubi were tiptoeing on eggshells around each other. For Felix, he was just terrified of Soubi finding out what he had been doing to himself when everyone was asleep - the way he retreated to the laundry room where he had locked Soubi in all those months ago, doing to himself what he felt he deserved. And much like Soubi had worn turtleneck tops to hide his scars, Felix had been doing the same, even when he slept.

He just couldn't let Soubi find out.

Plus, the mood in the house seemed to have shifted. Felix could see it, almost, especially with this new Soubi he had encountered. The man was truly not a slave anymore, and not just because Felix had ripped up the papers that said he owned him. In his walk, in his talk, in his attitude - Soubi had grown and it both scared Felix and angered him too. Because with this new attitude, Soubi could leave him any time again.

And it pissed him off because who the fuck gave Soubi permission to change like this?

No, you can't think like that anymore. Felix thought to himself. This is Soubi's house too. He can have whoever he wants over. But still... Felix bit his lip, hands falling to his side. He couldn't concentrate on work anymore. I'm just... going to have a bit of a peek and see what they're up to. Getting out of his chair, Felix made his way out of his study to where he knew Soubi and his friend were. He stood at the doorway, looking curiously to where the two were, eyes widening at what he saw.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:10 am

THAT NIGHT

SEBASTIAN

Sebastian was nervous as fuck.

Shit, he hadn't seen his mother in fucking years, and the last time he had she was arguing with Sebastian's father again about being in debt. Sebastian had snuck out of the house through the window of the bathroom with a large backpack to the sound of his father throwing something across the room and calling his name. He had run and run and run and never, ever looked back. He had taken a bus with the little money he had managed to save and let it take him far away so he wouldn't have to deal with his trash-filled life with a drunkard pisspot father and prostitute mother.

And now she was back, and Sebastian prayed to every fucking star in the sky things would change. Derek and his father were able to get on after all these years - surely Sebastian and his mother could mend their relationship too.

Though Sebastian knew Derek wasn't happy at all with this decision. He was sure if he had it his way, the man sitting inside the house would make it so his mother wasn't alive. But Sebastian couldn't let that happen - he needed to try meeting her again. He had to.

But he was scared shitless as he saw the car he had sent with a member of the family to pick up his mother. She stepped out when it was parked, looking much older than Sebastian had ever remembered seeing her - he face was saggy, wrinkled, covered in smudged make-up and framed by messy hair that only betrayed what she had been doing before arriving here.

"M-mother," Sebastian said as she turned to look his way. He looked a lot like her, more than he did his father, but it was so strange to be seeing that face that looked like his own so many years later.

His mother - Penny - smiled at him softly as she stepped forward and it settled Sebastian a little.
"Sebastian..." She said, reaching up to cup his face. "Wow... you've grown so much since I last saw you." She paused for a moment before taking her hand back.

Only to slap Sebastian's cheek hard, and have the man step back and look at her with wide eyes.

"All these years spent growing and you never fucking thought to check up on your poor mother and father? What a disgrace of a child you are."

"M-mother-"

"Don't you mother me. A good son would have at least called the family he walked out on. Fucking pissed your father off for months when he couldn't find you, and who do you think he took it out on? Bastard's dead now, so serves him fucking right."

Sebastian looked at her in shock, watching as she walked past him and into the house. Where was the mother he was speaking to on the phone? The one who was near tears and needed help?

Had things truly not changed?

Rubbing his cheek and blinking away his watery eyes as he ran to catch up to his mother, ho walked into the mansion.

"You've been living in a fucking mansion this whole time? While I lived in that shithole from when you were a child? Absolutely fucking disgusting of you." Penny said, looking around and dumping her coat on the floor. Her eyes scanned the room, and rested onto the frame of one person. "And you live here with people? Who the hell are you?" She asked the person.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:27 am

Soubi

"I don't know Jun, I haven't had a chair cut in years."
Soubi told his friend as they sat in the living room, the man having come by after getting back in touch with Soubi after he quit his job at the place they both worked."Oh come one a little change won't kill you, you told me you only have it like that because of your old masters. Why not cut it and some of those memories away."Jun told him holding a pair of scissors as he did, Soubi had been talking about cutting his hair for a while but it was a big thing to do."I don't know I mean Fel-""Are you going to let other people decide your life forever Soubi-Chan?

Soubi looked in the mirror on the living room wall looking at himself like he had never seen his face before. its so short he thought to himself running his fingers through it, honestly it felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders almost.
"Looks good I mean its still long, but it suits you. To be honest I think it would be weird to see you with short hair.Jun said to him as he swept up the cut hair off the floor, Soubi having had him cut his hair only a few inches. He was right it was still long an inch or two past his shoulders not all the way down to his hips like it had been before, Jun also having given him some bangs, where as before all of his hair was the same length but now it was layered and looked well like someone had given a damn to give him a proper hair cut. But it was different."It feels weird, but good. like the past few years are off my back.He told him, wondering how Felix would react to it."I get that, when I got out of the life I died my hair blonde, made me feel like a new person. I think its almost a right of passage for ex-slaves like us. Oh hi there  didn't get a chance to introduce myself before. Name is Jun, you must be Felix heard a lot about you."The man told him, having seen Felix enter the room before Soubi did, holding out his hand to the man while the other held the small bag with Soubi's hair in it."Hey you get all your work done?"He asked him, tying his hair up, it held so much more nicely now that it was so much shorter. Things had been so awkward since he came back, acting like he didn't know what Felix was doing, lie he hadn't seen the pills in the bathroom, trying his hardest to get him to stop all of it without telling him he knew. God they hadn't even really slept together since that day at the apartment, before things had always just gone back to normal. Though he guessed that they had a new normal now that so many things had changed.  
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:23 am

Derek

Derek had been waiting close by the large doors that lead into the house, just in case. He had a feeling this meeting would not be one made of dreams and as he looked out the window and watched that woman slap his Bassy. Seeing the two enter the house Derek walked right over to them, taking Bassy by the hand hearing the woman's sharp words."I'm no concern of yours, you won't be staying long after that little display. I'm only going to you nicely once, leave now and don't come back or I'll be forced to get rough and I would prefer your son not have to see that.He told the woman, he already hated her before she ever got there, but after seeing her hit Bassy like that there was only one thought in his mind.

Bitch gotta GO
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:26 am

FELIX

Felix heard the other man speaking to him, heard Jun introducing himself, saw the hand that reached out to shake his own, but none of that could matter to the blonde haired man at the moment. His eyes were fixated on Soubi, standing in the middle of the room with his once long, hip length hair cut short. It wasn't completely gone but a lot of it had been cut off, and the rest styled and layered. It suited him a lot.

But Felix hated it. And he was so angry that Soubi had gone and cut the hair he had loved to touch and pet and play with. He got it cut, without even asking Felix's opinion. Felix had thought the man was joking when he said he wanted to cut it back in the restuarant when they reunited a week ago...

With a sickening feeling washing over him, Felix realised that in a way with this new found friend and independence...

He was losing Soubi.

"Get out of my house." Felix said to Jun, completely ignoring the man and walking to Soubi. He waited until he heard the front door closed before he gave the man his attention. "You cut you hair without telling me?" He asked reaching up to grab it, to feel what it had become. His sleeve started to fall down though, so he stopped himself short before drawing his hand back and glaring at Soubi. "You're not allowed to get your hair cut from now on. I don't like that you think you can make decisions like that, or that you think you can invite people I don't know over to my house. What the hell Soubi? You leave me for months in agony and now you're just here thinking you can do whatever you want?" Felix told him,his voice raising with each word. "If you were going to come back to me, then why the hell did you leave me at all!?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:53 am

Soubi

Soubi looked at Jun as his friend looked at him in shock over Felix's attitude.Just go Senpai I'll call you later.Soubi told him, seeing the man nod and leave the house without another word, Soubi watching the door shut and keeping his eyes on the door as he heard Felix start speaking to him looking at the man and seeing him reaching for him before pulling back at the last minute.

What the hell was his problem?

Wait.

It was still the same one as before.

The reason why he had left before to change it.

But it seemed maybe he came home too soon if this was how it was going to be.

Before, he would have said sorry and let it be.

But not now.

He was done being weak.

"If I wanna cut my hair, I'll cut my hair Felix. If I want to see my friends, I'm going to see them. If  wanted to prance down the street naked in a tutu, I'm gonna go prance down the street in a tutu. You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do with my own body while I have to sit in our bedroom alone while you mutilate yours!"Soubi asked him, not meaning to let it slip he knew, but damn how could Felix tell him he loved him, when he still was treating him like the slave he was when he first arrived."And you wanna take about agony Felix? You wanna talk about pain? How about being treated like something less, something worthless. Never having a fucking say in anything that happens to you or your body? Then to have the person treating you like that be the one person you love more than anything?! You wanna talk about hurting Felix lets talk cuz I gots lots to spill.He told him not willing to back down from this fight.

Not.

This.

Time.

Enough was fucking enough.

"You want a slave Felix, want me to be only that nothing more fine come one lets play that game once more.Soubi said taking Felix's hand and leading him to the bedroom, Sobui taking off his shirt once they were inside the familiar room, heading over to the chest of drawers and grabbing the one object that made him so sick that Felix still had after all this time.

That fucking collar.

Walking back over Soubi placed it in Felix's hands, turning around and moving what hair was left away from his scarred neck, making sure to remove the bandages he kept there.

"You want me to be a slave at least give me the uniform to match Master."

[/i]
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:57 am

SEBASTIAN

Sebastian shook his head when he heard the man ask his mother to leave, unwilling to accept that this is how things would end before they even started. "Derek, please, give her a chance." He pleaded, squeezing the man's hand more tightly. His mother smirked in response. "You're threatening me? Honey do you know what I've been through?" Peggy said, lighting up a smoke.

"I survived a goddamn fucking shoot-out that killed my husband. I know the heads - both kinds of head, mind you - of gang leaders, drug lords, and club owners. Your little threat to 'get rough with me' is a joke. Plus, my son wants me here, don't you Sebastian? You're going to take care of the mother you left behind to rot away that day, right?"

Instantly Sebastian felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He hadn't ever felt bad about leaving the shithole he used to live in, but now his past was coming back for him and it was smashing him in the face with a hammer. For the sake of making ends meet, he was going to get through this - with or without Derek's support. "Y-yes mom." Sebastian said in a smal voice while his mother nodded her head. "Good. About fucking time you stopped being selfish and thought of other people around you, Sebastian. Now who's the fucker holding your hand who told me to leave?" Peggy took a drag from her cigarette, narrowing her eyes at Derek.

"M-mother, this is Derek. He's my partner." Sebastian told her, squeezing Derek's hand again. Peggy raised an eyebrow before a knowing look came onto her face. "Ah. I see. Following in my footsteps, then?" "What?" "I had 'partners' too Sebastian. Is he paying you with this home for your services?" Peggy asked, Sebastian's cheeks going red. "N-no! It's not like that. I love him, we're together." Peggy rolled her eyes, moving closer to the two.

"Don't lie. What would anyone see in trash like you? Hey, Derek was it? If you want a real good time, you should come to me." She smirked at the man, giving him a wink.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:14 am

Derek

Derek smirked slightly hearing Bassy's mother speak of her knowing some powerful men, thinking that no family ranked higher than his. Something he had made sure of."I'll have to decline your..kind offer. See your son and I are lovers, I am devoted to him and he to me. That's the only reason why you are still breathing right now. He wants you to stay fine, but you should watch your step and your mouth around here."Derek told her, seeing a few of his men come over, needing him for something of course, he was a very busy man after all. Giving the two of them a wave, Derek walked away from the scene mostly because if he didn't he was going to take out his gun and shoot the bitch."Oh one last thing I forgot to mention. Yes I go by Derek now but you should know my birth name since you are staying here.He said looking over his shoulder at the woman and Bassy standing in his place with his Derek smirk on his face as he spoke. This woman had no idea who he was, hell even Bassy didn't really.

The Blue Eyed Devil.

The Demon King.

Satan's Son.

Michael "Don't fuck with me" Maurizio

Just a few of the nicknames he had been given, his name was well known for being ruthless, cunning and of course not someone to be messed with. Why else would be have had to change it when he was out of the crime life?

"Its Michael, Michael Maurizio Jr. Maybe you've heard of me"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 am

FELIX

Felix stared at Soubi in shock, heart racing in his chest. He felt like he was going to throw up - the tone of Soubi's voice was so serious, full of a mix of anger and hurt it nearly had Felix crumpling in a ball on the floor. What's worse was that somehow, Soubi knew. Soubi knew Felix had been hurting himself and it made the blonde feel even more sick. It was a weakness, a flaw in the perfectly cultivated facade he had moulded over the years to convince himself and everyone else he was worth a damn.

Now everything was crumbling before his very eyes.

His relationship.

His life.

His reflection in Soubi's green, angry eyes.

"I never treated you like anything less. I've told you from the beginning I loved you and wanted you by my side - you were the one with the ridiculous fucking idea that I was lying." Felix shouted back, voice shaking. Yes, he had. He had done exactly that without realising it at first.

And then realising.

And abusing it.

When Soubi grabbed his arm and lead him to the bedroom, Felix pulled back, only realising with horror that the man was somehow in control. Was it because Felix had stopped eating properly? Was his will and fight not strong enough?

Why was he being lead around like this, when he was the one who was supposed to lead?

Holding the collar Soubi had shoved into his hands, Felix's fingers shook as he stared at the nape of the man's scarred neck. He didn't want a slave - he wanted someone who would love him and listen to him and keep him company when he was feeling sad and upset. He wanted someone to spend the rest of his life with, someone who wouldn't mind giving him that feeling of control he had never had in his entire life.

...He wanted...

He...

Felix...

He didn't know what he wanted anymore.

He thought he wanted Soubi.

But Soubi...

Changed.

He was stronger.

He could leave at any second and survived.

And that scared Felix to death.

Soubi - with his words and his actions - might as well be cutting him with the knife he used to cut himself.

Felix threw the collar on the ground and turned Soubi towards him, slamming his back against the wall.
"How dare you come back and throw accusations in my face. Did you even bother thinking about me for one second while you left me alone here? Did you even spare me a thought, about how you going would affect me? You think I like mutilating my body? I do it, because that's how you make me feel - you hurt me, Soubi, you hurt me all over, you broke my goddamn heart and you're still doing it now. And the worst part is you know shit about my past and who broke it the first time - and you did exactly as he did and left me here crying over someone I love." Felix shoved Soubi back against the wall again before stepping back. Reaching for his sleeves, Felix pushed them up, revealing the many scars that littered his arms, most of them still red and raw and fresh, others carved into his skin forever. "Me hurting myself isn't my goddamn fault - it's yours Soubi, because you fucking left me alone like a goddamn dog."
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 am

Soubi gasped feeling Felix slam him into the wall, looking up at him as he asked him literally one of the worst questions to ask him.

Did you even bother thinking about me for one second while you left me alone here?

He really had no idea did he?

"Of course I did because you are all I ever think about!" he told him, gripping his pants in his hands. "Ever since I fell in love with you, there's been nothing on my mind but you, it's so full of you sometimes it scares me! What would Felix like, would Felix want this or that, what's Felix doing right now I wonder, why does someone like Felix even bother with someone like me?" he said wiping the wetness from his eyes.

"God damn it, I wish you could just see for yourself that I am giving this all I am, but for fucks sake Felix I'm not like you, or Sebastian or Derek or anyone else!" he told him, hearing him speak about his knowing his past, and his should having had know better. Why was his job to know better. Wasn't it Felix's job to treat him better? Better than anyone else ever had?

"I'm sorry if for once in my life I wanted something to be my choice Felix. Yes I cut my fucking hair, because every time I looked at it in the mirror I could just see every inch showing me how long it had been, since i even could, down to the fucking ends when I was 16 and thrown into that basement without a care. I need those memories out my life, if I ever want to move on or grow to be a real fucking human being." he told him, closing his eyes tight but it was no use his tears were freely falling now.

"I left so I could be someone you would be proud to call yours. Someone who was a real person with a job, a car, a life, instead of this huge fucking disaster that I really am inside. You said once I was ruined, and I've been trying to fix myself and pick myself off of the ground but every time I do you seem to push me back down. Just because I change my hair or my habits doesn't mean I'm going to leave you Felix what will make me want to leave is this! How can you look at me and say you haven't still been looking at me like a slave this whole time?!? How can you lie to me like that? Or do you just not know?! Do you not get that my whole life it feels I've been treated this way, like some prize or some object to be taken from the world and hidden away only to be used for others sick amusement?? I'm tired of being like that man in those tapes Felix, I just want to be some one good, some one honest, I just want to be some one for once and not some thing." he shouted, looking as Felix removed his sleeve, turning his head away at those words that burned like poison, eating him alive from the inside out.

"F-Felix I... I never... I never wanted to hurt you.....ever." he tokd him sinking to the floor, covering his eyes with his hands. Fuck he had never wanted to do this, even from the start of thier sorted love affair his number one mission had been to never hurt Felix or make him upset, yet there was the proof of all his failures echoed in Felix's skin mocking him with every red and bruised line. "I never wanted to make you upset...but maybe that part of the problem. I've butter trying so hard to do right by you, make sure not to hurt you as much as I can. And you don't seem to have the slightest worry for me in return. Fuck....

Do you even love me?

Or thr fact that you could control me?"
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 am

FELIX

Each word that came out of Soubi's mouth was a blade that scraped Felix's skin. It was a punch in the gut, a smash on the head, a kick to the stomach, a push, a shove. It was the weight of the world on his shoulders growing and growing at his disgust at himself and the guilt that bubbled up inside him for what he had said to the man he loved, the man he knew he'd always love.

And Soubi loved him too. Felix knew it deep down in his heart from his head to his toes to his very core that Soubi loved him. Probably better than Felix did, considering he was talking about how he had left in order to be someone Felix could be proud of.

But I am proud of you.

I've always been proud of you.

I've always treated you like an equal.

No.

That's not true.

Felix hadn't treated Soubi as an equal. He thought he did, but he was using that as an excuse to cover up the fact that he was living a one-sided ideal of what love should be. The love that had been him and Bob, which he realised years afterwards was a fake kind. One he was pushing onto Soubi and sugarcoating it to be as delicious as possible for him.

Because he was terrified of being left alone again.

Felix needed somebody. He needed Soubi, more than he could ever think.

And he was pushing him away as if he were nothing but garbage.

Felix could hear the sincerity in Soubi's voice and knew the man wasn't lying when he said he never wanted to hurt him. And all the pain from the cuts on his arms was not - as Felix had shouted only moments ago - Soubi's fault.

Walking forward, Felix fell onto his knees in front of Soubi, his sobs and cries ringing Felix's ears.

"I've always worried about you." Felix whispered, bringing his forehead down to rest on Soubi's head. "When you left I was worried about what would happen to you because you've never been exposed to a life outside a home you were supposed to be in. I was worried that someone so beautiful and kind-hearted like you would be snatched away to live the life you were forced into again and again. I worried so much for your safety when you ran away from me the first time, and worried again this last time.

But... I worried about myself more."

Tears slipped down Felix's cheeks as he reached for Soubi's hands, prying them away from his crying face. He held them to his chest, right over his heart. "You hear how fast it's beating? It's because I'm a coward. It's because I'm weak. You've put me on a pedestal that I don't deserve, and I feel like I can't make a mistake because of it. But I'm always making mistakes, I'm always fucking up when it comes you to, and that makes me frustrated because I love you.

Yes, I'll admit, I loved the control I had over you. I did. But more than that, I loved who you were Soubi. I love you for you.

And I'm trying to accept that you're reclaiming your life. I'm trying to be happy for you and let you be free to explore what you want to be. It's just... so hard for me to see  you use your wings, when I'm still stuck in a cage I've outgrown yet can't leave. I said you were ruined and thought I was here to fix you up... but I'm just as broken Soubi. Not in the way you've been, but in a way that's driving me close to insanity. And it's hurting you, and killing me. That's why I'm hurting myself - because I deserve the pain that I've pushed onto you."

Bringing Soubi's hands up to his lips, Felix kissed them. He kissed each finger, he kissed the palms, he kissed the back, until every single inch had been touched by his lips. "I'm sorry I tried to control you when I told you I wouldn't. I'm sorry I blamed you for my actions. I'm sorry I thought I was treated you like a king when I was really treating you like trash. I'm sorry for everything I've put you through Soubi. I'm sorry I'm not the man who could treat you right and treat you well. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:25 am

SEBASTIAN

Hearing Derek speak so fondly of him to Sebastian's mother had the man's heart swelling. Fucking bastard could always make him melt within a matter of seconds, while Derek himself was always cool as a cucumber. He was, however, so thankful Derek was able to hold it together and not do as he had said he was going to do and shoot Sebastian's mother.

No, Sebastian could fix this. He would. Right then and there he promised himself he'd do his best to make sure his mother was safe here so that she'd know he cared enough for her to want to create the stable relationship they never had. He swore to himself he wouldn't raise a hand against his mother just so that she'd never see him as the violent monster that was his drunkard father.

But it was hard. Already Sebastian could feel his heart racing and his lip quivering because of words that were hurting him more than ever.

"Watch my step, huh? I've been in the game longer than you have and I've done it in heels. You're still a baby compared to my years of experience out on the field." Peggy said as Derek walked away before turning back to speak with a smirk on his face.

Sebastian knew that smirk and even though it was never directed at him with malicious intent, it still caused a shiver to go up his spine when he saw it plastered on Derek's face.

It meant Derek wasn't fucking around, and that his mother better watch out.

Or else.

Watching as Peggy's face turned into a look of shock after hearing Derek's name, Sebastian waited until the man was gone with the men who had called him before finally speaking to his mother.
"Are you alright?" He asked, stepping closer.

Only to receive another slap in the face.
"Hanging out with the Maurizio family... You've brought me into a death trap. I've slept with almost every single gang leader in this city - the Maurizio family is the only exception. Do you know what they do to people like me?" His mother said to him, voice filled with crazed worry. Sebastian blushed slightly. "But mother, you're the one who needed place to stay, and Derek was able to offer you a place in his home."

"Oh yes, how noble of him. How noble of you to have a change of heart now. Tell me, if I hadn't gone through every method I could to find your number and call you, would you have contacted me? Would you have contacted your father?"

Sebastian froze, looking away. No. I wouldn't. He thought guiltily. "That's right. We never crossed your goddamn mind did we? If I hadn't called you, you wouldn't have known that your father died at the hands of gang members or that I had to do disgusting things to survive in this fucking shithole of a life. And now you're whoring yourself around here to the Maurizio family and putting people like me - who really need the money - out of business?"

"I told you, I don't whore around." Sebastian said in a firm voice. "I'm here because Derek and I are in love with each other, and have devoted our lives to each other."

"Oh, rub it in why don't you. You fucking waste of space. You know you were supposed to help your father and I the day you ran? You were supposed to be rented out so that we'd have enough money to pay off our debts. But you fucking left, and we were broke. And so we were the ones paying the price for the rest of our lives until they finally put the gun up to your father's head and pulled the trigger. As much of a fucking bastard he was, sometimes I wish that had been you. God. I need another fucking smoke."

At that, Peggy turned and walked off down the hall, lighting up another smoke as she did, leaving Sebastian alone. It wasn't long before he made his way to his and Derek's room and collapsed onto their bed, crying silently into a pillow.

Because maybe Derek was right and this couldn't be something he could fix, even though he really wanted it to work out between him and his mother. He wanted it so badly it made his heart hurt, but what made him hurt most was the guilt he was feeling. Maybe this entire thing was his fault. Maybe if he hadn't left all those years ago, he'd had have a better relationship with them.

But then he wouldn't have lived his life the way he wanted.

And he never would have met Derek, who he just wanted to hug and hold right now because he was the only person who ever, ever in his entire life, appreciated and loved him.

"Come home soon Derek." Sebastian whispered into his pillow, wanting nothing more than his lover to come home.[/i]
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Soubi

Soubi sighed watching and listening to Felix's words. They were so sweet and wonderful and yet... Soubi found himself getting up off the floor.No...I'm sorry ever sine I came here all I've done is hurt you. I never realized how one sided this whole thing has been. You're right I have grown, and gotten better being with you, but...You've only gotten worst.Soubi said wiping his eyes once more. He had failed, so very badly he had failed Felix the only man he ever loved."I think...I should go...I don't wanna hurt you any more...if I stay...this is just gonna keep happening and I can't...I can't keep doing this to you or myself.."He told him, knowing he was probably being selfish, but..was it so selfish to want this pain to stop for both of them? Walking over to the closet Soubi grabbed the shirt he had taken off moments before, looking around the room and thinking of all the memories they had shared there. The good and the bad. Picking up his bag that had just about everything he owned in it, Soubi kept his head held low. He had to be strong, if he looked at Felix now he knew he would never be able to leave."I'll call Lucas later, explain things as best I can to him, let him know that this is my fault that...I only hurt you when I'm here.He told him as he headed to the bedroom door, a sick feeling coming over him.

This was it.

This was the end.

Everything he had ever wanted.

Was now in a burning heap in their bedroom.

He had been right all those months ago, the first time he had tasted Felix's warmth.

It had burned him down to his very core.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next