AORAK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:10 pm

FELIX

Felix wasn't sure he was alive right now. The man in front of him, Soubi, he looked so real and tangible but he couldn't be. This was all a bad dream right? A nightmare like the ones he had almost every night. It wasn't real, it couldn't be. Soubi wouldn't be saying these things if it were. He wouldn't be so here and out of reach at the same time.

Why was Soubi talking like that? Like it was the end for them? Felix was fine, he wasn't hurt by Soubi at all. Yes he had been upset in those three months. But he was over it, those three months of loneliness and worry and betrayal. He found a way to deal with it and it was done.

Why aren't they happy then? Why was Soubi crying and why was Felix feeling like shit.

A dream.

I'm dreaming.

Everything played out like a movie. Soubi gathering his things like he had before, a familiar scene that Felix couldn't bear to take his eyes away from. He watched as Soubi left, hearing the door shut softly in the background.

Dream, dream.

It had to be.

Felix would wake up soon. He always did. This wasn't real, although the tears streaming down his face felt like they were. They were warm, running down in rivers off onto the floor he was still sitting on, eyes having not moved from the bedroom door where he could still see Soubi leaving him.

Again and again and again.

He left him again.

It was suddenly starting to feel less like a dream, less like a nightmare.

And more like a reality Felix had been too weak to fix.

Getting up from the floor, feeling a headache washing over him, Felix walked to the bathroom. He needed his medication right now, he hadn't been taking it properly these past few days thinking that now that Soubi was back he'd be better. He fished around in the cupboard to where he had hid the pills, popping the cap and taking two as he was used to.

He took two.

And then another two.

Another two.

Another two.

Another two.

Another two.

And again.

And kept going until he glanced down and noticed that his bottle of pills was empty.

Sitting down on the floor, Felix leaned his head against the wall, seeing only Soubi in his head.

Maybe now that he had taken his pills he'd be able to sleep easier.

And this time, he didn't have to wake up.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trash Twins - The Original Garbage (Priviate Please Keep Out~!)

Post by Angel Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:48 pm

Lucas

Taking the school bus was so annoying and terrifying at the same time. So many days he had opted to walk because just looking at the bus and the drivers - who Lucas could have sworn did not possess any sort of license! - made him feel sick. In truth after the accident that took his parents from him, Lucas wasn't exactly the biggest fan of cars or busses and had to mumble to himself to find the courage to go on.

Today, he had done just that, holding onto the seat for dear life as the bus changed lanes without indicating and ran red lights while other students didn't think anything of the matter. Lucas was internally freaking out, and counting the stops until he got home. When they finally reached it Lucas practically flew out of the bus, letting out a sigh of relief has he hurried home.

It was weird at home now. He was so happy that Soubi was back, and he thought Felix would be happy too. But his brother was just as spaced out as he had been when Soubi left, and the atmosphere was still very heavy. It didn't sit right with Lucas, who quietly did his homework and observed the two, feeling worried about what was going on.

He reached the house, taking off his shoes as he got in. Oddly enough, he only saw Felix's pair of shoes. Was Soubi not home? Had he gone out?
"Felix, Soubi, I'm home." Lucas called. No-one answered him back. Maybe they were taking a nap.

Not wanting to disturb them, Lucas made his way to the bathroom to wash up, stopping abruptly in his tracks when he saw what awaited him. Felix was there, lying on the floor. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and for the first time ever Lucas saw the scars that littered the skin of his arms. On the counter were Felix's pills, the ones Doctor Gary had given him and said to to take. The bottle was empty, and Felix was on the floor with his eyes closed.

"Felix, what are you doing?" Lucas said, not wanting to believe the feeling of dread that was washing over him. He may have been eight years old, but he wasn't an idiot. Something didn't sit right with Lucas. "Felix, this is a silly place to take a nap. Come on, get up." Lucas said, bending down and taking Felix's hand.

It was cold as ice.

"F-felix? C-come on, wake up. Felix. Felix. FELIX!!!"

Starting to panic, Lucas told himself to try and calm down when his brother wouldn't open his eyes. Like how he had to tell himself to be strong every time he had to take the bus or get in a car, he had to do the same thing now. He felt around for Felix's mobile phone and took it out of his pocket, dialling the emergency number for the ambulance, his voice shaking as he explained to the lady on the phone that his brother was passed out on their bathroom floor with scars on his arms and an empty bottle of pills on the counter.

"We'll be sending an ambulance your way. Try to stay calm."

"O-okay. I-I will. Please hurry..." Lucas said, sobbing slightly. Stupid Felix... Lucas was so worried. He hated his brother, he told him so very often.

But the thought of losing him right now terrified him to no end and had him crying in worry.

Just like the lady on the phone promised, an ambulance arrived soon enough. The paramedics were surprised when they saw Lucas had been the one to call, praising him for his quick thinking, that he had been very brave/ They took Felix into the back of the ambulance and let Lucas ride in the front with them, taking them both to the hospital.

Still feeling very frightened, Lucas sat in the waiting room. The nurses had given him some lollies and a hot chocolate, telling him again and again that he had saved a life. He knew it was praise but it made Lucas want to cry all over again. Being left alone in the waiting room and holding tightly onto Felix's phone, Lucas wondered if he should call Soubi. Where had he been? He was always at home when Lucas came back from school and now...

Had he left again?

Using the phone, looked through Felix's contacts and found Soubi's number for where he had been staying in the three months he had gone. He called and brought the phone to his ear, still sniffling, hoping for an answer.
[/color][/color]
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Soubi

Soubi was thankful that Jun was at work, he needed some time alone. Laying on the bed in his old room and wondering what in the world he was going to do. His whole life had been about Felix..but now what was left for him.

It felt like nothing was the answer to that question.

Sighing Soubi headed over to the kitchen, thinking cooking might keep his mind off of things.

He missed Felix.

God he missed him so much.

But he was so bad for him, so bad.

He hadn't done anything but hurt Felix.

He still wanted nothing more than to have him hold him again.

Hearing the phone ring, Soubi froze. Looking at it like it was a snake that was going to bite him, but answered it none the least, part of him hoping it would be Felix on the other end.

"H-hello Soubi speaking."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

https://aorak.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Lucas

Hearing the phone ring out, Lucas was worried that there wasn't going to be an answer on the other line when finally it was picked up. He instantly recognised Soubi's voice and while that relieved him, it puzzled him too.

Why was Soubi back there again? Was he visiting his friend?

"Hi Soubi niichan, it's Lucas." He said. "I was calling to see where you were. You weren't at home when I came back from school."

"I wanted to tell you I'm at the hospital ... No, I'm okay. It's Felix. I don't know what happened to him, but he was sleeping and he wouldn't wake up ... I think he's okay ... The doctors said he'll be fine since he's here. Are you going to come see him and take me home? I can't go home by myself the nurses won't let me but I don't want to stay. Soubi? Are you still there?"
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:37 pm

Soubi

Soubi? Are you still there?"

No he wasn't, the phone was on the floor and Soubi was in shock. Felix in the hospital? This was all his fault, if he had just never come back after that first time Felix would have been so much better off. this was all his fault just like Felix had said. Soubi sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest, frozen wondering what in the world he was going to do when Jun came walking in through the front door. Soubi rushing over to him and hugging him tightly, ready to spill his guts to the man when he felt Jun's soft lips on his. Pulling back in horror as he watched Jun's face turn red. Not giving the man another moment to speak before grabbing his things and running out the door. Grabbing a cab and having no idea what he was going to do.

Was he ever going to be safe around any man ever again?

He had trusted Jun and yet here he was in the same spot he always was with men, he hated it he just wished he had been never been born at this point. Hearing the cabbie as Soubi where he wanted to go, Soubi could only think of one last place left for him to go.

"Airport please."
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 am

A few months later

Felix & Lucas

Dear niichan

It was good to get your last letter. I've been doing very well these days, and... so is Felix, if you were interested in knowing. He's doing much better now. And we've gotten a lot closer these past few months, even if he's still an idiot.

I miss you a lot. It's not the same without you here but I know you have things to do. I wish I can go to Japan. If I ever visit, will you go with me?

Love, Lucas.

Sealing up his letter in an envelope, Lucas hid it away in one of his drawers, ready to mail it on the way to school tomorrow. He had to hide these letters, and felt he had a very effective hiding place - underneath his mattress - for the ones that Soubi had been sending him.

He couldn't let Felix know they existed, especially now that his brother was finally doing better. He was so very different from when Lucas had met him - in fact, Lucas didn't hate Felix as much as he did.

It's been nice to have a brother around.

"Lucas! Come to the kitchen, food is ready!"

"Coming!" Lucas called back, making sure his letter was hidden before going down to join his brother for lunch.

-

Felix was in the kitchen, finishing up a dish and setting two plates for himself and his brother. He hummed a small tune underneath his breath as he did, his mind going through the various things he needed to get done today. After he had woken up in the hospital a few months ago, it was as if a light bulb went off in his head. He based his emotions far too much on other people and was too controlling for his own good - that needed to change. Felix told himself he absolutely could not wallow in his emotions anymore - it was destroying him from the inside out. And he couldn't let that happen.

Not anymore.

It was the last time Felix would let himself be affected by a relationship, though he couldn't ever ignore the pain in his heart when he laid in an empty bed and looked at Soubi's side.

Still, Felix carried on. Because he had shit to do, and people to take care of.

Namely, himself and Lucas, even though Lucas was doing pretty damn okay for an eight year old.

Lucas had come out of his room and sat at the table, so Felix brought him their plates. He was so very thankful for his younger brother, even though Felix still wasn't sure if he was doing a good job as an older brother. He was trying. He sure as fuck was trying.

"Ta-da~ and look. Nothing is burnt."

Lucas rolled his eyes but started to smile, hiding it by scooping up a big spoonful of his food. "Are you going out today?" Lucas asked him, indicating to Felix's outfit - pressed pants and long, button up shirt complemented with a tie. "Not really. I've just got to go into the office for a quick meeting and then I'll be home. I might take a while so I can drop you off at Derek's and pick you up when I'm done."

Lucas' eyes lit up at that. Felix knew his brother enjoyed spending time at that mansion. Not only did Sebastian kindly offer to give Lucas as much tutoring as he liked - honestly that boy studied way to hard for an eight year old - but there were Derek and Sebastian's two boys there too. Keith and Kris, who were Lucas' age and who Lucas liked to hang out with. He was truly very thankful to Derek and Sebastian - they also had helped greatly with his recovery from that god-awful breakdown.

Things were different without Soubi. His heart yearned for him, and Felix didn't think that would change. He hated that Soubi had left so suddenly again and like before he didn't have a goddamn clue where he was. But he had needed this.

Because Soubi had been affecting him, and Felix hadn't realised how bad it had been. It wasn't Soubi's fault but he had been a poison to Felix, a drug that consumed him whole.

And Felix had to snap out of it, lest he actually end up dead from the repercussions of having to detox from that Soubi sweetness.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:09 am

Soubi

A few months later

Dear Lucas,

Your Japanese is coming along very well, if you ever were to visit I'm sure people would almost think you were a local. I am very very happy to hear Felix is doing well. I still care for your brother and you Lucas, but I'm just not good for him. You'l understand more when you are older. How is school going? Try not to study to hard you are a kid after all, be sure to have some fun every now and again.

I miss you also, Japan is being very wonderful to me. Someday I will come back and see you I promise.

Love Nii-Chan

Soubi finished writing his letter to Lucas and got his things ready for the day, having gotten a job at a place near his new apartment that sold American food. Go figure. Things had been good though, he had a job a place to live and well he was healing. He missed Felix so so much, but knew that if he oved him it was best for him to just leave the man alone.

"Hey Soubi-San! You need a lift to work? I'm heading there now."[]Asked Akihito, Soubi's next door neighbor and someone who came to his work often. Soubi shaking his head at the man, not wanting to be put in a situation like before.[I]"No thanks, I like biking and I have to drop off a letter."He told him watching the man drive off hoping he hadn't been rude. It was so strange to be back and have to go back to old habits once more.
Oh well I'll get there one day..
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 am

Felix

5 years later

"Hey Felix, do you have the files for the Corporation Compan-"

"Right here~"

"Ah! Thank you!"

Felix smiled at the man speaking to him, handing over the files he had asked for. Working in an office with other people was something Felix never, ever thought he'd do - but yet here he was. Surrounded by co-workers, sitting at a desk - a nice, fancy mahogany one at that! - and actually getting out of the house. This was to Felix years ago an absolute nightmare but right now he was happy as could be. Moving up in the ranks at work, taking the plunge to actually get out there and stop his homebody ways.

It helped him a lot. For the first time since meeting Derek and Sebastian all those years ago, Felix had friends. He found that he had to stop himself from going out to meet them instead of holding himself up at home. It was a new feeling but one oh so good.

Turning back to his computer, Felix hummed to himself as he opened up his spreadsheet to continue his work, glancing at the calendar. He had a day off this week which was a nice change of pace, and one he was really looking forward to - Lucas was graduating high school.

He was so proud of his brother. Felix had thought he was smart but damn... Lucas was something else. He was so incredibly bright and intelligent and it freaked Felix out. Only at 12 years old and he was graduating well beyond his years. He couldn't wait to go to the graduation and was planning on taking his brother on a short vacation somewhere for them both to relax after working so hard.

"Mr Felix! Aren't you working a little too hard?"

"Hmmm maybe. You going to take some work off my back Devon?"

"I wouldn't do that for all the money in the world hun, I've already got work of my own to do. But why don't we get a coffee together after work?"

"That sounds wonderful. Meet you in the lobby."

"See you there cutie."

Felix smiled at the man who walked away, glancing at his retreating back and backside. Chuckling, Felix turned back to his work.

Yeah. Life was going great.

---

Lucas' letter to Soubi

Dear Soubi niichan

Remember how I told you I had exams? I passed them.

All of them.

With flying colours.

And now, I'm graduating school very early. I know you've been supporting me from Japan, and that's made me very happy. But I'd like you to come here if you could, and celebrate with me my graduation from high school. It's an important part of my life, and I want you to be in it. You mean so much to me, and I'd love to see you again.

Please let me know if you can come.

Love, Lucas.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:40 am

Soubi

Dear Lucas,

I am so proud of you, I can only stand back in awe of what you have done so early on in life. I never had much schooling myself so of course I will be there to cheer for you. I'll be in America in a few days, gives me 2 days to get settled before the parties start. I can't wait to see you and everyone.

Love Nii-Chan

Soubi smiled as they exited the airport and headed over to their rental car. Yes they. The man he had been living next to for 5 years now, and seeing just about every day had worn him down enough so that they were dating, for almost a year now. He wasn't Felix...but he was someone who cared for Soubi and loved him none the less. And Soubi wouldn't lie, it was nice to feel such love from someone.

So do you wanna go to the hotel first?"Aki asked him, Soubi shaking his head.

"No you go and rest up at the hotel, I'll take a cab and go see Lucas."Soubi told him smiling softly as the man leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He was so gentle, so caring, so soft spoken, nothing like Soubi had ever had before. Yet he couldn't help but find himself well bored of the man at times. There was no spark ever, but it was more like a comforting warmth. Watching the man leave in the car, Soubi hailed down a taxi cab and got inside giving the cabbie the address that had burned into his mind for years now. Felix's home.

Would he be there?

Would he even speak to him?

Would he yell at him in anger for him to leave?

He didn't know what to expect really, but he knew one thing.

He was excited to see him.

The years had been kind to Soubi, he was still as skinny as the day he left, but it was more of a toned skinny that an starved one. And even if Aki poked fun at him for it, he had grown his hair back out, its was about the same length as it had been when he and Felix were last happy with one another. Soubi tying it up as he saw the house come into view, wearing a turtleneck as always as he walked up the familiar path, taking a deep breath as knocked on the door, nervous and excited to see who would answer.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:08 am

Lucas

Lucas had been watching some television with Felix - who had, ugh, forced him to have a 'movie night' even though Lucas wasn't very interested in Felix's taste of film - when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Lucas said, happy to drag himself away from whatever old musical Felix was (badly) singing along to. He rolled his eyes as he walked to the door, opening it and looking at the person behind the knocking with wide eyes. A huge grin broke out on his face.

"Soubi Niichan!" Lucas said, practically jumping to hug Soubi. It had been so, incredibly long since they had last seen each other and Lucas couldn't have been happier.

And he knew someone else who would be happy too.

"Come niichan, Felix is inside! Felix! Felix come look and see who's here!" Lucas said in excitement.

-----------------

Felix

Felix was enjoying his film when he heard Lucas shouting with excitement at the door. His heart stopped for a second or two in his chest as he heard the name.

Soubi.

He was back?

Well he broke the record from the last time he left. Three months turned into five years. Was he really that upset with Felix that he had to be away for so fucking long? And then show up so unexpectedly and bring back all those confused, emotional feelings within Felix?

That wasn't fair at all.

Nevertheless, Felix pushed those feelings away. He stood, popped his shoulder and walked to the front hallway.

It wasn't a lie. Soubi was there, with Lucas standing next to him, a huge smile on his face. Soubi... he looked the same but different, much like when he had returned from his three month runaway - but better than that. He wore the same turtleneck sweaters but Felix could see that his body had slightly changed. His hair was long now, like it was before Soubi had gotten it cut. He still had those beautiful, shining green eyes that Felix knew he'd drown in if he stared too long.

"Well aren't you a familiar face." Felix said with a smile, though his voice lacked emotion. His blue eyes were narrowed slightly.

I never realized how one sided this whole thing has been

You've only gotten worse.

The words bitterly rang into his ears.

"Well don't just stand out there in the cold. Come on in." Felix said, trying to sound more chipper and light as he stepped aside to let the other into the home that they once shared. Lucas looked slightly confused, a frown on his face as he looked oddly at Felix.

Ah, all that work would go down the drain now right? Now that Soubi was back, Lucas wouldn't care for Felix anymore would he?

"So tell me, where have you been these five years. You look good Sou. What's been up?"

Why the fuck did you come back?
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:28 am

Soubi

Sou

Hearing that old familiar nickname made Soubi weak, just it always had all that time ago, Felix still made him weak. That look in his eyes, his voice, his words everything just was like cat nip to Soubi and he could already feel his body yearning for Felix's warmth once more. But he had to stay strong, he couldn't hurt Felix again, no he had to stay true to his word to never do that to him again, he thought the time had helped him heal but standing here now. Looking at Felix, he still had as much love if not more for the man as the day he left.

"I've been well thanks, I uh went back to japan and stayed there. I came back for Lucas's graduation and well to visit and things like that. How have you been Felix?"He asked biting his lip, wanting nothing more than to hug the man tight, but he had to stay strong he had too. Even more so with Lucas standing there, he couldn't let Lucas know about his feelings for his brother. He had Aki now, he shouldn't still be feeling like this...why was that spark Felix planted in him so damn hard to put out? Out of nervous habit, Soubi started turning the ring on his left ring finger eyes darting around the familiar home. The place he called home, the one he oved to clean and taken care of. It...looked so nice...Felix had been doing a good job of taking care of it, it seemed.

" You guys get a maid or something, the place looked great."He said with a small laugh, crossing his arms as he did, he was right looking at Felix now he was so much better without him around. Was Soubi better? No.. he really wasn't but he knew that was a price to pay for Felix getting better.

"I won't stay too long I'd hate to impose on you guys, I know I said I be by in a few days Lucas but I forgot to tell you which day and time its seems I've interrupted your movie.."Soubi said looking at the TV and seeing the movie that Felix had bought just for him playing. He really had moved on huh? Some would say that Soubi had too, but it was such a lie. He wasn't happy not even close, even more so seeing how well Felix was doing even going as far as cleaning the house...did he or...did he buy someone else? Did he have someone new in life? Did he love them? All these things Soubi wanted to ask but knew he had no right to. He had no right to anything concerning Felix now.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am

Feilx

Felix sat on the couch as Soubi walked in, Lucas hurriedly saying he was going to make them all some tea before running to the kitchen leaving the two alone. Felix took in Soubi again, from head to toe, eyes ending up back staring at Soubi's green orbs.

Fuck he was still so sexy and he still gave Felix that feeling of warmth and love.

Unlike before there was a thin layer of... was that hatred? Jealousy?

Well, something.

Guess not even time could hide the ugliness that hid within Felix's facade. But he really couldn't help feeling this way.

Especially when he saw that shining gold ring being twisted on Soubi's left ring finger.

"Back to Japan? Well that must've been exciting for you. Did Lucas invite you back?" Lucas had failed to tell him that he was inviting Soubi to his graduation. Guess Lucas didn't know that Felix didn't feel the same way as he did about Soubi.

Or did he? Damn it was hard to think when the man was standing here right in front of him.

Lucas came back with the tea, putting a cup each on the table and sitting on the single couch in the room.

At Soubi mentioning a maid Felix laughed lightly.
"No there aren't any maids. Just me and Lucas. But thank you - it's all our hard word."

Felix looked on as Soubi glanced at the television. Cheaper by the Dozen was playing, the first movie that Felix and Soubi had watched together.

It hadn't even occurred to Felix that it was their film.

If that wasn't proof enough that he was so completely over Soubi then he didn't know what else was.

Well, maybe the phone contacts he had accumulated over the past few years.

"You're not imposing. You can stay and watch the rest of the film with us if you like. We're still friends, right?" Felix said, not particularly caring if Soubi liked him enough to agree.

Because caring about things like that would drive him over the edge again wouldn't it? And Felix swore to himself he wouldn't lose control like he had all those years ago.

"Yeah niichan you can stay! Don't forget the school's party is in two days and we're also doing a party here at our place the day after in the afternoon. Uncle Derek and Auntie Sebastian are coming with their kids. Have you met them? They're the friends I was te-" Lucas paused. He had almost given away how he and Soubi had been communicating, though he felt that by now Felix already suspected they had been talking. "They're my friends." Lucas settled on saying.

Felix nodded.
"Yeah you're very welcome to come Soubi. You can even bring along your fiance." He said, indicating to the ring. Lucas' eyes widened. "I'm sure excited to meet him?" Felix said, curious about the man Soubi liked enough to want to marry.

Funny. All those years ago, Felix had a hard time getting a simple "i love you" out of Soubi's lips, yet here the man was - throwing himself into the arms of another.

It fucking hurt.

But Felix was stronger now. And he'd deal with it. He knew just how to do it too.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 am

Soubi

Soubi needed to eave, the way Felix was talking to him, it was almost like they were strangers, though maybe they were now. That pain growing even more when he heard Felix talk about his fiancé, Soubi looking down at the ring and biting his lip."Yes it was amazing to be back in japan, though it seemed that America followed me where ever I went. When people found out I was from there that was all they wanted to hear about. As for um meeting him, I don't think that would be a good idea, his English is pretty bad and I mean its not like you guys can speak Japanese."He told them, though it was a lie Aki's English was very good, but if he saw the two of them side by side like that in a room together...it would just make this whole thing harder. Aki was what he knew he needed, safe, dependable, comfortable, but Felix was everything he wanted. Felix had that spark to him that made Soubi feel so alive. though it seemed that he was only one still holding onto that spark they had. About to speak again when Bassy came in the room, telling Lucas to get in the car when he looked at Soubi and rushed over to give him a hug. The two speaking for a bit and promising to see each other for drinks or lunch before Soubi left again. Watching as Lucas, the buffer between the two leave, Soubi's heart racing at the fact that he was now completely alone with Felix. Looking down at his phone as Aki texted him saying he was going to lay down and take a nap, Soubi sighing softly. Aki was just so predicable, hell even the night he proposed was something Soubi saw coming a mile away. But he still said yes, after all Felix didn't want him, and Aki was a good man, and well...

Who else would love him?

"I should be going... um I'm sorry for dropping by so unannounced I just wanted to give Lucas this present could you give it to him when he gets back?" Soubi asked him, holding out a small gift box to the man thinking even if he couldn't go by the hotel he could find something to do till Aki was awake.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:44 am

Felix

And then there were two.

Felix watched as Sebastian came in to take Lucas, seeing as he and Soubi shared a hug and a quick reunion before leaving. It was nice that Soubi still had people to come back tom though why he came here Felix had no idea.

The two were alone now and it was incredibly tense. Felix's half-lidded eyes could see the rigidness in Soubi's form as the man stood in the room, looking like he was lost for words. For Felix, all those emotions and feelings had been harbouring for ears mixed in with the yearning and love he had for Soubi were bubbling up to the surface. He looked at Soubi and saw betrayal, saw his receding back not once but twice. He saw the ring on Soubi's finger and felt hurt, as well as incredibly angry towards the bastard who had managed to steal Soubi's heart. He saw those green eyes and that long hair he loved to thread his fingers in and remembered the passion and shared heats of the moment when they were tumbling in the sheets.

It was all coming back to him now.

Standing and walking closer to Soubi, Felix took the small box for Lucas.
"Of course I'll give it to him. And don't worry, I'm sure your fiance will feel comfortable with Lucas around. He can speak Japanese very fluently now." Felix looked at the small box before setting it aside on the table. He looked at Soubi again, stepping closer. "While I don't mind you dropping in, you should be sorry. After all, you left me for five years didn't you? And while I'm fine, I think an apology would be nice." Felix said, stepping closer every so often until Soubi was against the wall. He still hadn't laid a finger on him. "Or maybe you're not sorry? Since it looks like you're doing well for yourself. Even got yourself a man." Felix leaned forward, so that his lips brushed against Soubi's ear. "Tell me, Sou," He whispered, a smile on his lips. "Are you happy with him? Can he satisfy you the way I could? Does he fuck you better than I ever did?" Doing this was all kinds of wrong and Felix knew it.

But he couldn't stop himself from letting his tongue dart out and lightly lick the lobe of Soubi's ear.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:23 pm

Soubi

This was dangerous.

This was so bad.

This was..

Just what Soubi was missing.

Feeling the cool wall on his back, Soubi could feel his body screaming at him to just let Felix take him right then and there, closing his eyes as he heard Felix's sweet whisper and his lips on his ear. Telling himself he should run, this wasn't right, he needed to leave now before it was too late...but damn he missed Felix so very god damn much. This spark between them, standing so close to Felix that he could smell that sweet and spicy scent of his that just drove Soubi crazy. Closing his eyes, Soubi sighed resting his head on the wall, god he was losing his mind being teased like this and before he could stop himself he found himself shaking his head and speaking.

"No... he doesn't make me happy, not like you ever did. No one can ever make me feel the way you do."He told him, leaning his head closer to Felix's before coming to his senses and moving from the wall. No he wasn't this person, he shouldn't do this, he couldn't, he had someone waiting for him. Even if Aki could never make him feel half as good as Felix did, he still was his. But did Felix have to make it so hard? Soubi wrapped his arms around himself once more trying to calm himself down, even with just those few small touches from Felix he could feel that familiar fire creeping up inside of him wanting nothing more than to dive in head first but...he wouldn't be the one getting burned.

Felix would.

"I'm not happy with him okay..." He told him, thinking that was the first time he had ever said that out loud. Looking over at the man, he took a deep breath seeing Felix's blue eyes looking at his, the first time he had looked him in the eyes since coming here. Seeing those eyes that held an ocean of feelings and love, those hands that always made him feel so safe and loved and that just seemed to know his body better than he did, better than anyone did really. He knew this was wrong, this was so so wrong, and even though he kept telling himself that he found himself unable to leave. He wanted to stay here with Felix for the rest of his life, but that was so very much a bad idea.

"What about you, have you moved on with someone new?"He asked him, thinking yes he was to be married but he had never even spent a real night with Aki, he just couldn't bring himself to do it no matter how hard he tried. 5 years was a long time to go untouched for anyone, let alone Soubi... or Felix? Why was he even hoping, Soubi already knew deep in his heart Felix had probably moved on with tons of people, feeling a pang of jealously at the thought, biting his lips to keep those other questions he wanted to ask under wraps.

Are you happy with them?

Do they make you feel like I did?

Do you love them?

Do you love me?

Can you please just kiss me and make me feel alive once more?
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 2:54 am

Felix

Felix was, needless to say, a little more than proud of himself as he looked at a Soubi who still clearly wanted him. Felix could see it. He could tell. He knew Soubi better than the man knew himself, and at this point he was sure they both knew it.

It was just fun to see that his influence over the man was still there. Not in that way it had been before - Felix was no longer a master and Soubi more independent, definitely not a slave - but it was clear that right now Felix was in control.

Finally. He had been losing that for a long time now. It felt good to feel so alive again.

Felix let Soubi move from the wall, smiling to himself when he heard the words that had come out of Soubi's mouth. It wasn't like he was over the moon that Soubi was with someone who he didn't love but damn did that information make Felix smug.

Of course Soubi wouldn't be happy with anyone else. He deserved to be happy, but it clearly wasn't with his fiance, or any other man.

Soubi belonged to Felix, and Felix belonged to him. Because even if the blue eyed man had been fooling around with others, there was always a detachment, always a barrier stopping him from taking things further.

And that barrier was Soubi. Because no matter how much his actions had infuriated Felix and left him near dead on a cold bathroom floor, nothing could ever change the fact that he fucking loved this man.

"Ah what a shame. Maybe you should just end it if you aren't happy - after all, why put the both of you through a misery you could avoid?" Felix said jokingly, though he really was dead serious. Winking at Soubi, he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, taking in Soubi's form, the man hugging himself before finally for the first time since stepping into the room, Soubi lifted his head and met Felix's eyes head on.

God they were so beautiful. A shade of green Felix could never forget. So familiar and wonderful. The eyes that Felix wished were staring back at him when he woke up with another in his arms.

At the question of whether he had moved on, Felix chuckled.
"There's not someone in particular. More like someones actually. What can I say, I'm a popular guy now that I've gotten my ass out of the house and met some people. And while it is pretty fun, I don't think I can ever be myself around them." He said, lowering his voice. "After all, if I spoke to them like I did to you they'd go running. Dirty talk is usually backed up by dirty actions, and while my hands aren't clean they've really had to be on their best behaviour. I guess only you know how truly talented these hands of mine are." Stepping closer to Soubi, Felix reached out, very very lightly running his finger down the side of Soubi's face. At the contact he really thought he was going to combust. Everything felt right with Soubi, even when it was wrong. Running his hand back up Felix threaded his fingers in Soubi's hair and grabbed, hard enough to move his head but not enough to hurt him. He brought Soubi's face close to his own, a cheeky smile on his lips. "Having you right here in front of my is so tempting. Tell me, what would you do if I kissed you right now? If we stripped down and fucked right here in the living room. For old time's sake." Felix said, lips brushing against Soubi's. The temptation to swallow him whole was right there, ready to rear its ugly head.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 3:17 am

Soubi

Soubi sighed softly hearing Felix tell him he should just end it with Aki, it was true but at the same time he at least wanted to try and be happy with the man Why wasn't he though, everyone he knew loved the man and wanted him to be there's, he was kind, loving, and well just fucking perfect and for some reason he wanted Soubi."Its not that simple.."He told him not wanting to say that the reason he stayed was due to the fear that Aki might be the only man to love him like that now that Felix had moved on so easily.

That pain growing as he heard Felix say that he had moved on with quite a few people. Soubi having always known that if others could see how wonderful he was that he wouldn't stand a change in the man's life. Hearing him speak about his hands and their talents Soubi could feel his face start to heat up at the memory of those nights, god he missed that. Closing his eyes trying to calm himself down when he felt Felix's hand on his skin, something he couldn't stop himself from wanting no matter how hard he tried. Soubi gasping softly as he felt Felix take hold of his hair and pull him closer, so close he could feel Felix's breath on his skin.
"Felix.." he murmured softly looking into the man's eyes, god he oved him so much, even more than he thought he did really. Being here like this with him just felt so fucking right, there was doubt in his mind that Felix was his soul mate in this life. Though the question in his mind was, was he Felix's.

Soubi's eyes widened as he heard the man speak, his heart racing at his words.

Tell me, what would you do if I kissed you right now?

Just the mere mention of doing that made Soubi weak in the knees, he wanted to kiss him, and love him but..there was a wall between them.

A wall named Aki.

"Don't.."Soubi toldhim, turning his head away from Felix as he moved in closer, god it was taking all of his strength to not just give into Felix right now. But he had his morals, and he wasn't about to become that person from all those years ago that he been working so hard to move on from."I should leave.. Aki will be wondering where I am.."He said looking at the familiar wall, he needed to leave if he stayed, he wasn't sure he would ever be able to bring himself to leave once more. Being this close to Felix with him touching him was hard enough, but he couldn't kiss him, he knew that if he did it would be game over and he would be hurting not just Felix but Aki as well. A man who had never done anything wrong or mean to him, he just couldn't do that to him, he wasn't that person anymore."Please...just let me go Felix... I can't do this to him, I'm not like that anymore..."He said closing his eyes as he bit his lip, Felix still holding on to his hair like this was so bad, Felix knew every one of his weak spots and he couldn't stick around and let him have any more access to his heart than he already did.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 3:53 am

Felix

Felix sighed lightly, wistfully, his warm breath blowing onto Soubi's cheek as he let go of the man's hair slowly. Uncurling his fingers one by one before smoothing down that soft hair he loved so much, pulling himself back and taking a few of the long strands with him.

"Ah yes, the fiance. Aki is it? I'm sure he'll be waiting for you. Better not make him wait long, say, three months or a five years long. Who knows if he'll still want to talk to you if you did that." Felix said, his blue eyes not leaving Soubi's green ones as he bent his head down and kissed the hair he held in his hands before letting them slip through his fingers. Really, Felix wanted nothing more than to ignore Soubi's rejection and just take him right there on the living room floor, wanting his mind to be fogged up with only Soubi, wanting his ears to be filled with his moans of pain and pleasure.

It was taking a lot for him not to do so.

But he wasn't going to.

I can't do this to him, I'm not like that anymore...

Felix sighed.
You still don't get it do you? You were never someone like that to begin with, I don't know why you've convinced yourself you were. It was stupid then, and stupid now." Felix said with a shrug. Soubi really hadn't changed at all it seemed and it was kind of upsetting. What a waste of five years for the both of them.

"Well, I won't you keep you. You've got your Aki to get back to, and I'd like to finish my movie before going out tonight. I'll see you at the graduation, please try to make it. I know you aren't my biggest fan but Lucas will be heartbroken if you don't show up. So come for his sake, if anything. And bring your fiance along too. It'll be fun." Felix said with a wink, walking to the front door. All jokes aside, it was good to see Soubi again. It renewed a flame in Felix that he hadn't felt in a long time.

But unlike the last time, he was fireproof. Felix wouldn't be burned by the flames of Soubi anymore.

Wanting nothing more than to say "fuck it" and just take Soubi into his arms and kiss him until they were both breathless, Felix let out a shaky breath as he opened the front door.

"See you at the party, Sou." Felix said softly, blowing him a small kiss.

He really hoped Aki would be at the party. With all this renewed energy, Felix was sure it was going to be a fun affair. Maybe not for everyone, but definitely for him.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 4:15 am

Soubi

"you really don't have to go with me tonight, its just a small party with some old friends"Soubi told Aki as he watched the man get dressed, still shaken from his encounter with Felix from before. Even more so with Aki being so stubborn about going with him tonight.

"Nonsense I wanna go, and meet this Lucas I've heard so much about and well everyone else. It will be fun learning more about the man I love."Aki said straighten his tie before heading over to a waiting Soubi and kissing his cheek. Soubi doing his best to put on a smile, its was easy with Aki. He always believed those smiles, everyone did...well not everyone. The two holding hands as they took a cab back to Felix's, Soubi holding on tight to Aki's hand as they did. This was who he needed to be with, someone who knew nothing about him, someone who would never know those dirty parts of his life. Someone who would never question his laughs or fake smiles. Seeing the house once more, Soubi sighed but smiled as soon as he saw Aki's brown eyes on him.

"Looks like a nice place, I'm really glad you let me come with you on this trip Soubi."Aki told him kissing the side of Soubi's head, Soubi nodding wishing that for once Aki could make him feel even a fraction of that fire and passion Felix did. If he could just do that things would be so much better between them. Getting out of the car the two headed to the backyard, able t hear the music and laughter coming from the party, entering the backyard still holding hands Soubi put on his best smile as Lucas came running over.

"We made it, congrations again Lucas did your brother give you the gift I left earlier?"He asked giving the boy a hug when he heard Aki clear his throat and nodded, getting his meaning."Oh of course, Aki this is Lucas, Lucas this is Aki."Soubi told Lucas, keeping an eye out for the one he dreaded the most meeting Aki, watching as Aki held out his hand for Lucas to shake.

"Its nice to finally meet you Lucas, Soubi has told me so much about you I feel like I almost already know you. You and Sebastian and Derek. Soubi never shuts up about all of you."He said putting an arm around Soubi at his joke, Soubi smiling and giving the man a small laugh like he knew was expected from him. He played his part well, but that's all it was at the end of the day. A part in some never ending play he had been thrown into. The part of the loving boyfriend, the one that always smiled and laughed when needed, and of course wasn't still madly in love with ex.

He was still working on that last part though it seemed.

SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 am

Lucas

"Soubi! You really came!"
Lucas came running to the man he saw just walk into the backyard, giving him a big hug the second he was in reach. He had been so worried Soubi wasn't going to show up, but Felix kept reassuring him he would. Hugging him tightly, Lucas pulled back, a huge grin on his face. "Thank you for coming. I did get the gift, I love it! I've already started writing in it." Lucas said, thinking to the journal he had in his room. It had a beautiful pattern on it, Japanese styled art with pretty spots of colours, and it was definitely something Lucas knew he'd use. Before he could say anything more, the man standing next to Soubi coughed and they were introduced.

Aki. Soubi's fiance.

Lucas finally was in the loop, Felix giving him a quick explanation about how Soubi was now with someone. That confused the heck out of Lucas, who thought that when Soubi came back he was going to be with Felix again and living with them like a normal family. But that was way off-base. Lucas knew that there was an Aki in Soubi's life, but hadn't read too much into the fact that they were together, let alone getting married.

"Nice to meet you too Aki." Lucas managed to say in perfect Japanese, shaking the other's hand. Hearing Aki say Soubi hadn't stopped talking about everyone back home, missing out on two important people now in Lucas' life. "Well... they'll be happy to meet you too." Lucas said, though glancing at his uncle and auntie across the room Lucas didn't even believe that was going to be true. "Oh! Soubi niichan you don't know the twins very well! I spoke about them in my letters, they're over there." Lucas said, waving to the two who were next to their parents. Kris waved back, nudging his brother to wave too. "Uncle Derek and Auntie Sebastian's kids, Kris and Keith. They're my friends." Lucas said, chatting happily to Soubi.

Felix

From the other side of the backyard, Felix was talking with some of his co-workers, many of them attending to celebrate with Lucas. The kid was popular, even when Felix took him to work the ladies would gush over how smart and cute he was, and everyone would comment on how alike they looked. Lucas was a well-known face around the company now, so of course Felix's coworkers wanted to congratulate him.

Looking around for his brother, Felix stopped when he saw Soubi standing with him, and an unfamiliar, Japanese man.

Well. He really had brought his fiance.

And damn, did Soubi know how to pick 'em. The guy was pretty handsome and that made Felix feel discarded. He didn't want to be knocked down a single peg after building himself up for so long.

Making his way towards them, Felix smiled as he approached.
"Glad you can make it Soubi. Welcome to the party. And this must be Aki! Pleasure to meet you, I'm Felix. Lucas' older brother." He said, ruffling Lucas' hair. "How are you liking America, Aki? Has Soubi been a good host and showed you around?" Felix said politely, thought his gaze was strong and hard. Of course it would be, here he was seeing the love of his life waste away with someone he wasn't even happy with.

That wasn't something Felix was going to let progress.

Not one bit.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 5:25 am

Soubi

Soubi could feel his heart racing at the sight of Felix, he just seemed to be even more handsome every time Soubi saw him, a soft smile of relif on his lips as he acted nicely to Aki, not wanting there to be any drama today, not wanting to ruin this all for Lucas..

"Its' nice to meet you Felix, forgive me I didn't know Lucas had an older brother Soubi never mentioned it. As for enjoying my stay, I'm afraid I've been a terrible quest, I passed out in our hotel room not too long after we arrived. But tomorrow Soubi has promised to show me all the sights he can before we go to the next party. right sweetie?"Aki said holding Soubi a bit tighter to him, Soubi smiling and nodding at the man.

"Yes though I'm afraid I wont be a very good host to you, I never did much sight seeing when I lived here."Soubi told him, Aki letting out a loud laugh, kissing his cheek.

"That's just my Soubi-San, was he always this modest about himself?"Aki asked Felix with another laugh, Soubi chuckling along as well, not wanting the two to get too friendly, having no idea what Felix might do or say given time with Aki alone.

"Hey why don't you go get us something to drink huh? give me some time to catch up?"Soubi asked, Aki nodding and giving him one more kiss, this time on the lips before going off to find them something to drink, Soubi letting out a sigh without realizing it, it was just so tiring to play this part sometimes."So you've met him, what do you think?"Soubi asked, lighting a smoke, something that Aki hated that he did but oh well he'd get over it like he always did. Soubi looking at Felix as he took a long drag, wondering if any of his "friends" were here at the party as well.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 5:52 am

Felix

Felix's perfect smile didn't leave his face as he spoke with Aki and Soubi. Soubi had conveniently left out that he and Felix had been together, but that was alright. It wasn't very normal circumstances that brought them together, and Felix knew Soubi wanted to hide that past of his. And Felix would help keep it hidden from Aki, if Soubi didn't want him to find out.

Well. Not all of it.

"Oh yes, Soubi is very modest though I'm afraid he isn't lying about the sight-seeing. But it'll be a fun little adventure for the two of you to travel around the area together right?" Felix said, turning over Aki's words in his head as he watched the man.

I didn't know Lucas had an older brother Soubi never mentioned it.

Right sweetie?

That's just my Soubi-San.

Contemptible. The way Aki held Soubi so close to him, that stupid grin on his face. Did he honestly believe that Soubi was in love with him? Did anyone else believe it? To Felix it was plain as day that the feelings weren't returned. He could tell. That small smile on his lips was forced, his laughs short and tasteless, his kisses small pecks that barely had the meaning that Felix put into his own ones.

Seriously. Soubi was making himself suffer if he was going to let polite little 'Aki' be the one to take his hand in marriage.

Aki left to get a drink and Lucas left soon afterwards, leaving Soubi and Felix together in the crowded backyard.

"What do I think? Felix echoed. "Do you even want to know my answer. I think he's a piece of shit who doesn't understand you at all, and doesn't deserve you anyway. What are you even doing with someone like him? Are you really trying to forget me that much that you ended up with the most vanilla looking fucker you could find?" Felix said, rolling his eyes. "Oh my apologies. I shouldn't talk like that about the man you love. Though from what you told me, and what I'm starting to see, I don't see any semblance of love. From your end, anyway." Felix said, snatching the cigarette out of Soubi's hand and taking a drag. He didn't smoke this kind anymore, the taste reminding him of Soubi. But it filled him with determination now more than ever, especially as he glanced over at Aki getting drinks.

Felix took the cigarette out of his mouth, flipping it over and holding it up against Soubi's lips so that man could have it back. Such pretty lips, Felix had always thought so.

"Hey cutie! Nice seeing you out of a tie!"

A familiar voice had Felix turning around, smiling.
"Devon, you managed to tear yourself away from those soap operas to be here? Lucas will be happy."

"I don't do that for just anybody honey. You and Lucas are special to me. I hope he likes my gift~ Hey who's your friend?"

"This is Soubi. He's my ex." Felix said a little too loudly, on purpose, so that Aki who was coming closer would hear. Instantly he put his hand on his mouth, eyebrows rising up. "Oops. Was that a secret? Guess the cat's out of the bag." He said, grabbing Devon's arm to take him to Lucas. "Enjoy the party Sou." Felix said, bumping Soubi's shoulder lightly as he passed by, a smile on his face that the other couldn't see.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 6:13 am

Soubi

God Felix was such an ass right now, Soubi regretting asking him such a question. What else was he expecting from him really? But letting his secret out like that, Soubi just knew that was no accident.

"Ex? You dated him?"Aki asked handing Soubi his drink, Soubi nodding softly.

"Ya a long time ago, its been over for years now."Soubi said taking a sip of the drink before coughing as he realized what in it."Achk Aki there's booze in this."Soubi said seeing the man smirk and laugh at him.

"Sorry I guess I forgot, but also I guess I was just thinking how cute you are when you've had a few."Aki said leaning in close, Soubi alreadly knew he was going to kiss him, how could he not it was Aki after all. Soubi downing his cup before kissing the man, wrapping his arms around the man's neck.

So.

God damn.

Boring.

Why was he just so stale? It really wasn't anything like he had with Felix, but at the end of the day it seemed better than nothing. And lately booze had helped Soubi get through some long nights with the man, though in his mind it was Felix every time.

Felix....

Who was that man that he ran off with? Were they dating? Was he one of the someones Felix had mentioned?

no he had to stop thinking about him, he needed to be focused on Aki, he owed him that much. Breaking the kiss, Soubi sighed snuggling up closet to the man's chest.

"You cold? Theres a fire pit over there why don't we sit there?"Aki asked, Soubi nodding his head. Even if he was boring a hell, he did know Soubi pretty well at times. The two heading over to the fire pit as it started getting a bit darker. Once there Soubi saw that there was only one seat left, ready just to stand when Aki pulled him down onto his lap to sit.

That was...different.

"W-what are you doing?"Soubi asked him, as Aki nuzzled his neck, Soubi's face turning a bit red at the action. "People are staring.." he told him in their native language looking around the crowd as he did. Only to have his head turned back to focus on Aki as the man smiled at him kissing his lips with a deep kiss.

"Let them, as long as they know you're with me I don't care who watches."Aki said as they broke their kiss, Soubi was shocked to say the least. He had never seen this side of the man before, was this because of Felix? It was so unlike the man he had come to know and he really wasn't sure how he felt about it.

"Here take my coat, I don't want you getting a cold."Aki said wrapping his leather jacket around Soubi's shoulders, Soubi smiling softly at him, a real smile this time. He really was just a such a kind man. The two staying sitting like that, Soubi on Aki's lap head resting on his shoulder as the two talked with the group and with each other, being of course the perfect picture of a couple like Soubi wanted. He didn't want anyone to doubt his love for Aki.

Even if he wasn't sure himself.

[/b][/b]
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon May 01, 2017 6:44 am

Felix

Seeing Soubi in the arms of another man made Felix feel disgustingly sick. Stealing small glances throughout the night and noticing that Aki was almost like a goddamn gluestick with how closely he was sticking to Soubi.

They didn't suit at all.

"You brought this upon yourself." Sebastian said, lightly slapping Felix's arm. He too had been shocked at the man Soubi had brought with him, mumbling to Derek about slapping some sense in Soubi when they had a moment alone to understand what the fuck was going on.

"Oh don't you worry. They've come as a couple but they sure as hell aren't going to leave as one. And if they do, it won't last long."

Devon whistled. "Never thought I'd say this since it doesn't go with your eyes but green really is your colour honey." He said fanning himself. Felix rolled his eyes but chuckled. "You do know that if this works we can't be a thing anymore Devon?"

"That's the wonderful thing about casual sex - you can do it with anyone. And have you seen my ass babe? I won't be alone for long."

Felix laughed while Sebastian rolled his eyes. An idea popping into his head and Felix turned to Devon, smiling widely. "You up for a little fun?" He asked. Devon rolled. "They don't call me a thrill seeker for nothing honey! Let me get the music to play something more upbeat. The younger ones are all in the house anyway~" He said with a wink.

"Another stupid idea! I swear to fuck Felix you'll do more harm than good!"

"I know what I'm doing." Felix said with a smile as the song changed. The crowd outside - definitely adults now - cheered as a dance some came on, most getting out of these seats. Devon was immediately at Felix's side, grabbing his arm and leading him to where the dancing was happening.

Right in sight of Aki and Soubi.

"Boy do I owe you one Devon."

"You sure do honey! But I know you'll make it up to me!"

With the music pumping and nearly everyone on their feet, it really turned into a party. A remix of Pitbull and T-Pain's Hey Baby was playing over the stereo and Felix was dancing as normal. And - damn he owed that boy big - Devon wasn't afraid to get down and dirty, getting cheers from others around him as he literally lit up the dancefloor. Felix got close too, twirling Devon and hugging him from behind as the man grinded against him, Felix lightly biting down on his ear and neck, hands all over the man's body.

Eyes never leaving where Soubi was sitting, unblinking, playful and full of a fire Felix hadn't felt in a long time.
Angel
Angel
Sugar Bear
Sugar Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SimlieSavii Mon May 01, 2017 6:54 am

Soubi

Soubi was shocked, this Aki the one holding him tightly and whispering dirty things in his ear, this Aki had never been shown to him before. And as shocking as it was...Soubi was enjoying himself. It was like meeting the man again for the first time. Where had this Aki been? Hearing the loud music both of the men looked at the dance floor in front of them, Soubi seeing Felix dancing in such a way with the man from before, well it sure as hell answered his question about the two of them that was for damn sure.

"Hey have we been here long enough to leave, I wanna get you alone and all to myself.."Aki murrmed biting Soubi's neck softly, at this point Soubi had had quite a few drinks and well hell he'd admit it the way Aki was acting right now..it was turning him on. A small moan escaping from his lips as Aki bit him. Soubi quickly covering his mouth as it did, before nodding. To hell with it he thought to himself as the two got up from their seats and headed out to leave the loud party behind. Felix seemed to be wanting to make sure Soubi knew he was over him anyways, wasn't it time for Soubi himself to move on for real this time?

"Oh wait, I have to say goodbye to Lucas, I'll meet you at the hotel okay?"He told the man, seeing him nod and give him one last kiss before he left, Soubi heading inside to find Lucas, keeping an eye on where he was walking, not quite drunk but he sure was getting there.
SimlieSavii
SimlieSavii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next